Category: Inspired Mind Written by Harold W. Becker Hits: 1783
In the most fundamental ways, this precious planet we call home provides the sustenance, resources and opportunity, for us to live extraordinary lives of infinite potential. We are gifted with imagination and willpower to mold our thoughts and feelings into beautiful expressions filled with love, joy and inspired manifestations that expand the very essence of creation itself. This pure potential resides in each of us and is also found all around us, whether here in the natural kingdoms of our planet, felt by the life-giving rays of our sun, or witnessed in the starlit nighttime skies that span the galaxy. Life is a cosmic unfolding and we are here to add our unique energy to this continuous process of expansion.
In the depths of our heart we know this to be true. Throughout life we feel the inner whispers and nudges that quietly encourage us to remember our heritage and destiny as creator beings. We experience this innate unconditional love from time-to-time and are always uplifted when this universal love permeates the moment. These are the instants where we are in tune with our inner spirit and feel a sense of peace and happiness that transcends all other things we may be experiencing. This awareness of happiness is a manifestation of the presence of love.
Yet, unlike nature that embodies this loving energy, our gift of consciousness allows us to acknowledge or turn away from the love we are. When we willingly ignore our magnificence, this separation from our intrinsic self often brings a sense of great suffering, pain, fear and self-doubt. The further we diverge beyond our loving disposition, the more profoundly we tend to identify with the false and illusory perception of disconnect from love. Unchecked, the discomfort we feel individually becomes a part of our collective story as we interact, imply and perpetuate, this erroneous energy upon one another. Over time, the belief of separation leads to unworthiness and a forgotten understanding of who we really are.
The immersive experience and design of life allows us to engage the full spectrum of possibilities. It is in the contrast that new ideas, desires and dreams are born. However, for countless ages our approach to life became one of division rather than building from a foundation of unity, harmony and connection to the inherent splendor of life. Happiness often became an outer pursuit for artificial fulfillment from things, to replace a sense of longing within for a connection to our inner being that always embodies unconditional love.
When viewed universally and unconditionally, everything in life cooperates to ensure our happiness and wellbeing. We are the only ones that maintain conditions in our thoughts and feelings that keep us from the fullness of life. This is ultimately a choice we each make. It is time to choose anew and reclaim our love. By expressing it unconditionally, first to ourselves and then to everyone and everything around us, our happiness will know no bounds.
Love and hugs,
Harold W. Becker
Founder and President
The Love Foundation is a global nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and understanding of unconditional love within individuals and society as a whole.
Our programs further the awareness and application of unconditional love through education, research, and charity. Our intention is to explore a variety of creative activities and presentations that enhance unity and self-conscious expression while promoting love and respect to all aspects of life. In order of priority, we include a general focus of our vision and mission in the following activities and events
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (16)
- April (3)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (7)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)