Category: Angel Whisperings Written by Cat Views: 1033
September’s Theme: Why are we here is a question that we often ask ourselves, and this month we will be exploring our purpose.
It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things. – Leonardo da Vinci
928: Your support system is made up of friends, family, and self, however, the Universe also plays a role. Whether we realize it or not the Universe provides support for your purpose as well as everything we need to make things happen. The key is in taking responsibility and then adding your energy to the equation (do your part). Don’t sit back and just wait for things to happen. By taking the necessary steps you will be ready to grab the opportunities when they appear. If you miss one by hesitating it will come back around but it may take a while to reappear. Today we are being asked to strengthen our resolve to make forward progress a priority. Ask for what you need to make this happen and embrace your power as a creator to ensure you are doing your part.
- Archangel Jeremiel is in charge of life reviews and changes. He can help you see everything that you have accomplished recently as well as the areas that need attention and helps us to let go of what we no longer need. He teaches us that by taking inventory of our lives we gain a clear perspective of where we are on our path, which in turn helps us to make positive life changes. He removes our fear of change and what the future holds and replaces them with a sense of expectant excitement.
- The Ascended Master Kuthumi helps us to navigate the distractions of everyday life. He encourages us to focus on what’s important right now and to stop fighting the things that we have no control over, which blocks our problem solving, creative flow and our power as a creator. Things flow easier when we are not struggling against the “what if’s and maybes.
- The Greek goddess Nike, Lady of victory and success helps us to embrace the good things that we have accomplished. By acknowledging them we can increase our faith in ourselves as a creator. She says: “Do not be afraid to acknowledge the amazing things you have done but don’t rest too long on your laurels. Remember that your power comes through movement and momentum is lost through inactivity. Keep moving and you will be victorious!”
Our Sacred Stones for today include:
- Carnelian is used for motivation and increased creativity. It teaches us to trust in ourselves and helps us find creative solutions to current issues as it boosts self esteem and invites us to embrace our personal power while promoting positive life choices which enhance our ability to draw new forms of prosperity and abundance.
- Beryl teaches us how to fulfill our true potential. It helps us to see both sides of a situation, opportunity or problem and promotes strategic planning so that we can use it to our best advantage.
- Orbicular or Ocean Jasper helps to increase our sense of responsibility and promotes patience. It provides the strength we need to calmly deal with life’s challenges and soothes the emotional stress that can happen when we become impatient for results.
Bright blessings for a magickal day!
I’m Cat from Grand Jct. Colorado. I’m married, pagan, owned by a “clowder” of cat’s and enjoy crystals, tree hugging, books, belly dancing, photography and numerous outdoor activities.
I am the owner/ jewelry creator of Cat’s Treasure Trove (found here on my WP site!) and the group Sacred Spirals: The place where all paths meet, on Facebook. In my spare time I am a part time caregiver for my mother who is entering the realm of dementia.
I invite you to share my work as long as no changes are made and to check out my websites:
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Who is Online Now
We have 1161 guests and no members online