Category: John Cali Views: 1324
That’s a tough question for many of us.
Two weeks ago a member of our family died. Two days ago another one died.
The deaths got me to thinking about, well, life and death. None of us are going to get out of this life alive. At least not physically.
How do we face our own mortality? I’ve given lots of thought to that question the past two weeks.
Once again, I’m away from home for a while. So this newsletter will be brief.
Here are a few of Spirit’s thoughts on life and death:
- The dread of death is rooted in a misunderstanding of what death is.
- Death is not the end of you, only the end of your physical body. You go on forever.
- Your physical body is sacred and should always be honored. But it is only a temporary vessel, albeit a holy one.
- Dying is the easiest thing you will ever do. After all, you’ve done it many times.
- Death is simply another step on the eternal journey of your spirit.
- Rejoice in your body, your death, your spirit. You are not your body, your death. You are your spirit.
- All is well, in “life” and “death.”
- All that remains, after all is said and done, is you—and love.
In the early 1980s John took a spiritual development course, and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides.
Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.”
© Copyright 2013 John Cali. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.
Crystal Wind™See us onand Follow us on
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.