Category: Crystals, Gems, Elixirs Views: 4496
June 20, 2016 is this year’s summer solstice, marking the official first day of summer. The solstice is the longest day of the year, where the sun will appear to stand still in the sky as it reaches its highest point. The word solstice is derived from the Latin word solstitium, containing sol meaning “the sun” and sistere meaning “to come to a stop and make stand still.”
The summer solstice is a time to celebrate the light within ourselves as well as each and every person on this Earth. It’s a very spiritual time when we celebrate the light of consciousness within and attune ourselves to the cycles of nature.
The summer sun brings inner power and abundance, brightening our lives with its sunlight. The energy of the sun inspires action. It’s a powerful time to walk in alignment and harmony with your personal truth and beliefs. This is the time to let go of what no longer serves you, as you empower yourself to move towards what feeds your soul. Honor the energy of this special occurrence with a simple summer solstice ritual with crystals!
Summer Solstice Ritual with Crystals
What You’ll Need:
- On the morning of June 20th, be outside when the sun rises to attune yourself with the sun rising to a period of new beginnings.
- Hold your three crystals—Sunstone, Moonstone and Chrysocolla—in your hands. Sunstonerepresents the energy of the Sun, connecting you with action, movement and solar energy—the masculine. Moonstone represents the energy of the moon, receptivity, emotions and the feminine. Chrysocolla aligns you with Heaven and Earth and represents new beginnings.
- As you hold these crystals, stand with your feet firming planted in the ground. See the soles of your feet rooting to the energy of the Earth.
- State out loud, I would like to program these crystals to connect me with the rhythm of Mother Nature and realign me with my own internal rhythm. By bringing both of these together in union, you will be in sync with the Earth, yourself and a higher power.
- Feel the energy of the sun’s rays. Hold your hands with the crystals above your head and ask the sun to infuse your mind, body and soul with healing vibrant light.
- Now, sit down on the Earth and take time to listen to the sounds of Mother Nature waking up in the morning. Breathe, feel and just be one with nature. It is your birthright to feel connected to the ground beneath your feet and the sun above your head. Take a moment to give thanks for your life, for this moment and for our planet.
- With your crystals in hand, close your eyes. Ask yourself what you can do to leave a lighter footprint on the planet. One person can make a huge difference in changing the world.
- Gently open your eyes. Place your crystals from your summer solstice ritual in your pocket or your purse and carry them with you throughout the day. Know that you’re keeping a little bit of the Earth with you throughout the day. They hold the memories of many summer solstices.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Crystals In Depth
We have 1221 guests and no members online