Category: Crystals, Gems, Elixirs Views: 4535
The Victory Stone
Pyromorphite is a really pretty greenish mineral. It is a close cousin of apatite where lead substitutes in for calcium. Lead minerals tend to be very dense, have bright luster and often have rich coloration.
Pyromorphite is said to attract money and other objects of wealth, and can help one see the steps to take to achieve goals, giving it the nickname "the Victory Stone".
Pyromorphite can help one see the steps to take to achieve goals. It also activates and stimulates one's personal energy. Pyromorphite can be used to get rid of creative blocks. It is also used to renew connections with people one has lost touch with. Metaphysica Properties:
Pyromorphite is an excellent crystal that will enhance the energies of other stones. It is especially helpful to the stones for those who work with crystal healings.
- Enhances social energies. A great stone for those who are shy. Brings you courage, and support.
- Use when you wish to re-center yourself and find a place of restfulness and balance.
If you love spending time outdoors and being surrounded by nature, and if you love gardening and conserving nature, this crystal will be an excellent crystal to have. It provides all kinds of support to gardeners and conservationists, and it will assist you in making contact with nature spirits, sprites, and devas.
It is known to attract money and other things that represent wealth and abundance.
- Offers peace and serenity as it relieves fear, stress, and anxiety.
- Can protect yourself from unreasonable demands and temper shocks from others.
- Pyromorphite will promote unconditional love. It will encourage you to open your heart and just love.
- Aids in your efforts to achieve deeper wisdom as it will teach you to become more receptive to new thoughts, ideas, and meanings.
- Enhances good social energies.
- Stimulates nice dreams and lucid dreaming.
- Set Pyromorphite in the area where you feel stressed, like your office desk or your car. The presence of this crystal will help relieve your stress.
- Achieve a deeper meditative state with Pyromorphite crystals.
Metaphysical practitioners believe that pyromorphite refreshes one’s attitude and increases personal power by attracting material assets and energy. Note: Pyromorphite should not be used directly to make elixirs.
- Beneficial healing from a major illness or injury.
- Relieves suffering from stomach and digestive issues such as celiac disease and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Halts gallbladder pain.
- Can be used to treat gum disease.
- It can be very useful in the assimilation of B vitamins.
- Helpful in easing chills.
- Rids headaches.
- Relieves eye strain.
- It can assist in improving the body’s coordination and in strengthening the muscles
Pyromorphite's name is derived from the Greek for pyr (fire) and morfe (form) due to its crystallization behavior after being melted. It was first distinguished chemically by M. H. Klaproth in 1784, and it was named pyromorphite by J. F. L. Hausmann in 1813.
Pyromorphite is a mineral species composed of lead chlorophosphate: Pb5(PO4)3Cl, from the Apatite family, which is a group of minerals that are isomorphous hexagonal.sometimes occurring in sufficient abundance to be mined as an ore of lead. Crystals are common, and have the form of a hexagonal prism terminated by the basal planes, sometimes combined with narrow faces of a hexagonal pyramid. Crystals with a barrel-like curvature that often grow like a branching cactus.
Color range is from dark grass-green, green, yellow, yellow-orange, reddish orange, yellow-brown, brown, tan, grayish, may be colorless.Note: Pyromorphite is a relatively soft and delicate mineral
Germany, France, Spain, England, Italy, China, Zambia, Canada, and the USA.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
The information contained on CrystalWind.ca is intended for educational and informational purposes only. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle.
Crystals In Depth
Who is Online Now
We have 1137 guests and no members online