Category: John Cali Views: 1304
Self-love is not opposed to the love of other people. You cannot really love yourself and do yourself a favor without doing people a favor, and vise versa. ~ Dr. Karl A. Menninger
Do you love your body, just as it is right here, right now? Many do not. So how can we change that?
I asked Spirit that question, and here’s what they told me.
- Would you talk or think about someone you love the way you talk and think about your body?
- If you realize the power of your words and thoughts, you’d literally think twice before saying or thinking anything negative about your body. Those negative vibrations can literally tear your body apart.
- If your body is not as you’d like it to be, love it anyway—just as you would your own child if she was misbehaving.
- Every dis-ease or weakness in your body is the result of how you think and talk about it. Even if you were born with a debilitating condition, you have the power to change it with your love.
- Every loving thought and word you hold has the power to heal your body—no matter what its condition.
- There is no condition or illness that is incurable. None.
- Love is the most powerful healing force in the universe. Use it to heal your body.
- Even if you have a so-called “terminal” illness, love can turn it around and heal it.
- Spend a few minutes every day looking into your own eyes in the mirror, and saying “I love you.”
- If you have a full-length mirror, take off all your clothes and admire your body. Even if you see “blemishes” your body is beautiful just as it is.
- Be kind, be compassionate, be loving to your body and you will begin to see its true inner beauty.And it is beautiful!
In this video comedian Pete Holmes gives us his hilarious and irreverent take on a serious subject—women who hate their bodies. (However, I think men are sometimes just as negative as women about their bodies.)
In the early 1980s John took a spiritual development course, and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides.
Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.”
© Copyright 2014 John Cali. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Who is Online Now
We have 831 guests and no members online