Category: The Inner Shaman Views: 2729
the last Pisces New Moon, which we have experienced just three days ago, has closed a circle of learning for many individuals within the collective of humanity on planet earth. If you are one of those beings who took their chance and made a conscious shift, congratulation! Deeply profound insides where transmitted and transformations have occurred in many people on unconscious levels.
In order to co-operate in alignment with our collective path for humanity rising to the Golden Age of Aquarius, the best thing we can do for ourselves is add inner clarity to the personal process we all experience as “our life”. One if the best tools I found along the way in order to achieve such a state of truth emerging from inside, is to write about our souls desire.
There comes a time when you realize that everything is a dream, and only those things preserved in writing have any possibility of being real.
The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe.
Poets deal in writing about feelings and trying to find the language and images for intense feelings.
Carol Ann Duffy
And the idea of just wandering off to a cafe with a notebook and writing and seeing where that takes me for awhile is just bliss.
J. K. Rowling
Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go.
E. L. Doctorow
The discipline of writing something down is the first step toward making it happen.
An exercise I can highly recommend is to use the power of the written word to unveil unconscious feelings and dynamics in us, in order to align your thoughts and actions guided by the higher awareness of our soul.
Here are the steps for such a meditation exercise:
- Prepare yourself with several sheets of either loos paper or a college block, and a pen. Deposit a liter of water, maybe a little snack and tissues close to your writing spot. To prepare the room for your inner work, put on either some smoothing music, or music that burn some incense or sage the space before starting!
- Take at least 3-4 hours time in which you agree with your immediate surrounding to be entirely undisturbed from everyday needs.
- Start your exercise with a 15min meditation or breath work of your choice, in order to calm your system and strengthen your inner connection.
- Consciously give permission for your feelings to emerge and authentically show themselves.
- Choose the theme you are working on and start writing down all the personal pattern, emotionally states, social behaviors, experiences life situation – your own and those of others , which you are aware to suffer on and never want to see repeated ever again.
Take your time to really think of the details that make up your daily experiences, and allow the flow of your pen to take your expression to move from the aware layers to the more unconscious.
- When you feel like you truly have emptied out your inner closet, and emotionally in this moment truly are done with the things that you wrote down, put the list away and give permission for this past to be over!
Take a short break – drink some water – take the dog for a quick walk outside – dance a song or two long – relax your mind and your emotional body.
- Come back and start a separate list in which you right down the most profound, most colorful and authentic version of how you sense from inside, that you need your life to develop. Concentrate on using words that rather express the emotional state you desire by vibration, than on a particular material version of appearance in your life. That way you allow the universe to be generous and imaginative with those details.
Use the same principle than before and allow the natural flow of your writing to unfold and move your expression from the themes you heard your soul scream for from inside before, to the things you so far have been unaware to desire. Continue the process until you have the feeling of being emptied out like an Aquarian water vessel. Reaching this space, you are closest to the divine blueprint for the Golden Age we all essentially are thriving to create together. Put the pages away into a safe space and make a note to read them again in one or two years.
- In order to intensify the impact of this alchemical process of letting go of your past; burn the first list in a little fire ritual, Light a fire, contemplate a last time what this pages are containing, breath deeply, put them one by one into the fire, watch the pages transform, consciously breath in the change and vow to yourself that you are worthy to move on now.
When you are done finishing this intensive work, its time to take a moment for a little happy dance or an inner celebration :-). And the second part of the work it takes to bring this written meditation into effective manifestation, is holding the energy for the future you desire. What that means is to concentrate on trusting the universe, when your reality does not look like your soul’s desires can come true. It takes faith to create in harmony with the divine flow, keep extending your capacity there, and repeating that process how ever often you need it.
Dear Ones, I hope you feel deeply inspired right now to find your own voice on a piece of paper, telling you what your soul truly wants and what your path therefor has to be right now!! What ever it is that emerges from such a place, will automatically serve the bigger picture and the collective as individual development towards the Golden Age of Aquarius!
Love and Blessings
My education of mindfulness – of awareness and spiritual guidance includes:
Breathing Techniques and voice training, variations of Meditation, Mental training by K. Tepperwein, intense training in Hawaiian Huna shamanism, intense training in Native American shamanism, training in Tantric life approach including sensitivity training for rituals of the physical body, Family Constellation work by B. Hellinger, the Creation of Healing Space, Holding Space for Ceremonial work, the Ascended Masters Teachings and the Ayahuasca spirit.
I am a highly intuitive channel for divine guidance and path, with a trained healing voice.
$44.44 or $55.55 or $77.77 or $88.88 or $111.11."
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
We have 1153 guests and no members online
We have 1153 guests and no members online