Category: Inspired Mind Written by Michelle Maros
My dear friends,
As we start to see the seasonal shift from spring to summer, feelings of optimism, hope, and excitement bubble to the surface of life.
There is so much that we can’t control in the external world, and oftentimes, that makes us feel powerless and out of control. Nature’s natural changes show us that it is never too late to begin again, to make changes, and to start anew.
It can feel easy to fall into ruts, routines, and habits that make us feel stagnant and stale. What gives me hope in those moments is the truth that everything in life is always changing, so even when I feel stuck, I know that I am actually always in motion.
Sometimes we can have the deep desire to make a change or start something new, but get lost in the minutia of where to start. If you can relate to these feelings, this week I want to share with you five simple steps to help you move forward on a path that leads you to feeling excited and hopeful for your life and your future.
- Connect with yourself for clarity. When I’m connected with myself, I know I can manage whatever comes my way. My daily mediation practice has been my backbone, especially during seemingly difficult times. It is in stillness and quiet that we can find the answers to life’s questions, and become clear on the actions we want to take.
- Find inspiration. We often feel like we need something from the outside world to give us inspiration when we’re stuck in ruts, but really it’s the opposite; what can we do to inspire ourselves? Maybe you need to practice more self-care, or read an inspiring book, or take a walk-in nature. What in this moment could lift your spirits in a positive way?
- Get out of your routine. I have been feeling very much like I’m stuck in the movie Groundhog Day. Routines are really amazing for staying on track, but it’s also important to mix it up every now and again. Even if this means taking a different route to work or changing up your daily breakfast. Give yourself some new options to spruce up your day. New energy, even in the smallest of forms, can give us that sense of curiosity and hope.
- Take small steps. Usually when we want to make a change in our lives we try to think of the big leaps we can take to make that change happen quickly. This generally presents feelings of overwhelm and fear. Remember that changes in your life don’t happen overnight and don’t require grand gestures, but small, simple, aligned steps towards the goals and feelings you wish to achieve.
- Trust your timing. It’s easy to get frustrated by the speed in which our life is moving. Sometimes we feel like things are happening to quickly and of course, not quickly enough. Most importantly, I hope you remember that your timeline is yours and it is precious, and it doesn’t have to look like anyone else’s. Hold the vision that your life is always unfolding in the exact timing that is right for you.
I hope this is helpful for you! Let me know in the comments some actions you wish to take to start a new chapter, or to begin a new season!
© 2023 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved. We track all IP addresses with sniffer technology. Using a Proxy/VPN will not hide your IP address.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1339 guests and no members online