All post and information provided within this blog is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and wellbeing or on any opinions expressed within this website.
Category: EFT Views: 3380
I was pleasantly surprised (because it’s a topic we’re talking about right now in our emails) when the mail arrived today with my weekly issue of TIME Magazine and the cover stated:
The article is a worthwhile read and I’ll link to it at the bottom of this article, but to summarize:
- Different people respond to different diets. So expecting one magic approach to fix everything is often fruitless. The key is consistency in determining what works for YOU. And it’s not just about the food... your genetics, microbiome, exercise habits, meal timing, etc. all play a part.
- An underlying subtext in the article, which I wish they had emphasized more but they definitely mentioned, is the role that stress and our emotional experience plays in the choices we make - ESPECIALLY when it comes to food cravings and making poor choices. (We’ll help you on that in this email!)
- A few quotes that struck me…
“It’s telling, if a bit of a downer, that in 2017, when Americans have never been heavier, fewer people than ever say they’re trying to lose weight.”
“But most people do not need to lose quite so much weight to improve their health. Research shows that with just a 10% loss of weight, people will experience noticeable changes in their blood pressure and blood sugar control, lowering their risk for heart disease and Type 2 diabetes - two of the costliest diseases in terms of health care dollars and human life.”
- DON’T GIVE UP. This isn’t about being a skinny model on the cover of a magazine. It’s about your health, your energy, your vitality and your ability to live the life you want.
- DON’T let the stress around the whole topic (and past "failures") stop you from looking for new solutions. It’s a process.
- DO believe that you can not only get to your ideal weight, but also remember, visualize, and embody the fact that just a 10% reduction can dramatically improve your life. Baby steps.
You might have seen the first two videos in Jessica’s video series on this topic, and today the 3rd one is being released that covers...
Pretty appropriate to what this article discussed!
If you’re ready to get started, if you’re ready to hit that 10% goal that can change everything, start by watching this video here.
Until next time… Keep Tapping!
P.S. Here’s the link to the full TIME Magazine article in case you want to read further. There’s also a great video on that page with insights from the article.
P.P.S. If you missed the first two videos in the series, you can find them here.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
"Life is an echo, what you send out comes back."
© 2008-2021 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.