Category: Angel Whisperings Written by Cat Views: 1012
October’s Theme: Divine guidance and messages. These messages are important for us personally, emotionally and spiritually so work on staying open to the information that you receive.
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come. – Joseph Campbell
105: Change sometimes happens when we aren’t paying attention and this can be a little scary. However, change is a good thing which means we are ready for new growth. Over the last several months we have worked on initiating change in our lives and by doing our best and holding it in a positive light things progress more smoothly. Be assertive and follow your inner guidance. Today the angels are asking us to stay in the present and acknowledge the changes we have initiated, want to make happen or are happening now. Asking for assistance from the Divine and from the angels works to our benefit as does asking for the grace and courage to make these changes a reality. Remember to implement your creative thinking to find new ways and ideas that will help you to make things happen.
- Archangel Uriel helps us to let go of the past and invite essential new growth into our lives. He helps us to find harmony in the things going on around us and reminds us that letting go is essential for change and transformation to take place.
- The Ascended Master El Morya can help if you have trouble staying present and focused in the now. He teaches us the importance of putting aside what we cannot control so that we are free to think about other things. He reminds us that it is our faith that keeps us grounded so that we can embrace both the patience and the clear decision making needed to make things happen.
- The Hindu Goddess Lakshmi teaches us that good things happen when we embrace the world with a grateful and appreciative heart. She tells us ” You are worthy of so many wonderful things but first you must get out of your own way! Let me help you to clear the way so that these gifts can be given to you. Make room and feel the lightness it creates within your spirit.”,
Our Sacred Stones for today include:
- Agate. This humble stone is the perfect one for grounding and balancing our energies. It also helps by raising our consciousness to access our higher self and promoting the awareness and acceptance of who we are and where we want to go in life. It nurtures our spiritual growth and inner strength by helping us to make the most of our life experiences which assist the process of change.
- Bloodstone gives us the ability to adapt to the changes that are taking place more easily. It strengthens our intuition and promotes good decision making.
- Chrysanthemum Stone can help to remove obstacles from our path. Since obstacles tend to pop up during periods of change, this stone promotes the harmony and the balance we need to help our forward progress
Bright blessings for a magickal day!
I’m Cat from Grand Jct. Colorado. I’m married, pagan, owned by a “clowder” of cat’s and enjoy crystals, tree hugging, books, belly dancing, photography and numerous outdoor activities.
I am the owner/ jewelry creator of Cat’s Treasure Trove (found here on my WP site!) and the group Sacred Spirals: The place where all paths meet, on Facebook. In my spare time I am a part time caregiver for my mother who is entering the realm of dementia.
I invite you to share my work as long as no changes are made and to check out my websites:
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Who is Online Now
We have 1117 guests and no members online