Category: John Cali Views: 1221
One of the biggest issues plaguing many of the folks I work with is self-love—or, rather, the lack of it. Often this is rooted in past experiences of this lifetime, or even of past lives.
Compounding the problem is the fact our modern world does not always encourage or support the practice of self-love. In fact, in many ways it discourages love of self.
I personally struggled with this issue for many years when I was younger. And I know many of you have also.
And yet—we’ve been told this countless times by countless teachers—if we do not love and serve ourselves first, we cannot love and serve others well.
Here are some of Spirit’s practical suggestions we can use in learning to love ourselves more:
- Eliminate all self-criticism and self-judgement. All of it! You deserve better than that.
- Eliminate all thoughts that scare you. Remember, you are totally safe and secure in this present moment.
- Be patient with yourself. You don’t have to become perfect, however you or your society define that. You are perfect—just as you are.
- Take good care of yourself—physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. You already know how to do this. So just do it.
- In a mirror look deeply into your own eyes. Then say to yourself (and mean it!) “(Your name), I love you!” Say it several times. It takes only a few seconds, but it’s powerful. Do this every day.
- Know you are a powerful, sovereign being. You need nothing, no one outside yourself. You are God.
- Your most important relationship, bar none, is that relationship between you and your higher self. That relationship will ensure all your other relationships are healthy and whole.
- Learn to love yourself and all will be well—you will be empowered to live your life fully and joyfully. It really is that simple.
Here’s Dr. Andrew Weil taking us into a powerful self-love meditation:
In the early 1980s John took a spiritual development course, and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides.
Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.”
© Copyright 2013 John Cali. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.
Crystal Wind™See us onand Follow us on
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.