Category: John Cali Views: 1392
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. ~ Mother Teresa
Are you aware of how powerful and life-changing your thoughts and words can be? I am not always—so I can use occasional reminders.
Our words and thoughts carry their own unique energies and vibrations.
Here are some thoughts and words from Spirit, in no particular order.
- Where you put your attention or focus is where you are—and what you are focused upon will be affected, positively or negatively. It all depends on whether you are projecting love or something less than love with your thoughts and words.
- Life can be much simpler than many humans make it out to be. So simplify your life by imagining yourself seeing the world, everyone, and everything through God’s eyes.
- Speak your truth kindly. Think kind thoughts.
- By focusing on anyone or anything, you are matching your vibration to that person or thing. This can work for or against you. If you notice the negatives—for example, the anger or hatred of another, you will be drawn into that vibration. And dragged down by it.
- If you notice the love, the good in another you will be drawn into that vibration, and uplifted by it. Do that for yourself also—focus on all the love, the good within you.
- You have it within your power, even in the physical presence of someone or something negative, to remain completely apart from them. Simply think thoughts of love, and nothing negative can touch you.
- You are all connected. You are one. An overused phrase perhaps, but an accurate one. Which is why your words and thoughts affect everyone and everything on the planet—and beyond.
- Never believe what you do, say, or think is in isolation. It’s not possible.
- Every word you speak, every thought you think, every deed you do has powerful repercussions, reverberating throughout the universe.
- You have the power to affect all that is negatively or positively—your choice. Choose wisely, with compassion and love.
- Act, speak, and think only from a place of love.
- Every act, word, thought from a place of anything less than love contributes to the pain so many are feeling today.
- Love can help ease the pain others feel. Love can help your brothers and sisters begin to heal themselves.
- Each of you individually, coming from a place of love, have the power to heal yourselves and the world.
- That is how powerful your words and thoughts are. Use your power wisely, with love, kindness, and compassion.
This is a fascinating video of Marcel Vogel, the late, well-known IBM research scientist, doing a dowsing demonstration. If you have any doubts about the power of your words and thoughts, this video should dispel them.
(Some of you know my good friend, Bob Fritchie of World Service Institute. Many years ago Bob and Marcel did some remarkable healing work together. Bob continues doing healing work today. He’s quite an amazing guy.)
In the early 1980s John took a spiritual development course, and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides.
Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.”
© Copyright 2014 John Cali. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Who is Online Now
We have 961 guests and no members online