This article was posted by CrystalWind.ca.
A Simple Summer Solstice Ritual with Crystals
Category: Crystals, Gems, Elixirs
June 20, 2016 is this year’s summer solstice, marking the official first day of summer. The solstice is the longest day of the year, where the sun will appear to stand still in the sky as it reaches its highest point. The word solstice is derived from the Latin word solstitium, containing sol meaning “the sun” and sistere meaning “to come to a stop and make stand still.”
The summer solstice is a time to celebrate the light within ourselves as well as each and every person on this Earth. It’s a very spiritual time when we celebrate the light of consciousness within and attune ourselves to the cycles of nature.
The summer sun brings inner power and abundance, brightening our lives with its sunlight. The energy of the sun inspires action. It’s a powerful time to walk in alignment and harmony with your personal truth and beliefs. This is the time to let go of what no longer serves you, as you empower yourself to move towards what feeds your soul. Honor the energy of this special occurrence with a simple summer solstice ritual with crystals!
Summer Solstice Ritual with Crystals
What You’ll Need:
- On the morning of June 20th, be outside when the sun rises to attune yourself with the sun rising to a period of new beginnings.
- Hold your three crystals—Sunstone, Moonstone and Chrysocolla—in your hands. Sunstonerepresents the energy of the Sun, connecting you with action, movement and solar energy—the masculine. Moonstone represents the energy of the moon, receptivity, emotions and the feminine. Chrysocolla aligns you with Heaven and Earth and represents new beginnings.
- As you hold these crystals, stand with your feet firming planted in the ground. See the soles of your feet rooting to the energy of the Earth.
- State out loud, I would like to program these crystals to connect me with the rhythm of Mother Nature and realign me with my own internal rhythm. By bringing both of these together in union, you will be in sync with the Earth, yourself and a higher power.
- Feel the energy of the sun’s rays. Hold your hands with the crystals above your head and ask the sun to infuse your mind, body and soul with healing vibrant light.
- Now, sit down on the Earth and take time to listen to the sounds of Mother Nature waking up in the morning. Breathe, feel and just be one with nature. It is your birthright to feel connected to the ground beneath your feet and the sun above your head. Take a moment to give thanks for your life, for this moment and for our planet.
- With your crystals in hand, close your eyes. Ask yourself what you can do to leave a lighter footprint on the planet. One person can make a huge difference in changing the world.
- Gently open your eyes. Place your crystals from your summer solstice ritual in your pocket or your purse and carry them with you throughout the day. Know that you’re keeping a little bit of the Earth with you throughout the day. They hold the memories of many summer solstices.
All post and information provided within this blog is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and wellbeing or on any opinions expressed within this website.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Crystal Of The Day!
The Crystal Wind Oracle
Myth & Magic Card Deck!
Printed & Boxed!
Now with 58 cards!
Crystals In Depth
Who is Online Now
We have 1168 guests and no members online
Featured This Month
The Story Behind the Gemini Zodiac Sign The origins of some constellation m... Read more
Litha - The Midsummer Solstice
The Litha festival is one of the lesser Sabbats of the Witches annual calend... Read more
Sun in Gemini
Sun in Gemini May 21 through June 20 An Overview of Sun Sign Characteristic... Read more
Deer is not only a medicine someone can carry, it is a Native American birth... Read more
The Hawthorn Tree - May 13 - June 9
Celtic Symbol : The Chalice Zodiac Degrees : 21º00` Taurus - 17º59 Gemini ... Read more
A Simple Summer Solstice Ritual with Crystal…
June 20, 2016 is this year’s summer solstice, marking&n... Read more
The Energy Buster Stone Rutilated Quartz is an illuminator for the soul, pr... Read more
Crystal Gem: Grids and Gridding
What are Crystal Gem Grids? They are tools for empowerment, for blessings, ... Read more
Litha Sabbat - The Summer Solstice
Gardens are blooming, and summer is in full swing. Fire up the barbeque, turn ... Read more
Birth Totem - Deer
Birth dates: May 21 - June 20 Birth Totem is: Deer Clan of: Butterfly (Air... Read more
Deer – Moss Agate – Yarrow – Green and White May 21 to June 20 The Cornpla... Read more