Category: Fantastic Food
This “MIRACLE DRINK” has been circulating for a long time. It is worth your while to take note. There is a celebrity Mr. Seto who swears by it. He wants to make it public to draw the attention of people who have cancers. This is a drink that can protect bad cells forming in your body or it will restrain its growth! Mr. Seto had lung cancer. He was recommended to take this drink by a famous Herbalist from China. He has taken this drink diligently for 3 months and now his health is restored thanks to this drink! It can’t hurt to try!
It is simple.
You need one beet root, one carrot and one apple that combine together to make the JUICE!
Note: Make sure to use organic
Wash the above, cut with the skin on into pieces and put them into the juicer and immediately you drink the juice. You can add some lime or lemon for more refreshing taste.
This Miracle Drink will be effective for the following ailments:
- Prevent cancer cells developing. Restrain cancer cells growing further.
- Prevent liver, kidney and pancreas disease. (Reported to also cure ulcers.)
- Strengthen the lungs, prevent heart attack and high blood pressure.
- Strengthen the immune system .
- Good for eyesight, eliminate red, tired eyes or dry eyes.
- Help eliminate pain from physical training, muscle ache.
- Detoxify, assist bowel movement, eliminate constipation. Therefore it will make skin healthy and look more radiant.
- Improve bad breath due to indigestion, throat infection,
- Great for preventing and killing acne problems.
- Assist Hay Fever Sufferer from Hay Fever attack.
There should be no side effect, highly nutritious and easily absorbed. It’s very effective if you need to lose weight. You will notice your immune system will be improved after a 2 week routine. Drink immediately from the juicer for best effect.
PLEASE SHARE TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
All post and information provided within this blog is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and wellbeing or on any opinions expressed within this website.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1007 guests and no members online