Category: John Cali Written by John Cali Views: 17196
Many of us grew up being taught to always seek help and wisdom outside ourselves. Growing up in a Roman Catholic family, that was certainly my experience. And maybe yours too.
- All of you are masters. The only differences that exist among you are the various levels of awareness of your mastershjp.
- We know many of you have spent much time reading books, attending classes, consulting spiritual teachers, and so on. There’s nothing wrong with any of that.
- But there must come a time when you let all that go, and consult the master within.
- More importantly you must trust that master within in all ways. Therein lie all the answers to every question you have ever had, or ever will have.
- One of Johnny’s favorite quotations from A Course in Miracles is “Perception is a mirror, not a fact.”
- In other words, you create from within what you think you see “out there.”
- Another way of saying that is you are the creator of all you behold.
- So you are a true master when you allow the teacher within to guide you always.
- That, of course, means you must ignore the “wisdom” of the world “out there.”
Note: We may continue this discussion another day.
In this video, The Mark of True Mastery, Abraham and Esther Hicks explain exactly what mastery is, and what a true master always does.
Image: Copyright © 2019 by Berna Copray
In the early 1980s, John took a spiritual development course and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides. Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.” Source
© Copyright 2019 John Cali. Reprinted with permission from John Cali. on crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Who is Online Now
We have 1202 guests and no members online