Category: Journeys Hits: 2070
Something that I often hear from people is that they feel they need to be doing something more, they are in constant search for the “bigger” service they are “supposed” to be doing, and they seek these answers in all the outside ways they possibly can, awaiting to be told the magick answer and/or to arrive at some glorified outcome.
There is this heavy self-judgment these people carry of feeling they are not doing and giving enough, sometimes self-sabotage in not recognizing what is already before them, and lack of gratitude and enriching satisfaction that isn’t being realized, which comes from the journey itself…not the arrival.
The mind throws these thoughts at you of not being “there” yet – where ever “there” is – and so it creates all of these false pretenses and illusory time constraints that create anxiety and throw you off balance, resulting in missing out on the here and now.
And in the midst of it all, they deny themselves of receiving, which is where more giving is able to come in. They are also in this constant working “at” it phase, rather than focusing on remembering the connection within to Source is always present.
Yes, you may be what is known as a “lightworker” and yet there are so many attachments to definitions of what that means and how you must appear or live up to that role and mission.
Don’t allow this to become a deterrent, obstruction, or disruption to your life. Relax into the perfection of where you are in this moment and start to shift your perception to embrace a wider picture of how you ARE already being of service, giving so much, and living out the current role of that along your journey.
There is this tendency to idealize only certain roles, positions, and “work” as being of service in this “lightworker” way.
There is the tendency to play the part, but not actually “be” the part, in order to try to “look” like you’ve arrived somewhere that doesn’t even necessarily exist.
There is the tendency to have envy towards others in roles you feel equate to these definitions, and to deny yourself and others any worthiness of the roles you uniquely have that play out in different ways.
There’s a tendency to negate all of the ways you already ARE sharing your gifts with the world.
And there’s the tendency to jump quickly into something before you are ready, to fulfill these “needs” and then wonder why nothing feels different, why nothing is happening/manifesting, or why you have the same, if not more challenging things to manage because you jumped too soon.
Service is a word that is deeply misunderstood, I believe. Especially when it comes to the realm of “lightworkers” because there’s a tendency to glamorize it into a certain category, which is idealized in New Age communities of thought. And then, people throw everything to the wind and begin to judge themselves, their lives, and each other, for not living up to these “ideals”. Not to mention, immediately want to run to create this “service idea” into a business model.
I often hear people saying, “I want so much to be of service to everyone, the world, and I have so many gifts to offer.” Then they either set out on a quest to find the answers to what they need to be doing to fulfill this mission and/or start prematurely diving into creating a whole business plan and business cards to start passing out.
That may work in some cases where people have been consistently doing the work, but to truly be of service, it is something you embody, rather than a role you play and it can evolve, but likely is already taking place exactly where you are right now. And once you start viewing your life in any role you are in, as being of service, then things will naturally evolve into the next phase of the journey rather than forcing yourself into wearing a costume that simply won’t feel natural to yourself and to the people you are trying to be of service to.
You can of service as a cashier at the grocery store, as a good neighbor, a mother, father, sister, or brother, as a sales rep, co-worker, librarian, best friend, or a hermit living in a cabin off in the woods….It’s about how you interact with life and every living embodiment of consciousness that shares this experience with you – human, animal, plant, mineral….
We’ve spoken of ego before, but there is also spiritual ego that is quite prevalent even when we think we’ve moved beyond all of that and are now in our “service” roles. But spiritual ego plays out in many ways, which includes the “I want to be of service” and rushes into all of the business planning to start creating the role for that to play out in. Yet, if you initiate this too soon, you may find yourself rushed into something that you either are not ready for, or find that you don’t attract any responses from.
It’s not something to judge, if in fact this has happened, as it’s a gift and message that is helping you in not doing something prematurely. Remember, anything you have within you that isn’t yet integrated, is exactly what you will attract in the clients and people who come to you for work.
Life saves you FROM things you’re not prepared for, or will SHOW you exactly what you’re not prepared for. There’s no need to force things and try to prove something because when you step out of alignment with your natural timing, you’re going to experience things to teach you so that you can get back into alignment.
That’s not to say that there aren’t times perhaps that you hold yourself back and can step up things in terms of more responsibility. It’s merely to say that if you are consistently operating from embracing gratitude for being of service at all times in your life, regardless of what role your work takes on, then things will seamlessly shift and there will be no separation between your work and your personal and every day life.
What’s most important is to live your life CONSISTENTLY with undefined love and compassion, honor, accountability, humility, and service. And that involves how you relate with, speak to, greet, and interact with every single person in every situation along the course of your day, every day – always seeing them through eyes that recognize their reflection of yourself and all of humanity and how they, too, have their own journeys and challenges that are within your potential to energetically shift in that split moment of interaction, both for yourself and them.
If you truly want to be of service and live a life of service, you have that ability and opportunity right now by living this, without need for a business model. Although your work may naturally take that form at some point, or evolve even from the work you currently are doing in this vein. Again, your life and work need not be separate or judged as lesser or greater than.
This is part of the reason I’ve shared with people that ask me if I have a meditational practice, that my life is a walking meditation. I simply don’t see the separation anymore. Everything is an extension of who I am in the moment. And although I’ve taken steps and created processes to get to this more seamless experience, after a while, it becomes natural and without need for deliberate separateness. No part of life is different than any other, if you are embodying and being.
Whatever job you currently have (especially a non-spiritual one) is an opportunity to be of service to the people around you and that you interact with through it. And in fact, it may actually be the most enriching way to learn to be of service, as you are being prompted by a variety of situations that likely trigger you in challenging ways, and those challenges are the perfect training ground to truly be loving, to demonstrate listening integrity, and learn humility.
Challenges are not to be avoided, but to be transmuted.
When you live in service to everyone, no matter what “job” you have, you will naturally attract people who seek your gifts through the genuine encounters you have daily. And that happens without need for a business model, as things will naturally evolve from there.
Chasing after or forcing anything is a clear indication that it either isn’t the thing for you, or you’re out of alignment and the timing is off. When you are in your natural frequency of emanating and embodying the qualities of service, that come from an authentic place of being loving from the inside out, you will draw to you, your vibrational matches.
Life becomes that of living in anonymity and without thought of what you think all these ideals need to look like. You relax into your life and recognize all of it as valuable and integral.
Life becomes abundant because you release attachments to what abundance is supposed to be, and you learn to serve the world through your natural expression, rather than aspiring to serve the world by some definition of that.
And even if you spend a lot of time alone, you are still being of service, as the person you are serving right now, is you. And, by embodying that example, you are vibrationally reaching the collective.
With perspective shifts, your whole life shifts, and you live with more deliberate knowing and enrichment, which then will evolve seamlessly, consistently, and divinely.
You’ll also find this month’s special and other supportive opportunities including retreats, workshops, and things to look forward to. If you’d like to sign up to receive my newsletter, there is a link at the bottom to do so, or you can also join my mailing list here: www.taniamarie.com. If you’d like to receive email notifications of article posts and be the first to receive announcements, you can sign up to follow this blog here: www.taniamarieartist.wordpress.comTania Marie is a visionary artist, sacred tattoo designer, author & Reiki Master Teacher whose creations, workshops and retreats in the healing arts are inspiring people globally.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Andels Journeys
- 2019 (7)
- 2018 (18)
- December (2)
- November (1)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- 2017 (40)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (8)
- • The Trap of Righteousness
- • The Commercialization of Spirituality - A Multi-Billion Dollar Corporate Takeover!
- • Loneliness
- • The Masks Are Coming Off - Unveiling False Teachers
- • The Dynamics Of Fear In Fear Inducing Times
- • 10 “Spiritual” Things People Do That Are Total Bullshit
- • Karma Teaches Jerks A Valuable Lesson In Life
- • Is The New Spirituality Just A Trend?
- May (4)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (2)
- 2016 (29)
- December (5)
- November (3)
- October (3)
- August (1)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (6)
- • My Pleasure
- • Vancouver Man With Stomach Cancer Is Selling Unconditional Love On Craigslist For $0
- • Carefree People Don’t Have Attachments - Here Are 25 Reasons Why
- • Are Family Members Toxic? 10 Things to Remember
- • The World As We Know It Has Changed And There Is No Going Back To What We Were - 6 Predictions
- • How To Get More Energy: 8 New Secrets Backed By Research
- 2015 (50)
- December (4)
- November (6)
- • Neutrality — The Gateway To Transcend The Matrix
- • Soul and Personality
- • Dalai Lama on Paris & Syria – A Message for Peace
- • Know Yourself. Heal. Self-Liberate. Experiment. Build Community.
- • Groundbreaking Discovery: Man Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%
- October (10)
- • Waking Up The Goddess: Where Men Meet Women
- • Why we cry
- • You’re Not Wrong
- • Canada’s New PM Issues Challenge to US – “We’re Ending Wars and Legalizing Pot”
- • Meet the USA's First School District to Serve 100% Organic Meals
- • Going Through Shadows: The Vortex Of Transformation.
- • The Rise of Lowsumerism
- • There is something extraordinary happening in the world
- • Three Ways Canadian Thanksgiving Differs From American Thanksgiving
- • Leonardo DiCaprio - Bring Down Big Oil Corporations
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (6)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (5)
- January (4)
- 2014 (56)
- December (2)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (5)
- • Water on Earth predates Sun, meaning our life originated elsewhere – study
- • Buffalo Treaty: Native tribes sign bison revival plan in US and Canada
- • US to pay largest Native American nation $554 million in landmark settlement
- • Being Vegan and Raw Vegan Lifestyle
- • New Experiment Will Answer Some Mind-Bending Questions On Whether We Live In a Hologram
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (3)
- March (7)
- • Spring Into the Adventure! How the Symbolism of Frogs Can Support Us Through Change
- • The Gateways Are As Open As You Are
- • Shifting Seasons And Time…..
- • Marching Forward
- • Stanford Physicist: Vast, Powerful Realm Between Particles Influenced by Human Consciousness
- • Creating A Path Where There Is None
- February (9)
- • February Update
- • Finding Direction When You Feel Lost
- • How Our Narratives Inform Our Hopes for Change
- • Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Mitigation
- • The Alchemy of Responsible Reflection
- • How You Attract Information In A Vibrational Universe
- • 'You shall not pass!' Native American groups vow to block Keystone XL pipeline
- • Architecture of the Light
- • Meeting Our Past Selves Outside Of Time
- January (10)
- • Journey to the Enchanted Forest – Your New Moon & New Year Power Animal Awaits
- • Year of the Horse is Upon Us – Ready, Set, Go!
- • The 118 Days of Creation
- • How Much Are You Filtering Your Truth? – Image Alterations Aren't Just For Big Media Anymore
- • Eight Signs You May Be Experiencing a Spiritual Awakening
- • 13 Signs You’re a Witch
- • How To Tell If You Had A Past Life In Atlantis
- • How Do I Know If It’s My Soul or My Ego Talking?
- • The Baby and the Bath Water
- • The Foundation for All Healing
- 2013 (100)
- December (12)
- • Activate Your Creative Power With Conscious Intention
- • Riding the Train of Life – Symbolism to Navigate the Tracks of Your Journey
- • Are We the Makers of Our Own Fate?
- • The Power of a Poor Night’s Sleep
- • Why Entrepreneurship Is A Spiritual Expression Of Freedom
- • Death and Dying from a Shamanic Perspective
- • Sliding Home For Christmas
- • The Solstice Vibe
- • You’re Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link But As Wise As Your Strongest
- • The Speed of Infinity
- • World Aids Day – December 1st
- November (29)
- • The Courage To Live Box Less -- Getting Outside The Label Labyrinth
- • The Quantum Leap Ascension Process
- • Toronto Named Most Youth Friendly City
- • Thanksgiving Day Recalibration
- • Stop Looking And See
- • Getting the Doomsday Hunger?
- • What I Hope to Be Next Year
- • At The Point of No Return
- • The Faery Referral Network
- • Thoughts on Compassion and Detachment
- • Top Ten Myths About Being a Psychic/Healer
- • Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2
- • Where New JFK Evidence Points - 50 Years Later + Videos
- • 3 Reasons Why It’s Better to NOT Manifest a Soul Mate Relationship
- • 10 Tycoons Who Meditate Daily To Keep Up With Their Hectic Business Life
- • Why We Should Rethink What We've Been Told About Consciousness
- • The Value of “Sloth” – Expanding Our Perceptions for Greater Wisdom
- • Why Your Voice Matters and How To Get Heard
- • Breaking the Barriers of Belief
- • Stop Being "Positive" & Start Getting Real (Joy) In Your Life
- • Are We Living in the Matrix?
- • Is the Sharing Economy Here Yet?
- • Find Your Power in Self-Sufficiency
- • Heads Up
- • Plants Exhibit The Same Senses As Humans And See, Touch, Smell, Hear and Even Taste
- • Healing The Wound(s) Within The Heart Chakra
- • True or False? I Am Perfect Just As I Am
- • Indigenous Elders and Medicine Peoples Council Statement on Fukushima
- • A Phoenix Rising - A Recommended Read
- October (18)
- • 20 Good Reasons to Have Clear Personal Boundaries
- • Let Go of Who You Are to Become What You Might Be
- • How to Be Happy: The 10-Day Happiness Challenge
- • The Law of Assumption
- • A Message from the Faeries
- • New Device Stores Electricity On Silicon Chips
- • The NAME
- • 6 Big Excuses That Can Derail Your Life
- • A Clean Break
- • An Original Blueprint
- • Your Angry Voice Demolishes Your Brilliant Argument
- • Where the Action Is NOW– Relationships
- • Homo Luminous: The New Human
- • The Two New Humanities
- • How Do I Discern the Real from False?
- • Walking on Sacred Ground
- • Not All Have Halos
- • AGAIN, Remember Who You Are
- September (14)
- • Be Careful of How You Use Words!
- • Frequency Gates – What The Heck Are They?
- • Following Our Joy to Find Freedom
- • You`ve Been Warned: Why You Need To Be Ready for Total Grid Failure
- • Spirituality and Ethics in Business
- • Life – The Projection From Within
- • 10 Ways to Shift Your Consciousness
- • The Fall Inside
- • Fall Equinox-The Gate Closes
- • Self Honesty May Deepen the Bliss Into Actualization and Full Embodiment
- • Changing Dynamics of Relationships
- • Biophotons
- • Autumn Equinox 2013 Cosmic Weather Forecast
- • Autumn Equinox: The Archangel Michael Meditation
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- May (11)
- • How Gratitude Can Help You Through Hard Times
- • The World of Opposites: A New Take
- • The God Gene
- • Souls of Animals
- • What If Television News Disappeared?
- • Every Warrior’s Achilles Heel
- • Building Your Spiritual Muscles
- • Transmuting Collective Human Consciousness By Channeling Light
- • Is DMT the Gateway to Hell?
- • Science Finds Fountain of Youth Brain Region That Slows Down Aging
- • Remember The Power Of The Voice
- April (5)
- December (12)