Category: Journeys Hits: 1991
Ida Lawrence and Soren Dreier, Contributors
People say there’s a thin line between love and hate, good and evil, right and wrong. There may be a thin line…we could call it the everyday decision point. If we look at it that way, the line helps us lay out the coordinates of an inner guidance system for self empowerment.
Let’s begin with a story recalled from memory. It’s the story of the afterlife of a pious Tibetan monk. When the monk made his transition, his brothers carefully followed the spiritual tradition and chanted for 21 days, using crystal balls, and communicating with their brother in order to help his soul stay near the monastery and on the spiritual path.
At one point during this process, the monks became unsettled… they saw that their brother couldn’t proceed. He was caught under a rock and was asking for help. They asked him why he was under the rock, and he answered that he didn’t know. They encouraged him to figure it out, otherwise, that would be his purgatory.
He did look into the reason he was under the rock, and came back with a particular memory. He remembered being in the kitchen one morning and seeing a cockroach. He put his foot on it. In his spiritual practice, taking any life is forbidden. The monk had disobeyed on that morning, and he never came to terms with it. There it remained. In order to continue on his journey, the monk had to face and work through the unresolved wrong.
That little story tells a lot about our perception of our own wrongdoings. Who knows better about wrongdoing: we… our higher selves, accessed within, or the social conditioning systems that human beings have structured to tell us what is wrong and right…those networks of control we call the matrix.
We are very much used to the concept of ‘falling from Grace’ from the outside – God, in other words. But since we don’t subscribe to judgment by the SkyGods, we must recognize that it’s more of an internal affair.
If we fall from our own Grace, the results can be devastating. Sickness kicks in, on every scale imaginable. We simply ‘get sick inside’ – of ourselves… and that will spread like a blizzard through the immune system. Not degraded by disobeying God, the matrix, but by the convenience of choosing solutions where we simply know better.
‘I knew I shouldn’t have done that’, and so on.
Don’t get us wrong here. We are not talking about the right to make mistakes, we are not talking of learning by doing – we are merely stating the fact of: when we evolve within ourselves, our hearts, our wisdom, and we don’t listen to our own evolution, since quite frankly, evolution can be very inconvenient, we take the fall. We might, as mentioned, want to put that into an external God context, but that’s a matrix mechanic reminiscent of an outside judge still, so no: we target the God-force inside. The silent observer. The soul.
The dark and gloomy side of wrongdoing holds our gridlock and the key to our inner freedom. If we look at how we degrade ourselves and lower our resonance, then we can also look at how we refuse to fall inside, how we resonate more closely with the higher self, and come to terms with our past actions. When we hear the thought, “I won’t go there anymore” change to “I can’t do that to myself,” it will be accompanied by a feeling – that’s the soul’s default setting… the return to self.
Our decisions are made in the moment: “Am I comfortable with this… do I have to… they say it’s required.” We’ll call these decisions agreements, each one small, like a little pearl. How does it feel… this little decision I am making? Asking how it feels is a good place to start with regard to our internal guidance system. We are manipulated to think we don’t have inner wisdom, and the outside source has it… but that is not true. Our feeling – the resonance inside – holds our wisdom and our knowledge at a deeper level.
Let’s also make a distinction between morals and ethics; morals being those directions given to us by systems within the matrix, and ethics being the directions that are coded within us – the connection with our higher self… our inner divinity.
The external directives of the matrix are everywhere – in every culture, every religion, every government, every corporation, every business, every family. It is a universal grid. For a taste of the external matrix dynamic, we can look at the egoistic, bloody, jealous God (Ego) of the Old Testament meeting up with the higher perspective of ‘Self’.
We have already grown past looking for Ego solutions, and that’s a good reason to be proud, but we gotta stick to the soul-utions if we want this heart-based movement that we’re involved in to prevail. Staying Power.
Today we are taking on the evolutionary task again – learning by doing, doing by ethics, and mixing whatever we can find in all the ethical and philosophical teachings with the information coming from metaphysicians traveling in celestial dimensions. Sorting as we go… asking our inner compass… how does it feel?
Now we can look more closely at how the external directives work against us: there are likely millions who wish they could obey their own compassion and disobey a workplace policy or procedure that is cold-hearted and repugnant to them. But to keep the job, or advance themselves, they may make a very small agreement to compromise ethics. People make these types of agreements every day – one pearl after another on the string.
In the beginning, when we take the fall inside we know. But after some time, business as usual will begin to muffle the sound of the inside voice, justifications will be believed, and the compassionate heart will become a few degrees colder. So many exist within compromising positions…it could be the police officer, the military man, the woman who signs off on evictions, the laborer spraying the roundup.
If they don’t know there is a wrong, there will be no ethical dilemma. But if they do… and if they make an agreement, they are in both a sad state and a beautiful state. The sad is that they took a fall; the beauty is that they can feel the thin line… for it is never too late to decide not to fall.
We’ve heard it said that what we chose defines us, and it does. But could there be more… as the fall continues and agreements that are even more compromising begin to make the heart freeze over, could it activate DNA of lower states? We speculate on that as we have seen the fall inside go far, far deeper than simply following a repugnant policy or doing a job for the matrix.
We see in today’s world, and we have seen throughout history, human beings discarding their inborn blueprint, becoming deaf to their inner voice, making mockery of ethics, and even re-writing the morals of the matrix to accommodate a descent. Basically, that is the programming of the matrix. Womb until tomb, how low can you go? Well… we watch. And, as we watch a display of unimaginable depths, we wonder… are these people human? Perhaps not so much anymore.
Ethics: this is the resonance of our celestial or ethical compass. In order to return to that inner compass and become familiar with its knowledge, we must wake up to the world and what the world means, and we must to go inside and wake up to our true selves. Both of these self-empowering steps constitute an inner awaking.
This does not mean that we should immediately ignore external messages of right and wrong and go inside for all coordinates. When we begin this work, most of what we’ll find on the inside will be the ego’s opinion mixed with conditioning and programming. Sorting out ‘what is what’ is part of the process of waking up to what the world means and waking up to our true selves. We are a feeling… a resonance… and not an opinion of right and wrong, love and hate, good and evil.
On a social scale, good morals and right and wrong messages are very much tied to the religious dictates, the economy, and to herd programming. For that reason it can be very beneficial to accept and learn from mentors and teachers who are able to help us tune in and adjust our coordinates.
As we watch layers and layers of lies peel off the false reality we believed in, we separate from the herd mentality, and we see consuming for what it is and war for what it is. Eyes wide open, millions of us are sharing experiences, sharing thoughts – not pushing them or trying to persuade – just sharing. This realignment to the warm heart, the human soul, the guide within… is the warrior’s strength. It’s also the matrix’s weakness.
In doing this – confronting the matrix by not confronting it – we strengthen each other, and encourage each other to no longer make agreements. Every moment that the inner knowing is listened to over and above the outer dictates, the inner coordinates become stronger.
Eventually a person with a very good connection to the heart will have a default setting. It’s important to remember that these settings will not be one-size-fits-all. There will be differences, and we want to respect our differences when they are soul-based. For example, the ethical directive to not destroy life must be extended to include not destroying life psychologically. Allowing and non-judgment belong in our coordinates.
People have a right to do whatever they feel they need to do, without harming others. From the vegetarian who wants a hamburger, to the sister who wants a cigarette, to the husband who wants a divorce, to the neighbor who wants to keep the uncomfortable job, we are not called to judge or lecture on what is ethical. Our ethics are our own, and certainly a warm heart can observe and love without judgment.
If we refuse to take the fall inside when confronted by the matrix – friends, spouse, whatever – we start to become self-empowered: not saved, not holy, not wanting everybody to see how spiritual we are… just humans working on warming the heart and standing their ground. Specialness cannot exist for very long in a warrior, for they come to know their own darkness as well as their light. So, if you do encounter someone with a celestial resonance, they’ll likely not know it or care to speak of it.
Finally, ‘self’ is embedded in the blueprint. The self-empowered person has no need to be right or to be seen as being right. ‘Self’ does not exclude, and one’s own happiness becomes tied in with the prosperity of others – happy to be here in life, happy to discover something new, happy to feel the love of friends, and happy to look at our own string of pearls… some dark, some light and shades of golden.
It’s the final walk in the matrix from which we can no longer stray.
Outer guidance system dissolving – inner guidance systems up and running.
About the Authors
Ida Lawrence is an author, blogger, copywriter and editor based in Atlanta, Georgia. She has contributed to and edited two books on racial justice and human rights, and numerous articles on human rights, self-empowerment and related subjects. Her latest book is entitled The Warrior’s Way to Heaven on Earth. Ida has also published a companion book of blog favorites from http://talk2momz.com/.
Soren Dreier is the author of Zen-Haven, an excellent blog with mind-blowing perspectives on the modern world.
This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Andels Journeys
- 2019 (5)
- 2018 (18)
- December (2)
- November (1)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- 2017 (40)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (8)
- • The Trap of Righteousness
- • The Commercialization of Spirituality - A Multi-Billion Dollar Corporate Takeover!
- • Loneliness
- • The Masks Are Coming Off - Unveiling False Teachers
- • The Dynamics Of Fear In Fear Inducing Times
- • 10 “Spiritual” Things People Do That Are Total Bullshit
- • Karma Teaches Jerks A Valuable Lesson In Life
- • Is The New Spirituality Just A Trend?
- May (4)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (2)
- 2016 (29)
- December (5)
- November (3)
- October (3)
- August (1)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (6)
- • My Pleasure
- • Vancouver Man With Stomach Cancer Is Selling Unconditional Love On Craigslist For $0
- • Carefree People Don’t Have Attachments - Here Are 25 Reasons Why
- • Are Family Members Toxic? 10 Things to Remember
- • The World As We Know It Has Changed And There Is No Going Back To What We Were - 6 Predictions
- • How To Get More Energy: 8 New Secrets Backed By Research
- 2015 (50)
- December (4)
- November (6)
- • Neutrality — The Gateway To Transcend The Matrix
- • Soul and Personality
- • Dalai Lama on Paris & Syria – A Message for Peace
- • Know Yourself. Heal. Self-Liberate. Experiment. Build Community.
- • Groundbreaking Discovery: Man Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%
- • Johnny Depp Intends To Buy Site Of Wounded Knee Massacre And Gift It Back To The Native American People
- October (10)
- • Waking Up The Goddess: Where Men Meet Women
- • Why we cry
- • You’re Not Wrong
- • Canada’s New PM Issues Challenge to US – “We’re Ending Wars and Legalizing Pot”
- • Meet the USA's First School District to Serve 100% Organic Meals
- • Going Through Shadows: The Vortex Of Transformation.
- • The Rise of Lowsumerism
- • There is something extraordinary happening in the world
- • Three Ways Canadian Thanksgiving Differs From American Thanksgiving
- • Leonardo DiCaprio - Bring Down Big Oil Corporations
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (6)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (5)
- January (4)
- 2014 (56)
- December (2)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (5)
- • Water on Earth predates Sun, meaning our life originated elsewhere – study
- • Buffalo Treaty: Native tribes sign bison revival plan in US and Canada
- • US to pay largest Native American nation $554 million in landmark settlement
- • Being Vegan and Raw Vegan Lifestyle
- • New Experiment Will Answer Some Mind-Bending Questions On Whether We Live In a Hologram
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (3)
- March (7)
- • Spring Into the Adventure! How the Symbolism of Frogs Can Support Us Through Change
- • The Gateways Are As Open As You Are
- • Shifting Seasons And Time…..
- • Marching Forward
- • Stanford Physicist: Vast, Powerful Realm Between Particles Influenced by Human Consciousness
- • We Are Living In The Most Important Time In The History Of The Universe - Dolores Cannon Discusses Our Current Paradigm
- • Creating A Path Where There Is None
- February (9)
- • February Update
- • Finding Direction When You Feel Lost
- • How Our Narratives Inform Our Hopes for Change
- • Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Mitigation
- • The Alchemy of Responsible Reflection
- • How You Attract Information In A Vibrational Universe
- • 'You shall not pass!' Native American groups vow to block Keystone XL pipeline
- • Architecture of the Light
- • Meeting Our Past Selves Outside Of Time
- January (10)
- • Journey to the Enchanted Forest – Your New Moon & New Year Power Animal Awaits
- • Year of the Horse is Upon Us – Ready, Set, Go!
- • The 118 Days of Creation
- • How Much Are You Filtering Your Truth? – Image Alterations Aren't Just For Big Media Anymore
- • Eight Signs You May Be Experiencing a Spiritual Awakening
- • 13 Signs You’re a Witch
- • How To Tell If You Had A Past Life In Atlantis
- • How Do I Know If It’s My Soul or My Ego Talking?
- • The Baby and the Bath Water
- • The Foundation for All Healing
- 2013 (102)
- December (12)
- • Activate Your Creative Power With Conscious Intention
- • Riding the Train of Life – Symbolism to Navigate the Tracks of Your Journey
- • Are We the Makers of Our Own Fate?
- • Lighting Your Truth to Freedom, Passion & Inspired Leadership – Closing Chapter 2013 to Write Chapter 2014′s Lively & Instinctual Year of the Horse
- • The Power of a Poor Night’s Sleep
- • Why Entrepreneurship Is A Spiritual Expression Of Freedom
- • Death and Dying from a Shamanic Perspective
- • Sliding Home For Christmas
- • The Solstice Vibe
- • You’re Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link But As Wise As Your Strongest
- • The Speed of Infinity
- • World Aids Day – December 1st
- November (29)
- • The Courage To Live Box Less -- Getting Outside The Label Labyrinth
- • The Quantum Leap Ascension Process
- • Toronto Named Most Youth Friendly City
- • Thanksgiving Day Recalibration
- • Stop Looking And See
- • Getting the Doomsday Hunger?
- • What I Hope to Be Next Year
- • At The Point of No Return
- • The Faery Referral Network
- • Thoughts on Compassion and Detachment
- • Top Ten Myths About Being a Psychic/Healer
- • Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2
- • Where New JFK Evidence Points - 50 Years Later + Videos
- • 3 Reasons Why It’s Better to NOT Manifest a Soul Mate Relationship
- • 10 Tycoons Who Meditate Daily To Keep Up With Their Hectic Business Life
- • Why We Should Rethink What We've Been Told About Consciousness
- • The Value of “Sloth” – Expanding Our Perceptions for Greater Wisdom
- • Why Your Voice Matters and How To Get Heard
- • Breaking the Barriers of Belief
- • Stop Being "Positive" & Start Getting Real (Joy) In Your Life
- • Are We Living in the Matrix?
- • Is the Sharing Economy Here Yet?
- • Find Your Power in Self-Sufficiency
- • Heads Up
- • Plants Exhibit The Same Senses As Humans And See, Touch, Smell, Hear and Even Taste
- • Healing The Wound(s) Within The Heart Chakra
- • True or False? I Am Perfect Just As I Am
- • Indigenous Elders and Medicine Peoples Council Statement on Fukushima
- • A Phoenix Rising - A Recommended Read
- October (18)
- • 20 Good Reasons to Have Clear Personal Boundaries
- • Let Go of Who You Are to Become What You Might Be
- • How to Be Happy: The 10-Day Happiness Challenge
- • The Law of Assumption
- • A Message from the Faeries
- • New Device Stores Electricity On Silicon Chips
- • The NAME
- • 6 Big Excuses That Can Derail Your Life
- • A Clean Break
- • An Original Blueprint
- • Your Angry Voice Demolishes Your Brilliant Argument
- • Where the Action Is NOW– Relationships
- • Homo Luminous: The New Human
- • The Two New Humanities
- • How Do I Discern the Real from False?
- • Walking on Sacred Ground
- • Not All Have Halos
- • AGAIN, Remember Who You Are
- September (14)
- • Be Careful of How You Use Words!
- • Frequency Gates – What The Heck Are They?
- • Following Our Joy to Find Freedom
- • You`ve Been Warned: Why You Need To Be Ready for Total Grid Failure
- • Spirituality and Ethics in Business
- • Life – The Projection From Within
- • 10 Ways to Shift Your Consciousness
- • The Fall Inside
- • Fall Equinox-The Gate Closes
- • Self Honesty May Deepen the Bliss Into Actualization and Full Embodiment
- • Changing Dynamics of Relationships
- • Biophotons
- • Autumn Equinox 2013 Cosmic Weather Forecast
- • Autumn Equinox: The Archangel Michael Meditation
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- May (11)
- • How Gratitude Can Help You Through Hard Times
- • The World of Opposites: A New Take
- • The God Gene
- • Souls of Animals
- • What If Television News Disappeared?
- • Every Warrior’s Achilles Heel
- • Building Your Spiritual Muscles
- • Transmuting Collective Human Consciousness By Channeling Light
- • Is DMT the Gateway to Hell?
- • Science Finds Fountain of Youth Brain Region That Slows Down Aging
- • Remember The Power Of The Voice
- April (6)
- March (1)
- December (12)