Category: Moon Cycles Written by Edith Boyer-Telmer Hits: 2243
on April 5th we are all over the world experiencing the impact of a New Moon appearing in 15 degrees and 17 minutes of Aries and this is a truly significant moment for all of us in the human collective. This stellar event is marking a special moment in the year particularly because it is not only launching the astrological new year, but it is also positioned between two Full Moons in Libra, which ask us to find more balance!
This can effect us on personal level as well as on the collective picture. So take a close look if upcoming obstacles are challenges supposed to be overcome with force or simple rocks in the river that are best encountered by navigating smoothly around them. Evaluate what comes in front of you with a clear eye and respond wisely my friends!!
Our goals are not achieved if all our energy given to us to achieve the goal and self-actualization is directed towards being accepted by our surroundings and to meet their requirements.
You start to live when you commit your life to cause higher than yourself. You must learn to depend on divine power for the fulfillment of a higher calling.
We should all lend a helping hand to those in need as we are all brothers and sisters.
People whose eyes shine are happy to be alive. They see life and it’s glory even when things aren’t easy. And because they see life, even through all the problems and obstacles, their eyes shine.
There are a couple of questions that make tons of sense asking ourselves these days:
- Where do I have to consciously push forward so my fears aren’t longer holding me back?
- How can I actively create a profound new beginning for my life right now?
- What is it that naturally appears as the next step for me and my spiritual path?
- How can I use the strength of my inner fire to bring more of my true self into embodiment?
One tool that can help us profoundly right now is the faith we have in our creative and intuitive senses. Not everything that wants to be brought into light is automatically part of our true path. Making the distinction and acting on our higher understanding can take us a long way during the Aries New Moon impact.
My work is based on the assumption that clarity and consistency in our moral thinking is likely, in the long run, to lead us to hold better views on ethical issues.
You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
Your thoughts are seeds, and the harvest you reap will depend on the seeds you plant.
If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
Innovation only survives when people believe in their own ideas.
There are more questions that can help us find the right navigation line in the next few days. Take some time to see what resonates with you!!
- What is the next step on my personal journey into the unknown dimensions of life?
- Can I give myself the permission to try out new things without evaluating them immediately for usefulness.
- On which layers of my life can I give myself the space to go deeper and explore new dimensions of my being these days?
Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.
What we plant in the soil of contemplation, we shall reap in the harvest of action.
Dear Ones, I hope you are feeling the fire of the Aries energy field steering your passion towards the fulfillment of your true soul dreams right now! I hope you all have a clear goal, lots of fun on the way and the strength to stay flexible about the journey.
Love & New Moon Blessings!
Edith Boyer-Telmer - I was born, as an Indigo Child, a Highly Sensitive – Empath, a Visionary, an Introvert and a romantic Dream-creator, in 1968 in Vienna, Austria. I was the youngest child in a family of eight, with 2 sisters and 3 brothers. Nothing special or extraordinary on the outside, but on the inside I had a hard time growing up. Living in an environment where all of this terms where alien to other family members, my friends, teacher and trainer, I did not know how to live my energy authentically.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (33)
- June (4)
- May (3)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (8)
- • New Moon 4 February 2019 - Hope and Goodwill
- • Full Moon Update 1-20-19
- • The Spiritual Impact The Leo Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse Are Bringing
- • Lunar Eclipse 21 January 2019 - Change and Opportunity
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The New Moon in Capricorn With Solar Eclipse
- • The Partial Solar Eclipse On Jan 5th/6th - In Relationships!
- • Solar Eclipse 5 January 2019 - Big Business
- • New Moon/Eclipse Update 1-5-19
- 2018 (87)
- December (5)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (8)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (6)
- January (8)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)