Category: John Cali Views: 1457
Happiness, ironically, can be a controversial subject. Many folks believe it is not our destiny to be happy in this lifetime—in this “world of woe,” as some say.
I never accepted that. Happiness is not the impossible dream many believe it to be.
Certainly, continuous happiness is not most people’s experience. That does not mean we cannot be happy most of the time. We can, and there are many folks—at least in my experience—who demonstrate that. I’m blessed to be one of them.
Here are some of Spirit’s happiness thoughts:
- Happiness is within you—it’s an inside job. No one, no thing can make you happy or unhappy. It’s all your doing, either way.
- You are not responsible for making anyone else happy, no matter how much you love him or her.
- The best way to help someone be happy is to be happy yourself. Selfish? Yes, but it’s the only way that works.
- If you know you have all you need in this present moment, you’ll find it easy to be happy.
- The key to happiness and abundance is to be fully present in every moment of your life.
- Connect with your true self through meditation, and happiness will flow naturally from that.
- Meditation helps you release the past without regret and move into the future without fear. Then you will be happy.
- Happiness will flow naturally to you if you realize you are safe, you are loved in this present moment.
- When you discover that happiness is within you and nowhere else, you will no longer look outside yourself for it.
- Know all your power is in this present moment. That is one key to happiness.
- Another key to happiness is to be fully in the present moment. Only in the present moment is happiness possible.
- The happier you are, the longer you’ll live.
- Happiness is your natural state of being. It is your birthright as a child of the divine.
- When you believe happiness is an impossible dream, so it will be for you. You will find unhappiness everywhere you look.
- When you believe happiness is your birthright, you will find happiness everywhere you look
Spirit has often talked about one powerful key to happiness: being in the present moment. Enjoy this video:
In the early 1980s John took a spiritual development course, and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides.
Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.”
© Copyright 2013 John Cali. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.
Crystal Wind™See us onand Follow us on
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
We have 1736 guests and no members online