Category: Cannabis: Renegade Healer Written by Maria Smith
How Long Does Marijuana Stay In Your Blood
How long marijuana can stay in your body is a question that many consumers ask themselves regularly, whether it’s for a blood or urine test, the answer can be relative. Truth is, THC is induced in your bloodstream with our blood transporting the toxins throughout the entire body. The traces left behind in our organs – mainly the kidney and liver – are known as metabolites, which is where the toxins are displayed in drug tests.
THC can be detected in several evaluations to get the body to break down the toxins. It is an entire process for the body to get rid of any cannabis remaining, that being said, THC won’t stay in your body for too long, and weed won’t be traceable from urine perpetually either. The question is: how long does it take for the body to filter the toxins? The answer can vary on the consumer and his habits.
How Long Does It Take For the Body to Purge Weed
Regarding drug tests, the type of evaluation that is being done may have an important effect on the results. Here are a few things to keep in mind for each test type:
In Urine Tests
- For sporadic users (those who consume up to 3 times per week), weed can stay in urine it may take 3 days for the body to be rid of the THC
- Moderate users (those who consume up to 5 times per week), it may take 7 days for the body to be rid of the THC
- Heavy users (those who consume daily), it may take up to 15 days for the body to rid of the THC.
- Chronic heavy users, (those who consume more than twice a day), it may take more than 30 days for the body to be rid of THC.
- If you consumed marijuana via oral ingestion, it may stay in the urine for 1 to 5 days.
The urine test is the most frequently used for evaluation as of right now, however they usually only show recent marijuana use. Although this type of test can occasionally present false positives, they tend to be quite rare due to the sophisticated nature of this evaluation.
- For sporadic users, weed may exhibit traces from 1 to 3 days.
- Chronic users may exhibit traces from 1 up to 29 days.
Saliva tests display metabolites only when weed has been consumer or ingested, but it is important to point out that these are a rare type of test.
- It can be detected within seconds of ingestion
- For most users, THC will remain in the blood for usually 1 to 2 days.
- Chronic heavy users may present traces even after 25 days.
- Hair Tests
- Regardless of the type of consumer you are, traces may remain the hair follicles for up to 90 days.
- Traces of THC travel to the hair follicles through the blood vessels, which make it to the scalp of the user.
Factors That Influence Detection
Several aspects affect your body and could escalate the time THC stays in your body. As consumer habits can often play an important role in how quick the THC is filtered away from the body.
It is important to point out that the more the user consumes, the longer the THC will stay in the system. For a first-time smoker, weed can last about three days in the system. However, for regular cannabis users who consume 3 to 5 times per week, it may take around 5 days to a whole week for the THC to entirely leave their system.
The consumer’s metabolism may also play a key aspect of how long cannabis stays in the system, as it can tell a little further on how fast it can process the drug. Having an unhealthy diet which involves constantly ingesting fat foods, traces may stay in your body even longer as traces of the toxins may remain on the body fat.
The type of cannabis consumed also plays a role in how long THC stays in the body, the more potent it is, the longer it will stay in the system, as some strains have higher THC levels are noticeably higher than others.
When it comes to the urine test, the evaluation will be aiming to look for 11-OH-THC (11-hydroxy-delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol) and THCCOOH (11-nor-9-carboxy-delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). 11-OH-THC (11-hydroxy-delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol) and THCCOOH (11-nor-9-carboxy-delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol) if you possess those elements, then the drugs test has been failed.
How to Get Marijuana Out of Your System Faster
- Exercising: High THC levels and metabolites usually stay in the body’s fat, making physical exercise a possible way to cleanse the body at a quicker pace.
- Drinking water: Nothing helps the cleansing of the body more than drinking water, having 8 glasses a day may potentially rid the body of toxins quicker. However, this method works best the day before the test.
- Healthy diet: Stay away from sweet, salty, and especially fat foods as they slow the metabolism down, making the cleansing of the body a slower process as well.
- Detox Products: If you are not interested In cleansing naturally and are rather more interested in the immediate solution, detox products may be your go-to, however, repeating the afore mentioned steps can also continue to help to cleanse even faster as not all detox products work right away.
Other than these steps, there are also certain drinks that could potentially speed up the cleansing process. Keep in mind that the changes in the body are not as immediate and drastic to flush the body in short notice.
- Dandelion berry juice: This nutritional beverage can make your metabolism fasten up, making the body process the consumed cannabis faster. Not only that, but the dandelion can work as a kidney diuretic, which can mask the urine’s pH.
- Pickle Juice: although it is unclear if the pickles act as a cleansing tool, the vinegar included in this drink may potentially mask the toxins as it alter the urine’s pH.
- Cranberry juice: This sweet beverage cleans the consumer’s urinary track and helps release the toxins faster, making the body’s cleanse a possibly quick ride, however it still won’t work as a same-day cleanse.
© 2019 crystalwind.ca.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
CrystalWind.ca does not promote, condone or advocate licit or illicit drug use. CrystalWind.ca cannot be held responsible for material on its website pages, or pages to which we provide links, which promote, condone or advocate licit or illicit drug use or illegal activities. CrystalWind.ca disclaims all warranties with regard to the information included in its pages. In no event shall CrystalWind.ca be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages in connection with the information contained within these pages or pages to which we provide links.
CrystalWind.ca reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any information contained within these website pages, at any time and without notice and cannot be held responsible for any inconveniences caused by subsequent changes.
CrystalWind.ca makes no warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
All post and information provided within this blog is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and wellbeing or on any opinions expressed within this website.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 870 guests and no members online