Category: John Cali Views: 1104
Since Halloween (aka All Saints’ Eve) is two days from now, I thought this would be a good time to talk about dead people.
When my son was growing up, one of his and my favorite pastimes was visiting graveyards on gloomy days or at night. I know that might freak out some folks. But we always had fun doing it. We especially enjoyed visiting the two graveyards in my New York State hometown. After all, we knew a lot of the folks buried there.
Even today I love visiting graveyards. I always feel a deep sense of peace and joy. I suspect I’m picking up on the energies of those buried there—since they’re dead all they know is peace and joy.
We on this side of what you call the veil—death—are more alive than ever. The life you are living in your physical bodies, while full of wonder and beauty, is a mere shadow of what you will experience when you return home to Spirit.
Of course, you have never really left home. But the density of physical life often causes you to forget who you are and why you are in physical bodies.
You did not come to your current lifetime to suffer and struggle. Although that is the experience of many, it is not predestined. You came to have fun, to exercise the immense powers you possess to create whatever experiences you choose.
But if you do not believe you have those powers, you create by default. In other words, you just resign yourselves to whatever comes down the road, believing you are weak and powerless pawns in the hands of “fate.”
That is the biggest lie you have ever told yourselves.
So today we’d like to leave you with some thoughts your loved ones in spirit want us to convey to you.dead people talking,talk to dead people,
- You are God in human form.
- Your divine destiny is joy.
- You are entirely free to move through your days with a deep sense of joy and peace, no matter what your “external” circumstances are.
- In every situation you face in your physical life, you have only two choices: you can choose fear or you can choose love.
- Those are the only two choices you ever have to make. No other choices exist.
- When you choose love under all circumstances, you literally bring heaven to earth.
- You will know when it’s time to leave your physical bodies behind. It will feel right, no matter what confluence of energies you choose with which to make your departure.
- You will return immediately to the realms of love and light, your true home.
- You will remember all the experiences you had in the physical.
- You will remember those experiences with love, knowing they were perfect for you at the time.
- Love is all you are. Love is all you have ever been.
- All is well.
This delightful video, The Top Ten Things Dead People Want to Tell You, is from Mike Dooley, the talented creator of Notes From the Universe at Tut.com. The video is a book advertisement, but it carries a powerful message for us all.
In the early 1980s John took a spiritual development course, and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides.
Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.”
© Copyright 2014 John Cali. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.