Category: John Cali Views: 1044
Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. ~ Anne Frank (1929-1945), Diary of a Young Girl, 1952
Well, perhaps beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We all probably know at least one someone who is blind to the beauty of our world. Someone who focuses on the ugliness, which is not hard to find (if that’s what they’re looking for) in people, places, politics, etc.
But beauty also exists quite apart from how humans see the world. Everything God or the Divine (it doesn’t matter what word you choose) created is inherently beautiful.
Here are a few ways you might consider for finding the beauty that is literally all around you.
- As you talk with someone, particularly the ones you love, be silent and listen to them—not just with your ears, but also with your heart.
- Take a walk in nature and notice how carefree are the birds of the air, the beasts on the ground, the fish in the water. They are not worrying about what tomorrow will bring, nor even the next moment.
- Listen to the sounds of the wind blowing through the trees and flowers. It blows free and easy—a great role model for you.
- Feel the sun on your skin. Let it bathe you with its warmth and love.
- Watch the stars on a clear, cold night. See them twinkling in the sky and throughout this vast universe you call home.
- Watch a blood-red sunset over the horizon of a darkening sea.
We’re sure you can think of many more ways to luxuriate in the beauty of all God’s creation, of all that is. The best thing about all this is it doesn’t cost you anything except a bit of your time. And it can heal everything—we mean everything—that ails you.
As Anne Frank said in her diary, there is beauty all around us, no matter how desperate our circumstances. And her circumstances were far more desperate than most of us will ever face. In this short video, the filmmaker shows us some of the incredible beauty of this planet we all call home.
In the early 1980s, John took a spiritual development course and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides.
Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.” Source
© Copyright 2017 John Cali. Reprinted with permission from John Cali. on crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
© 2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.