Category: Druidry Views: 2596
Who says that magick has to be complex? Here are fifty simple magick charms that utilize many different common items, herbs, fruits and vegetables.
Anyone can use magick charms as long as you BELIEVE. Simple magick charms utilize many different common items, herbs, fruits and vegetables.
Sometimes the simplest charms are the best ones. Here is a selection of 50 simple magickal charms:
- Basil at the door, windows, or scattered in the home will increase money.
- Lay thorny branches on your doorstep to keep evil from your dwelling.
- Eat a pinch of Thyme before bed, and you will have sweet dreams.
- Place chips of Cedar wood in a box with some coins to draw money to you.
- Carry an Anemone Flower with you to ward against illness.
- Hang a bit of Seaweed in the kitchen to ward evil spirits.
- Keep a jar of Alfalfa in your cupboards to ensure the prosperity of your house.
- Burn Allspice as an incense to draw money or luck to you, as well as speed healing.
- Cut an Apple in half, and give one half to your love to ensure a prosperous relationship.
- Carry an Avocado pit with you to let your inner beauty shine outwardly. Avocado is also an aphrodisiac.
- Strawberries are an aphrodisiac.
- Place a piece of cotton in your sugar bowl to draw good luck to your house.
- Celery is an aphrodisiac.
- Place Almonds in your pocket when you need to find something.
- Scatter Chili Peppers around your house to break a curse.
- Carrying a packet of strawberry leaves will help ease the pains of pregnancy.
- Scatter some sugar to purify a room.
- Throw rice into the air to make rain.
- Carry a potato in your pocket or purse all winter to ward against colds.
- Eat five almonds before consuming alcohol, to lighten the effects of intoxication.
- Place a pine branch above your bed to keep illness away.
- Chew celery seeds to help you concentrate.
- Carry of chunk of dry pineapple in a bag to draw luck to you.
- Ask an orange a yes or no question before you eat it, then count the seeds: if the seeds are an even number, the answer is no. If an odd number, yes.
- Eat olives to ensure fertility.
- Toss Oats out your back door to ensure that your garden or crop will be bountiful.
- Eat mustard seed to ensure fertility.
- Place Lilacs around your house to rid yourself of unwanted spirits.
- Eat Lettuce to drive lustful thoughts from your mind.
- Rub a Lettuce leaf over your forehead to help you sleep.
- Add Lemon juice to your bathwater for purification.
- Eat grapes to increase psychic powers.
- Carry a blade of grass to increase your psychic powers.
- Smell Dill to get rid of hiccups.
- If you place a Dill sachet over your door, those who wish you ill can not enter your home.
- Place cotton on an aching tooth, and the pain will ease.
- Burn cotton to cause rain.
- Place pepper inside a piece of cotton and sew it shut to make a charm to bring back a lost love.
- Carry a small onion to protect against venomous animals.
- Eat grapes to increase fertility.
- Place a sliced onion in the room of an ill person do draw out the sickness.
- Place an onion underneath your pillow to have prophetic dreams.
- Place morning glory seeds under your bed to cure nightmares.
- Walk through the branches of a maple tree to ensure that you will have a long life.
- Mix salt and pepper together and scatter it around your house to dispel evil.
- Smell Lavender to help you sleep. (Lavender makes me fall asleep so fast).
- Hang a pea pod containing nine peas above the door to draw your future mate to you.
- Eat a peach to assist in making a tough decision.
- Carry peach wood to lengthen your lifespan.
- Carry a walnut to strengthen your heart muscle.
Note: Please do not use any of these charms in place of medical treatment, or when outside help is obviously advisable.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
All post and information provided within this blog is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and wellbeing or on any opinions expressed within this website.
Crystal Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 808 guests and no members online