Category: Journeys Hits: 1290
I’ve been struggling with my vibration lately. But in this world of contrasting experiences I like to remember the gifts and lessons in each experience, whether loathed or loved. I was in a bad habit of getting down on myself. Every self deprecating thought about myself was viscerally acknowledged in my body as hot anger and flushes of frustration radiating from my core. Each wave of feeling was showing me who I am being in relation to my true self. Each feeling giving me the experience to chose from. Do I wish to think like this, act like this, and feel like this? Do I wish my external reality to attract according to these vibrations? These are the most important questions I’ve asked myself lately.
We all go through shit and will continue to go through more shit our entires lives. The question is, how much awareness do you have through it all? Can you begin to notice the subject of your negative thoughts? Why are you looking at that situation in a negative way? What thought patterns or hidden beliefs are causing your focus on that particular subject to produce negative feelings? Moreover, how can you shift your focus into a place of happiness without ideal conditions in the external world?
Let’s do a brief recap about vibration in the context of this post. I was recently very focused on things in my outer world that I did not want. I just kept looking at the unwanted and thinking about how stupid I was for not being able to “get it right.” Whatever that means…
My self deprecating thoughts were causing an unharmonious vibrational signal in my heart. What is this signal unharmonious with? Well, if my individual vibration was the only signal that there was, then I wouldn’t feel anything. Feeling is the difference between my signal and my Higher Being’s signal. My Higher Being — aka my Soul, my Source, my Oneness, my God — only knows my highest wellbeing, expansion, and goodness. My Highest Self never focuses otherwise, therefore giving me the reference point for which my feelings operate upon. It’s easy to see in the picture below.
You are always aware of two vibrations. You and your Higher Being. All of your feelings are the result of the difference between those two signals. Harmony & disharmony.
My thoughts totally out of alignment with how my Higher Being thought of me. Therefore my experience reflected that state of being. It is required by law — the law of attraction. Like vibrations attract like experiences. So that thing that I kept focusing on, which made me feel bad about myself, just got stronger in the external world — so that I could see it. It was not to punish me, but to show me – to stop focusing on it and therefore stop creating it. This is a terribly annoying paradox.
The more we focus on something, the bigger it gets, regardless of whether we want it or not.
This is what causes negative spirals in the first place. If I look at something unwanted it will gives rise to negative thoughts of lack, self deprecation, and guilt, therefore causing my attractive vibration to bring me more things unwanted. The way out of this paradoxical hell is to become aware of my focus and to move it in the direction of things that feel better. This will reinforce positive beliefs and patterns, thereby creating a positive vibration and attracting desired life experiences.
Didn’t know it then
I didn’t realize any of this while I was trapped in those lower vibrations. I couldn’t find the solution when I was in the midst of the problem. That would be like trying to create a detailed painting while off-roading on a four-wheeler. Big nope. Wisdom is often found after the fact when you chill out, your vibration rebounds, and you’re in a place of allowing insight to shine within.
Then I realized, after some vibrational tweaking, that I was trapped in negative focusing. I kept focusing on insignificant unwanted details and then, to make it worse, I tried to fix my problems in the same mindset. So I would see the problem, feel bad about it, and then try to fix the external condition in order to feel better.
Huge mistake. That’s not how creation works at all.
This is the brilliant realization that I gleaned from the toil of that negative episode. It happened while listening to one of my dearest teachers, Abraham Hicks. If I am to hold my feelings hostage by outer circumstances, then I can never change anything about them. The circumstance will fuel a negative thought pattern, therefore activating more of the unwanted vibration, and then life will give me who I am being and show me who I am creating — a negative self in response to unwanted external circumstances.
This is conditional creation. I saw the underlying negative focus, the patterns on this subject, and what I needed to do. I needed to get unconditional instead of conditional. I had to stop looking at the world for my excuse to feel good and start feeling good for the purpose of feeling good. I needed to find unconditional happiness.
Happy for no reason, like this little guy. :)
This takes practice and effort, but can be done. People often look for things that make them happy. Relationships, community, jobs, objects, money, and even purpose. This was huge for me. I can’t even rely on purpose for my happiness. That’s as deep as it goes (or as deep as I’ve been thus far), that even life purpose is a condition upon which society has taught me to rely on for a sense of happiness.
Nothing is a source of happiness outside of our own joy of simply being alive. Everything else is conditional and temporary. Everything else outside of us does not give happiness, but triggers the happiness that is our true nature. Nothing outside is required to feel this inner happiness. Absolutely nothing. Happiness is truly our birthright. Why do you think babies are so happy?
Not to say outer worldly things aren’t great, or give happiness, but they can only possibly enter your experience in order to show you who you are. And if you’re not happy first, then those things aren’t going to give it up. You gotta be happy and then life will show you the evidence of your happiness externally.
Inner happiness is alignment with your Higher Being. When your signal matches that Infinite part of you, then you feel the response as joy in your heart. You can align with it, feel it, talk to it, explore it, and gradually become it. It is Source. It is God within you. That is what true unconditional love means. It’s unconditional self love that we all truly seek.
… and all else will be added unto you. (Matthew 6:33) This is one of the most vibrationally accurate parts of the Bible.
I am beginning to come full circle, from my origin on the path seeking enlightenment, to seeking material success through the laws of attraction, and now meshing those two competing world-views into an exponentially more effective way of life. It is truly Universal Lifestyle Design at its core. A reality that I can chose and create for myself in any given moment when I invite the fullness of Source’s infinite happiness into my focus. Then, through that lens, I can enjoy the boon of unconditional love and all that the Universe has to offer.
It is a gradual journey. If you’ve read this, then you’re right here with me. I gently invite you to question the recurring thought patterns in your life. What external circumstances have you misinterpreted as sources of happiness that you must have before you can be happy? What unconscious thought patterns are preventing your expression of simply being happy for no reason? Ask yourself the tough questions and you might be rewarded with a giant smile at the smug fact that you’re enough by just being alive – because you are.
With happiness beyond condition,
P.S.: Have you seen thought patterns in your own life that were no longer serving you? Have you been able to find happiness for no reason, even for a moment? Leave a comment below and let me know. :)
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Andels Journeys
- 2018 (4)
- 2017 (41)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (8)
- • The Trap of Righteousness
- • The Commercialization of Spirituality - A Multi-Billion Dollar Corporate Takeover!
- • Loneliness
- • The Masks Are Coming Off - Unveiling False Teachers
- • The Dynamics Of Fear In Fear Inducing Times
- • 10 “Spiritual” Things People Do That Are Total Bullshit
- • Karma Teaches Jerks A Valuable Lesson In Life
- • Is The New Spirituality Just A Trend?
- May (4)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- 2016 (30)
- December (6)
- • This Woman Died of Stage 4 Cancer and Came Back From the Dead With a Shocking Message
- • Article Four: The Cast of Characters. AKA: The Wrecking Crew.
- • Cognitive Dissonance made easy
- • The Principle of Mission
- • Article Three: Donald Trump’s Personality and Character Structure
- • Article Two: United States Elections 2016: Getting the Right Perspective
- November (3)
- October (3)
- August (1)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (6)
- • My Pleasure
- • Vancouver Man With Stomach Cancer Is Selling Unconditional Love On Craigslist For $0
- • Carefree People Don’t Have Attachments - Here Are 25 Reasons Why
- • Are Family Members Toxic? 10 Things to Remember
- • The World As We Know It Has Changed And There Is No Going Back To What We Were - 6 Predictions
- • How To Get More Energy: 8 New Secrets Backed By Research
- December (6)
- 2015 (50)
- December (4)
- November (6)
- • Neutrality — The Gateway To Transcend The Matrix
- • Soul and Personality
- • Dalai Lama on Paris & Syria – A Message for Peace
- • Know Yourself. Heal. Self-Liberate. Experiment. Build Community.
- • Groundbreaking Discovery: Man Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%
- • Johnny Depp Intends To Buy Site Of Wounded Knee Massacre And Gift It Back To The Native American People
- October (10)
- • Waking Up The Goddess: Where Men Meet Women
- • Why we cry
- • You’re Not Wrong
- • Canada’s New PM Issues Challenge to US – “We’re Ending Wars and Legalizing Pot”
- • Meet the USA's First School District to Serve 100% Organic Meals
- • Going Through Shadows: The Vortex Of Transformation.
- • The Rise of Lowsumerism
- • There is something extraordinary happening in the world
- • Three Ways Canadian Thanksgiving Differs From American Thanksgiving
- • Leonardo DiCaprio - Bring Down Big Oil Corporations
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (6)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (5)
- January (4)
- 2014 (56)
- December (2)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (5)
- • Water on Earth predates Sun, meaning our life originated elsewhere – study
- • Buffalo Treaty: Native tribes sign bison revival plan in US and Canada
- • US to pay largest Native American nation $554 million in landmark settlement
- • Being Vegan and Raw Vegan Lifestyle
- • New Experiment Will Answer Some Mind-Bending Questions On Whether We Live In a Hologram
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (3)
- March (7)
- • Spring Into the Adventure! How the Symbolism of Frogs Can Support Us Through Change
- • The Gateways Are As Open As You Are
- • Shifting Seasons And Time…..
- • Marching Forward
- • Stanford Physicist: Vast, Powerful Realm Between Particles Influenced by Human Consciousness
- • We Are Living In The Most Important Time In The History Of The Universe - Dolores Cannon Discusses Our Current Paradigm
- • Creating A Path Where There Is None
- February (9)
- • February Update
- • Finding Direction When You Feel Lost
- • How Our Narratives Inform Our Hopes for Change
- • Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Mitigation
- • The Alchemy of Responsible Reflection
- • How You Attract Information In A Vibrational Universe
- • 'You shall not pass!' Native American groups vow to block Keystone XL pipeline
- • Architecture of the Light
- • Meeting Our Past Selves Outside Of Time
- January (10)
- • Journey to the Enchanted Forest – Your New Moon & New Year Power Animal Awaits
- • Year of the Horse is Upon Us – Ready, Set, Go!
- • The 118 Days of Creation
- • How Much Are You Filtering Your Truth? – Image Alterations Aren't Just For Big Media Anymore
- • Eight Signs You May Be Experiencing a Spiritual Awakening
- • 13 Signs You’re a Witch
- • How To Tell If You Had A Past Life In Atlantis
- • How Do I Know If It’s My Soul or My Ego Talking?
- • The Baby and the Bath Water
- • The Foundation for All Healing
- 2013 (104)
- December (12)
- • Activate Your Creative Power With Conscious Intention
- • Riding the Train of Life – Symbolism to Navigate the Tracks of Your Journey
- • Are We the Makers of Our Own Fate?
- • Lighting Your Truth to Freedom, Passion & Inspired Leadership – Closing Chapter 2013 to Write Chapter 2014′s Lively & Instinctual Year of the Horse
- • The Power of a Poor Night’s Sleep
- • Why Entrepreneurship Is A Spiritual Expression Of Freedom
- • Death and Dying from a Shamanic Perspective
- • Sliding Home For Christmas
- • The Solstice Vibe
- • You’re Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link But As Wise As Your Strongest
- • The Speed of Infinity
- • World Aids Day – December 1st
- November (29)
- • The Courage To Live Box Less -- Getting Outside The Label Labyrinth
- • The Quantum Leap Ascension Process
- • Toronto Named Most Youth Friendly City
- • Thanksgiving Day Recalibration
- • Stop Looking And See
- • Getting the Doomsday Hunger?
- • What I Hope to Be Next Year
- • At The Point of No Return
- • The Faery Referral Network
- • Thoughts on Compassion and Detachment
- • Top Ten Myths About Being a Psychic/Healer
- • Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2
- • Where New JFK Evidence Points - 50 Years Later + Videos
- • 3 Reasons Why It’s Better to NOT Manifest a Soul Mate Relationship
- • 10 Tycoons Who Meditate Daily To Keep Up With Their Hectic Business Life
- • Why We Should Rethink What We've Been Told About Consciousness
- • The Value of “Sloth” – Expanding Our Perceptions for Greater Wisdom
- • Why Your Voice Matters and How To Get Heard
- • Breaking the Barriers of Belief
- • Stop Being "Positive" & Start Getting Real (Joy) In Your Life
- • Are We Living in the Matrix?
- • Is the Sharing Economy Here Yet?
- • Find Your Power in Self-Sufficiency
- • Heads Up
- • Plants Exhibit The Same Senses As Humans And See, Touch, Smell, Hear and Even Taste
- • Healing The Wound(s) Within The Heart Chakra
- • True or False? I Am Perfect Just As I Am
- • Indigenous Elders and Medicine Peoples Council Statement on Fukushima
- • A Phoenix Rising - A Recommended Read
- October (18)
- • 20 Good Reasons to Have Clear Personal Boundaries
- • Let Go of Who You Are to Become What You Might Be
- • How to Be Happy: The 10-Day Happiness Challenge
- • The Law of Assumption
- • A Message from the Faeries
- • New Device Stores Electricity On Silicon Chips
- • The NAME
- • 6 Big Excuses That Can Derail Your Life
- • A Clean Break
- • An Original Blueprint
- • Your Angry Voice Demolishes Your Brilliant Argument
- • Where the Action Is NOW– Relationships
- • Homo Luminous: The New Human
- • The Two New Humanities
- • How Do I Discern the Real from False?
- • Walking on Sacred Ground
- • Not All Have Halos
- • AGAIN, Remember Who You Are
- September (14)
- • Be Careful of How You Use Words!
- • Frequency Gates – What The Heck Are They?
- • Following Our Joy to Find Freedom
- • You`ve Been Warned: Why You Need To Be Ready for Total Grid Failure
- • Spirituality and Ethics in Business
- • Life – The Projection From Within
- • 10 Ways to Shift Your Consciousness
- • The Fall Inside
- • Fall Equinox-The Gate Closes
- • Self Honesty May Deepen the Bliss Into Actualization and Full Embodiment
- • Changing Dynamics of Relationships
- • Biophotons
- • Autumn Equinox 2013 Cosmic Weather Forecast
- • Autumn Equinox: The Archangel Michael Meditation
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- May (12)
- • How Gratitude Can Help You Through Hard Times
- • The World of Opposites: A New Take
- • The God Gene
- • Souls of Animals
- • What If Television News Disappeared?
- • Every Warrior’s Achilles Heel
- • Building Your Spiritual Muscles
- • Transmuting Collective Human Consciousness By Channeling Light
- • Is DMT the Gateway to Hell?
- • The Psychological Crossroad of An Unhappy Life
- • Science Finds Fountain of Youth Brain Region That Slows Down Aging
- • Remember The Power Of The Voice
- April (6)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- December (12)
- 2012 (12)
- December (2)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- April (1)