Category: Angel Whisperings Written by Cat Views: 2863
September’s Theme: Why are we here is a question that we often ask ourselves, and this month we will be exploring our purpose.
Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
921: Many of our daily readings revolve around faith, in both the universe and in yourself. I’m sure that you’ve noticed that some days your faith is strong while on others you may feel like things aren’t working out or that what you do doesn’t matter. (This is normal, it happens) Take a moment to acknowledge your feelings, even indulge in a short pity party if you like, then pick yourself up, dust yourself off and remind yourself that you are worthy, strong and nothing will hold you back. Today, the angels want us to know that everything we do is important, even the small things. Help and support are always available and it’s only a request away. If your faith is feeling puny today start by grounding, clearing and centering and then ask (Spirit, angels, masters) for a little TLC and support. Make sure to release any negative thoughts and feelings that you may be holding and regain your light-ness of being!
- Archangel Raphael teaches us that it is through our spiritual journey that we can heal our selves and our lives and therefore regain our self confidence and faith. He helps to clear the way so that we can achieve balance by removing the blocks associated with giving and receiving by promoting flexibility in thinking and attitude.
- The Ascended Master Sanat Kumara helps us find the energy we need to keep going and rise above negative experiences and thought patterns.
- Aine, the Irish goddess of wealth and fertility shows us the path to increasing faith in both the Source and in ourselves. “True wealth is everywhere, but first you must find it within. Use the seeds you are gifted and use them to help you to grow your abundance.”
Our Sacred Stones for today include:
- Snowflake Obsidian reduces any fear we may have and to keep us focused on better things.
- Pietersite (Tempest Stone) helps us to work through beliefs and conditioning imposed upon us by others. It opens our intuitive connection and creates a link to a loving level of guidance. It also helps us see the truth and strengthen our will while increasing our focus on where we really want life to take us.
- Larimar which helps to ease our obsession for material things and shows us how to put things into perspective so that you manifest what you really need. It shows us how to go with the flow.
Bright blessings for a magickal day!
I’m Cat from Grand Jct. Colorado. I’m married, pagan, owned by a “clowder” of cat’s and enjoy crystals, tree hugging, books, belly dancing, photography and numerous outdoor activities.
I am the owner/ jewelry creator of Cat’s Treasure Trove (found here on my WP site!) and the group Sacred Spirals: The place where all paths meet, on Facebook. In my spare time I am a part time caregiver for my mother who is entering the realm of dementia.
I invite you to share my work as long as no changes are made and to check out my websites:
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Who is Online Now
We have 1269 guests and no members online