Category: John Cali Views: 1053
Accept who you are and the power of your might. ~ Lailah Gifty Akita, Founder of Smart Youth Volunteers Foundation
One of the most basic questions we all have is “Who am I?”
You’ve probably heard it said we are not only in the universe, be we are the universe. The Sanskrit expression, “Aham brahmasmi,” means “I am the universe, and the universe is me.”
Many of us probably think that’s a nice thought, but we don’t really believe it’s literally true. But it is.
Here are 10 things you should know about that.
- You did not come into this lifetime to experience pain, poverty, powerlessness. You came into this delicious, sensuous physical experience for one reason only: because you are the creator, the source, God.
- You chose to come so you could feel the energy and power of the universe surging through your physical being, enabling you to create whatever brings you pleasure and passion.
- Whatever you perceive to be “out there” is really “in here,” within you. But remember, “you” is not your physical body.
- God loves you because you are literally himself, expressing your divinity through a physical body.
- Knowing you are God will open doors for you, expand your opportunities. The energies will align, and you will move forward easily and effortlessly.
- All creation is All That Is, God. Every being, human and non-human, physical and non-physical, is part of All That Is, part of God. You are not only part of God, you are God.
- It is impossible to ever be disconnected or separate from who you are—which is God, Spirit.
- You can go directly to the source because you are the source. You do not need an intermediary—a church, a teacher, a priest, etc.
- You can and are making a positive difference on your planet, simply by being here. See yourself as we see you, as God.
- See the world and all that is through the eyes of God. See yourself as God created you, good and powerful. That is reality. No matter what illusions you have created for yourself, the reality is only God, only love.
Is it hard for you to believe you are God, the universe? What can you do to help yourself—and others—see and accept that truth?
Please share your thoughts with us below.
Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson talks about who we really are in this fascinating video.
In the early 1980s John took a spiritual development course, and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides.
Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.”
© Copyright 2015 John Cali. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.
$44.44 or $55.55 or $77.77 or $88.88 or $111.11."
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
We have 1727 guests and no members online
We have 1732 guests and no members online