Category: Journeys Hits: 1766
Most of us want to believe that we have invisible guidance and even intervention to help us get through the many perils of life. As children, we often play with imaginary friends as well as depend on a relative, Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa, to catch us when we stumble or tell us what to do so that we are safe and secure. As adults we continue to seek that guidance which may account for the popularity of the belief in guardian angels. Occasionally, we even adopt a deceased relative who protected us as a child as our guardian angel.
The movies and television has certainly supported this desire and belief. The popularity of classic old movies like The Bishop's Wife or It's a Wonderful Life verifies our desire to believe in super natural assistance or guardian angels. The fact that Touched By An Angel is a popular television show, demonstrates our desire to believe that we all have a guardian angel especially active when life gets turbulent. But do all our guardian angels have wings and halos. The answer to this question came when as a therapist and spiritual counselor, I was working with a twenty-one year old client named, Rebecca.
Rebecca came to me wanting guidance in her relationships, none of which to her were fulfilling. She thought that if she lost a lot of weight she would find her true love. She had decided to go on a radical weight lose program using a now illegal pill. She insisted that if she lost the weight she would not be fat and ugly and her life would be better. I talked to her about loving herself and tried to convince her to use a healthier method for weight reduction.
As we started talking about her physical health, Rebecca told me that she was having chest pains and at times had a difficult time breathing, although her doctors had found no physical cause for these symptoms. She, then in a matter of fact way, announced that she thought she was going to die when she was twenty-three. It upset me that someone so young and bright would have such a fatalistic outlook on life. After helping her to relax through some breathing exercises, the following dialogue took place.
Claudette: Rebecca, you have a long and full life ahead of you. Why do you feel you are going to die at age twenty-three?
Rebecca: I just know. It will probably be in a car accident.
No matter what I said, she would not alter her notion.
Claudette: (In a stronger than normal voice) Rebecca, you are NOT going to die at twenty-three.
Her eyes glazed over and in a high pitched voice with a slight southern accent, which was not her normal voice, she looked at me and said.
Rebecca: Yes she will. She doesn't deserve to live. She's fat and ugly.
Claudette: Who is this speaking?
Rebecca: I'm Julie Ann.
Claudette: Julie Ann, tell me about yourself. How old are you? Where are you from?
Julie Ann through Rebecca: I'm twenty-three and I'm from the Tulane University area in New Orleans.
As she talked I started to see an image behind Rebecca take a human form. The more she talked the clearer the image became. She appeared to me as a very attractive, petite blond who was dressed very stylishly.
Claudette: Julie Ann, do you know you are dead?
Julie Ann through Rebecca: I'm NOT dead. I was only hurt when my boy friend's car went out of control on the wet streets. My chest was crushed and I couldn't breath, but I'm not dead. The paramedics revived me. This fat, ugly girl is in my way.
Apparently, when Rebecca's soul left her body to transcend into the next dimension, she was confused and frightened and as a result her soul lingered in the general vicinity of the accident. At a later time, when Rebecca was in that area, also partying, Julie Ann attached to her energy in an attempt to regain her life.
I had been doing some work and study in this area of soul attachments, so I had some conception of how to proceed. As I asked for divine guidance, I saw two very bright lights surround Julie Ann. I asked these bright lights to help Julie Ann find peace in the Light. At that moment Rebecca's body started to shake uncontrollably and enormous tears flowed from her eyes. It was obvious to me that Julie Ann was not going to depart from this plane without a fight. At that point I saw a distant bright light, start to come closer. When it was alongside Julie Ann I could see it was an old lady. Julie Ann called her Grandmother. Grandmother talked to her granddaughter and persuaded her to walk into the Light with her. I watched the two of them, escorted by the two bright lights until they faded from my inter dimensional sight. Rebecca almost immediately calmed down and her crying was replaced with a smile. In fact her eyes showed no indication that she had cried at all .
Claudette: How do you feel, Rebecca?
Rebecca: I feel lighter. My chest doesn't hurt any more.
Claudette: Do you still feel as though you are going to die at twenty-three?
Rebecca: No, I feel much lighter and happier, but I still want to lose weight.
I have discovered that there seems to be numerous reasons for these souls who leave the living to become lost. For example one of my clients had her grandmother attached to her. When I told the grandmother she was dead, she emphatically told me that she was not because if she were dead, St. Peter would have met her at the pearly gates. In this case Grandma's minister came from the Light to clarify her "old time religion" dogma. After wards, she willingly walked with him into the Light.
Another client was free of a chronic neck ache when an attached soul who had been hung in the 1870's was sent to the Light. Yet, another lady declared by her doctors as having terminal liver cancer was found free of any cancer cells (verified by her doctor who couldn't explain it) two days after detaching a number of her dead relatives who had died of liver disorders. I could fill a book with similar detachment cases, which resulted in miraculous healing for the living and peace for the dead.
Through my work I have come to understand that until we go into the Light, we keep some of our physical characteristics including any pain felt at the time of death. It appears that if a soul is caught between dimensions it loses sight of the beacon, bright light that so many near death experiences describe. The soul then becomes lost in that in-between dimension. I have seen this beacon and the bright path to it and yes; it does resemble a tunnel.
One of the most debated questions of the ages is where do we go when we die. This unknown is probably the root of all our human fears. Even though I knew I had the ability to see into that other dimension between life and death, I really never understood before the immense influence these "lost" souls could have on the living. Dealing with all of these "lost" souls have caused me to ask the question, why do some souls find the path to the Light and others do not? I have concluded that confusion and fear are the primary causes that they do not.
In probably fifty percent of the clients, who I have helped to detach a "lost" soul, the attached soul is a loved one or family member. For this reason I am always suspicious when a client says a close deceased relative is their guardian angel. In some of these cases the living either through excess love or hate has kept the deceased soul trapped in that in-between dimension with their excessive emotional attachment. This condition could be called a co-dependent relationship on an inter dimensional level. Since in these cases it is the living that is keeping the deceased earth bond, the release must be initiated by the living. For full detachment, the client must be persuaded that unconditional love is letting go.
Believing in preventative procedures, I wanted to know what could we living beings do to assure transition into the Light for our loved ones and ourselves. The conclusions at which I have arrived is that we need to dispel of as many fears as possible, especially the fear of death or more specifically the fear of the unknown of where we go when we die. Another preventative step is to heighten our awareness so as to be able to discriminate between the "angels with halos" and those poor souls who are lost in-between two worlds.
It seems the greatest block to this awareness is the belief that we automatically grow wings and halos when we die. As the teachers in many religious books tell us, we simply leave our houses (our bodies) when we die. The spirit or soul (the essence of who we really are) no matter how evolved moves into another dimension for further learning or soul development. If this concept is accepted while we are living, we will not have the tendency to hang onto our houses or bodies when we die. Our essence will then make the gentle transition into the Light.
Some of the symptoms I have found to be present in most people with an attached entity or "an angel without a halo" is the following:
- Fatigue or low energy
- Mood swings or sudden changes in personality
- Aches and pains for no apparent medical reason
- Awakening during the night and not feeling alone
- Having thoughts that do not appear to be their own
- Hearing voices of which they do not know the source
- Frequent thoughts of a deceased relative
- Excessive or adverse behavior such as substance abuse or phobias
- Inability to concentrate
- Feeling frightened or upset over the idea of attachment or possession by another entity or soul
Probably everyone, occasionally, encounters some of these symptoms, but if you experience fifty percent or more of them, this would certainly warrant investigating the possibility of an attached entity.
My hope is that one day we will broaden our viewpoints and open our minds in order to allow room for possibilities other than what can only be proved by science or accepted by religion. Only then will we not be afraid to die and therefore; we will not be afraid to live.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Claudette Cleveland is a teacher, counselor, author of fiction and non-fiction books and a professional artist. For more information about Claudette's articles and books go to her website ClaudetteCleveland.com and http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/BeneathandBeyond.html
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Andels Journeys
- 2018 (11)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- 2017 (41)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (8)
- • The Trap of Righteousness
- • The Commercialization of Spirituality - A Multi-Billion Dollar Corporate Takeover!
- • Loneliness
- • The Masks Are Coming Off - Unveiling False Teachers
- • The Dynamics Of Fear In Fear Inducing Times
- • 10 “Spiritual” Things People Do That Are Total Bullshit
- • Karma Teaches Jerks A Valuable Lesson In Life
- • Is The New Spirituality Just A Trend?
- May (4)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- 2016 (29)
- December (5)
- November (3)
- October (3)
- August (1)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (6)
- • My Pleasure
- • Vancouver Man With Stomach Cancer Is Selling Unconditional Love On Craigslist For $0
- • Carefree People Don’t Have Attachments - Here Are 25 Reasons Why
- • Are Family Members Toxic? 10 Things to Remember
- • The World As We Know It Has Changed And There Is No Going Back To What We Were - 6 Predictions
- • How To Get More Energy: 8 New Secrets Backed By Research
- 2015 (50)
- December (4)
- November (6)
- • Neutrality — The Gateway To Transcend The Matrix
- • Soul and Personality
- • Dalai Lama on Paris & Syria – A Message for Peace
- • Know Yourself. Heal. Self-Liberate. Experiment. Build Community.
- • Groundbreaking Discovery: Man Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%
- • Johnny Depp Intends To Buy Site Of Wounded Knee Massacre And Gift It Back To The Native American People
- October (10)
- • Waking Up The Goddess: Where Men Meet Women
- • Why we cry
- • You’re Not Wrong
- • Canada’s New PM Issues Challenge to US – “We’re Ending Wars and Legalizing Pot”
- • Meet the USA's First School District to Serve 100% Organic Meals
- • Going Through Shadows: The Vortex Of Transformation.
- • The Rise of Lowsumerism
- • There is something extraordinary happening in the world
- • Three Ways Canadian Thanksgiving Differs From American Thanksgiving
- • Leonardo DiCaprio - Bring Down Big Oil Corporations
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (6)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (5)
- January (4)
- 2014 (56)
- December (2)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (5)
- • Water on Earth predates Sun, meaning our life originated elsewhere – study
- • Buffalo Treaty: Native tribes sign bison revival plan in US and Canada
- • US to pay largest Native American nation $554 million in landmark settlement
- • Being Vegan and Raw Vegan Lifestyle
- • New Experiment Will Answer Some Mind-Bending Questions On Whether We Live In a Hologram
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (3)
- March (7)
- • Spring Into the Adventure! How the Symbolism of Frogs Can Support Us Through Change
- • The Gateways Are As Open As You Are
- • Shifting Seasons And Time…..
- • Marching Forward
- • Stanford Physicist: Vast, Powerful Realm Between Particles Influenced by Human Consciousness
- • We Are Living In The Most Important Time In The History Of The Universe - Dolores Cannon Discusses Our Current Paradigm
- • Creating A Path Where There Is None
- February (9)
- • February Update
- • Finding Direction When You Feel Lost
- • How Our Narratives Inform Our Hopes for Change
- • Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Mitigation
- • The Alchemy of Responsible Reflection
- • How You Attract Information In A Vibrational Universe
- • 'You shall not pass!' Native American groups vow to block Keystone XL pipeline
- • Architecture of the Light
- • Meeting Our Past Selves Outside Of Time
- January (10)
- • Journey to the Enchanted Forest – Your New Moon & New Year Power Animal Awaits
- • Year of the Horse is Upon Us – Ready, Set, Go!
- • The 118 Days of Creation
- • How Much Are You Filtering Your Truth? – Image Alterations Aren't Just For Big Media Anymore
- • Eight Signs You May Be Experiencing a Spiritual Awakening
- • 13 Signs You’re a Witch
- • How To Tell If You Had A Past Life In Atlantis
- • How Do I Know If It’s My Soul or My Ego Talking?
- • The Baby and the Bath Water
- • The Foundation for All Healing
- 2013 (104)
- December (12)
- • Activate Your Creative Power With Conscious Intention
- • Riding the Train of Life – Symbolism to Navigate the Tracks of Your Journey
- • Are We the Makers of Our Own Fate?
- • Lighting Your Truth to Freedom, Passion & Inspired Leadership – Closing Chapter 2013 to Write Chapter 2014′s Lively & Instinctual Year of the Horse
- • The Power of a Poor Night’s Sleep
- • Why Entrepreneurship Is A Spiritual Expression Of Freedom
- • Death and Dying from a Shamanic Perspective
- • Sliding Home For Christmas
- • The Solstice Vibe
- • You’re Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link But As Wise As Your Strongest
- • The Speed of Infinity
- • World Aids Day – December 1st
- November (29)
- • The Courage To Live Box Less -- Getting Outside The Label Labyrinth
- • The Quantum Leap Ascension Process
- • Toronto Named Most Youth Friendly City
- • Thanksgiving Day Recalibration
- • Stop Looking And See
- • Getting the Doomsday Hunger?
- • What I Hope to Be Next Year
- • At The Point of No Return
- • The Faery Referral Network
- • Thoughts on Compassion and Detachment
- • Top Ten Myths About Being a Psychic/Healer
- • Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2
- • Where New JFK Evidence Points - 50 Years Later + Videos
- • 3 Reasons Why It’s Better to NOT Manifest a Soul Mate Relationship
- • 10 Tycoons Who Meditate Daily To Keep Up With Their Hectic Business Life
- • Why We Should Rethink What We've Been Told About Consciousness
- • The Value of “Sloth” – Expanding Our Perceptions for Greater Wisdom
- • Why Your Voice Matters and How To Get Heard
- • Breaking the Barriers of Belief
- • Stop Being "Positive" & Start Getting Real (Joy) In Your Life
- • Are We Living in the Matrix?
- • Is the Sharing Economy Here Yet?
- • Find Your Power in Self-Sufficiency
- • Heads Up
- • Plants Exhibit The Same Senses As Humans And See, Touch, Smell, Hear and Even Taste
- • Healing The Wound(s) Within The Heart Chakra
- • True or False? I Am Perfect Just As I Am
- • Indigenous Elders and Medicine Peoples Council Statement on Fukushima
- • A Phoenix Rising - A Recommended Read
- October (18)
- • 20 Good Reasons to Have Clear Personal Boundaries
- • Let Go of Who You Are to Become What You Might Be
- • How to Be Happy: The 10-Day Happiness Challenge
- • The Law of Assumption
- • A Message from the Faeries
- • New Device Stores Electricity On Silicon Chips
- • The NAME
- • 6 Big Excuses That Can Derail Your Life
- • A Clean Break
- • An Original Blueprint
- • Your Angry Voice Demolishes Your Brilliant Argument
- • Where the Action Is NOW– Relationships
- • Homo Luminous: The New Human
- • The Two New Humanities
- • How Do I Discern the Real from False?
- • Walking on Sacred Ground
- • Not All Have Halos
- • AGAIN, Remember Who You Are
- September (14)
- • Be Careful of How You Use Words!
- • Frequency Gates – What The Heck Are They?
- • Following Our Joy to Find Freedom
- • You`ve Been Warned: Why You Need To Be Ready for Total Grid Failure
- • Spirituality and Ethics in Business
- • Life – The Projection From Within
- • 10 Ways to Shift Your Consciousness
- • The Fall Inside
- • Fall Equinox-The Gate Closes
- • Self Honesty May Deepen the Bliss Into Actualization and Full Embodiment
- • Changing Dynamics of Relationships
- • Biophotons
- • Autumn Equinox 2013 Cosmic Weather Forecast
- • Autumn Equinox: The Archangel Michael Meditation
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- May (12)
- • How Gratitude Can Help You Through Hard Times
- • The World of Opposites: A New Take
- • The God Gene
- • Souls of Animals
- • What If Television News Disappeared?
- • Every Warrior’s Achilles Heel
- • Building Your Spiritual Muscles
- • Transmuting Collective Human Consciousness By Channeling Light
- • Is DMT the Gateway to Hell?
- • The Psychological Crossroad of An Unhappy Life
- • Science Finds Fountain of Youth Brain Region That Slows Down Aging
- • Remember The Power Of The Voice
- April (6)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- December (12)
- 2012 (9)
- December (2)
- November (5)
- October (2)