Category: John Cali Views: 982
Gratitude is our most direct line to God and the angels. If we take the time, no matter how crazy and troubled we feel, we can find something to be thankful for. ~ Terry Lynn Taylor, American writer
In the United States we celebrated our annual Thanksgiving Day two days ago. My spirit guides thought this would be a good time to “count our blessings.” Most of us have far more blessings than we’re even aware of. It’s important to always know that, especially with the political turmoil in this country and the world over.
Many humans underestimate the power of gratitude. Gratitude, as Johnny said in the title he chose for this post, can literally transform your life into an experience of near-constant joy and love.
Here are some ideas for you to consider:
- When you are grateful for anything, anyone in your life, you are literally restoring your intimate bond with God, with divine energy.
- Gratitude keeps your physical body healthy and vital. Or, if needed, it can restore your physical body to health and balance. You will find it easier to create the body you desire when you are grateful the body you have right now.
- Gratitude for the people in your life will broaden and deepen the heart connection you have with them.
- Gratitude for your spirit guides and angels will make the lines of communication between you far easier for you and for them.
- Gratitude for the animals, wild or domestic, in your life will enhance the heart-to-heart bond you already have with them, and will make telepathic communication with them much easier.
- Gratitude for your loved ones (human or animal) who have crossed beyond the veil you call death will make it much easier for you to communicate directly with them.
- Gratitude for the life you are living right now, whether it’s the life you want or not, will bring you more—much more—of what you want into your life.
- Gratitude is the key that unlocks the door to your abundance, on all levels—physical, mental, emotional, spiritual. That door, by the way, is not “out there.” It’s within you.
- Gratitude will create more peace in your life, peace within and peace without. You will radiate that peace, and people will wonder what your “secret” is.
- Gratitude will enrich your life far beyond what we have mentioned here today. Each new day, each new moment holds unlimited abundance when you are in a constant, or near-constant, state of gratitude.
Gratitude will literally transform your life into the life of your dreams.
In this video Oprah Winfrey talks about how she personally practices gratitude.
In the early 1980s, John took a spiritual development course and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides.
Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.” Source
© Copyright 2017 John Cali. Reprinted with permission from John Cali. on crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
© 2017 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
$44.44 or $55.55 or $77.77 or $88.88 or $111.11."
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
We have 1726 guests and no members online
We have 1728 guests and no members online