Category: Inspired Mind Written by Michelle Maros Views: 1824
For some reason, the transition from summer to fall always feels a bit tricky for me. I’m not sure if I still have some of that childhood emotion about summertime being the time for lightheartedness and fun, but I know that I’ve always loved the energy of summer, and I’ve always felt a sense of sadness and even dread when summer comes to a close.
I’ve had a lot of conversations with people around me lately who definitely can relate. It’s fascinating to me how the different seasons take on different energies, and I know that the summer state of mind is one we all wish we could maintain year round.
We know that seasons change, life continues to move forward, and this is a good thing! A new season brings so much possibility, opportunity, and growth, if we are open and receptive to it.
Even though I have always held a soft spot in my heart for summer, there is something truly magical about fall. As we begin to enter this new season, I wanted to share with you my favorite five affirmations that I’ll be using to usher myself into this new season and new energy.
- May this new chapter bring me happiness, peace, excitement, and ease.
- I release resistance to change, and embrace what this new season has in store for me.
- I am excited to see what new opportunities and possibilities come into my life.
- I give myself the necessary time, energy, and space to care for myself and my needs.
- It’s okay to slow down. I know that everything that needs to get done, will get done.
What are some of your intentions and thoughts as we head into this new season?
Let me know!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.