Category: Earth Shift Energy Written by Dana Mrkich Views: 1120
Around this time of year we may catch ourselves asking “Where has the time gone?”
Another year is nearly over. ✨ A new decade is starting.
✨ Maybe your child is ending primary school or high school or is starting Kindergarten.
✨ Maybe you’re turning a milestone age in 2020.
“Where has the time gone?”
You better know where the time has gone because time = your life.
You don’t want to get to your last day on this Earth and be asking this question.
- When you’re laughing with your family and friends, or sharing a meal or good times, be conscious in that moment: this is where my time is going.
- When you’re cuddling your kids, grandkids, nieces or nephews, and reading bedtime stories, remind yourself: this is where my time is going.
- When you’re living life fully, doing things you love, know: this is where my time is going.
- When you are busy busy all the time, rushing around, letting days rush past barely registering what you did or who you saw, living life on auto-pilot (very easy to do when we’re stressed, over-worked and over-tired): this is where your time is going.
If you’re not loving most of your allocated 24/7, week in week out, year after year, it’s time to change something. As the saying goes, life is not a dress rehearsal.
- Make some of your 2020 resolutions focused around being more aware of where your time is going, and more conscious of each day as you live it.
- When you are doing something with your family, kids, partner or friends, or are doing something for yourself, really be present. So much of our time is spent thinking about other things, multiple things, past things, future things. Being present with whatever you are doing each moment helps you to feel so much more conscious about your time, and helps you appreciate good moments and good days so much more.
❤️ So when someone asks “Where has all the time gone?” let your future answer be: “I know exactly where.”
(c) Dana Mrkich 2019
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Who is Online Now
We have 1423 guests and no members online