Category: Rituals & Workings
Spells for Prosperity, Money, and Reaching your Goals
I suggest doing this spell during a Full Moon on a Thursday, for maximum effect. Now you will need to create an altar on any natural surface (such as a wooden table, the ground outside etc.). Now place on the altar your items: East: your incense (Sandalwood) South: your candle West: a bowl or coudron filled with water North: your stone and a dish of salt Center: 3 apples 1 green piece of paper 1 Green pen (or magic marker)
After you have set up your altar, take a shower or bath, to cleanse away any unwanted energies. When ready make sure you will not be disturbed (turn the phone ringer off, close your door etc.). Take your salt and make a circle of it around you and your altar. Now it is time to start!
Close your eyes and, in your mind's eye see all the earthly possessions that you would like to attain - the things that would make you happy, joy - filed and comfortable.
Invocation - face each quarter (direction), and say the following:
East/Air: " I call upon the Lords of the Watchtower of the East! Bring to this enchanted realm your golden color and sacred knowledge of obtaining earthly prosperity."
South/Fire: " I call upon the Lords of the Watchtower of the South! Bring into this enchanted real your powers of passion and desire."
West/Water: " I call upon the lords of the Watchtower of the West! Bring into this enchanted real your powers of abundance; let money flow to the seeker like a great river."
North/Earth: " I call upon the Lords of the Watchtower of the North! Great and strong Earth Mother, the one who sustains us all, bestow your earthly treasures on me, the one who is seeking."
Goddess: " Great goddess Isis, you who are most powerful; come to this realm, into this palace of gold that have created! I ask that you bless me with abundance and great wealth, with no harm to themselves or anyone! So Mote It Be!
At this time concentrate on what it is you want; visualize it and see yourself with it, see yourself sitting comfortably in an arena of gold in full prosperity, can you See It? Taste It? Smell It? Let the feeling and vision envelop you; let its essence fill every cell in your body. On a piece of paper make a check out to yourself and put the amount you desire on it, Make it look as if it were written out to you.
Now say aloud the following 3 times:
"Abundance, Prosperity, come to me! With no harm to anyone, including myself.
The prosperity is mine with all the powers that be!
I will it to be! So be it, So it be, Blessed Be!"
Then burn the list or carry it with you.
When you have experienced it fully and seen it in your mind's eye, the spell is complete.
FULL MOON PROSPERITY SPELL
FULL MOON PROSPERITY SPELL
This spell is to be started 3 days before the Full Moon:
You Will Need:
- 3 white candles, dressed with olive oil or lunar oil
- 1 large green candle, dressed with patchouli or money drawing oil
- Money drawing incense (or patchouli)
- Money drawing oil (or patchouli)
- Dollar bill (3 in all)
- Moon water (optional)
Set up the altar in a place where the nearly full or full moon can be seen, in its glory. Light the money drawing incense, and then light the white candles while chanting:
Hail, Moon Mother, bright in the sky
Bring my true desires nigh.
As the full moon waxes great
Bring prosperity to my fate.
Light the green candle, and imagine a greenish-golden energy emanating from the candle. This is the essence of prosperity. Envision having all the wealth that you know you deserve, and put the glass of Moon Water in front of the candle.
If you do not have Moon Water, imagine that you are drawing the energy of prosperity into your body.
If you do have Moon Water, drink the whole glass of Moon Water and say:
I now take in the lunar spirit of prosperity.
Take the dollar bill. Anoint it on each corner with the money drawing oil and say:
As this money leaves from me
So it attracts prosperity.
As I give, so I receive
Each dollar shall attract three.
end with: So mote it be!
Spend the dollar the following day.
A MONEY SPELL
A MONEY SPELL
When the Moon is new, snip a piece of ivy and place it in some water to grow roots.
One month later it should have some. You will need some soil, a green candle, a silver coin, some thread and some money drawing oil and incense.
Anoint the candle with the oil as well as your wallet, some money you won't spend and the pot for the plant. Light some charcoal. Say:
Three by three, money come to me!
Put some incense on the charcoal. Pass the candle, plant, and pot through the smoke. Put the silver coin the soil but away from the root system of where the ivy will go. Now, light the candle saying:
Money, draw to the light like a moth to the flame.
Burn away doubt and struggle and pain.
So mote it be.
Now pass the pot and plant over the flame and through the smoke again. Now, plant the ivy, saying:
As this plant grows, so will my fortune.
As this ivy grows, so will my money.
Silver multiply and bring to me,
so many riches I can finally be free
Now, put the pot in a sunny spot where the ivy gets late day light and don't drench it but keep it wet.
MONEY DRAWING SPELL
MONEY DRAWING SPELL
In addition to your white alter candle and quarter candles you will need a green candle for this rite. Do it on the night of the full moon just as you usually do. Gather into the circle articles made of silver (such as pentagrams and coins). Use St. John the Conqueror incense. Call upon the Lady and the Lords of the quarters and cast your circle just as you always do. As you light the green candle (after you've lit the others) say this:
Lady of Night Your praises I sing,
Into my hands gold and silver now bring.
comfort and coins now come unto me
The Moon passes o'er and poverty flees!
Just before you close the circle drip a little green wax onto a penny and hold it up while the wax cools. Say this:
"Bring unto me that which is rightfully mine, oh Lady of the Night."
Meditate on your magical goal.
REACHING YOUR GOALS SPELL
REACHING YOUR GOALS SPELL
This is a form of magic which can be used for just about anything- thus making it a more advanced type of magic which should only be used by those who are comfortable with the ethics and are prepared to deal with the consequences if they misuse this technique.
Sit in a comfortable position with your legs crossed and your arms extended outward. Your receptive hand (whichever hand you do not write with, usually the left) should be wide open, palm facing upward. Your projective hand (the hand you do write with, usually the right) should be in a fist.
Close your eyes and imagine your goal. Now visualize a bright red fire surrounding your receptive hand, feel the "warmth" of the energy. Imagine it flows up your arm and through your body into your projective hand (the closed hand). Continue letting energy flow from the red energy "flame". Once the impulse hits you, and you feel the time is right, thrust both arms to the right (or left if you are left handed) opening up your projective hand as you do so.
This motion should be similar to "throwing" the energy towards your goal. As you do this, say in a commanding voice what will happen as a result of the energy release. (For example, if you used it to get a raise in payment at work, you could say "I will get a raise!") Results, if successfully performed, will be almost immediate. With practice, this can work very well.
PROSPERITY SPELL AND THE RITUAL
PROSPERITY SPELL AND THE RITUAL
Do this spell when the Moon is out and shining brightly.
- poppet made out of green cloth, leave the head open chamomile for money
- rosemary for luck basil for success needle and thread
Directional elementals (earth, incense for air, fire, water)
Altar Devotion, Casting the Circle
As you walk around the circle three times, imagine a green, soothing mist trailing from your fingers, enveloping you and enclosing your magic circle.
"I conjure the magic circle
I am safe within the Goddess' womb
A sacred place, a world apart
Where enchantment births and magic starts
With Air and Fire, Water and Earth
I circle round the Mother's girth This circle is sealed"
Drawing Down the Moon
Stand holding your athame, legs slightly apart, arms at your side. Breathe deeply. Raise the athame to your lips, holding it with both hands, and then point it toward the moon. Feel the energy of the moon move through the athame, down your arms and into your whole being.
Invocation to the Goddess
"Wondrous Lady of the Moon Mistress of all magic and protectress of all Wicca Life-giving mother I greet you at the waxing of the moon's power I invite you to attend my Full Moon rite"
Invocation to the God
"Radiant King of the Heavens Master of beasts wild and free Horned stag I greet you at the waxing of the moon's power I invite you to attend my Full Moon rite"
Meditation and Chant to the Goddess
Sit with your spine straight, legs crossed, hands in your lap. Close your eyes and visualize the Goddess, however she appears to you. Feel her arms around you in a protective embrace. When you have the vision firmly planted, begin chanting softly:
"Starry Goddess, Full of Light I honor you this Full Moon Night"
Repeat, feeling your energy grow. This energy will be used during the following spellworking.
Cleanse and consecrate poppet for workings of magic. Stuff it with the herbs.
Sew the opening closed.
"Goddess of Opportunity Bring good things in life to me I'll be alert to all you send
Goddess be my helpful friend"
Repeat 3 times, envisioning the opportunities you wish to come to you.
Reverse Lunar Draw
Raise the athame to the moon, then bring it to your lips and back down to your side, releasing the energy you built during the Drawing.
Thank the Goddess and God. Release the Circle.
Walk back around the circle, pulling the mist back into your hands. Place the poppet in your closet, your car, your handbag or somewhere else close to you. You can re-work this spell at the next full moon if you feel it's necessary.
Good things will soon come.
THE MONEY CANDLE SPELL
THE MONEY CANDLE SPELL
|2 to 4 pounds of paraffin
Green candle dye (or a green crayon)
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground nutmegA small bowl
Patchouli essential oil
A large pot
A clean coffee can
Baking soda (for fire safety)
1 wooden spoon
1. To speed the melting process, grate or chop the paraffin into small pieces before melting. Fill the large pot about 1/3 full of water. Place on high heat until boiling. Place the paraffin in the coffee can, and set the can into the pot. Turn the heat down to medium.
Watch the paraffin as it's melting. Paraffin easily bursts into flames over high heat (this is exactly why it's used to make candles). If flames appear, place a lid over the can or drench the area with baking soda to snuff out the fire. If you keep the heat low you should have no problems.
2. While the paraffin is melting, place the two spices into the bowl. Mix them together, empowering them as you visualize money manifesting in your life. Infuse the herbs with your goal.
3. Check the paraffin. For best results, you should have at least 6 inches of melted paraffin. If there's less, add more paraffin. (If the paraffin has melted, but has begun to harden, the heat is too low. Turn it up a bit.) Add a few chunks of green candle dye to the paraffin and mix with the wooden spoon. Alternately, remove the paper wrappings from a green crayon, break it into pieces, and add this to the paraffin. The dye will melt. Stir until the paraffin is evenly colored. The finished, dried candles will be a shade or two lighter than the color of the melted paraffin. More dye may be necessary to create the desired dark green shade.
4. Once the paraffin has been tinted, sprinkle the spices onto the paraffin with your projective hand. Dust off your fingers over the pot and stir the herbs into the paraffin with the wooden spoon. Stir clockwise and visualize. Add eight to sixteen drops patchouli essential oil to the paraffin and again stir with the wooden spoon. Smell the paraffin. It should be heavily scented. If not, add more patchouli oil.
5. Begin dipping. Hold a length of cotton wicking between your thumb and forefinger. Dunk it into the paraffin. It will probably just float on the surface the first few times you do this, for the wick lacks enough weight to plunge it to the bottom of the can. After dipping, remove it and hold it in the air for a moment or two until the paraffin has set, then dip again. Dip again, lifting the wicking completely from the melted paraffin, allow the paraffin to set, and re-dip. Repeat as needed.
The longer you wait between drippings, allowing the paraffin to harden, the faster the candle will build up. If you simply dunk and dunk and dunk, the hot paraffin will melt each proceeding coat and you'll end up with a soggy piece of wick. With proper dipping, the candle will soon form. Its bottom will grow into an inverted cone-shape from the paraffin that drips down the taper's sides as it cools. This is natural; don't worry about it.
6. When the candle has achieved the proper width, hang it dry in a spot where it won't be touched for several minutes. Test the candle after 20 or so minutes. The paraffin should have set but the taper should still be warm. Check it periodically to be sure that it hasn't completely hardened before the next step.
7. Turn off the heat under the paraffin. Place the wax paper on a counter or table. Lay the candle on the paper and gently, with an easy rocking motion roll the candle back and forth on the wax paper. This straightens the taper and reduces irregularities on its surface.
8. When the candle is fairly straight, cut off the inverted cone at the bottom of the candle with a sharp knife. Dip the taper two more times into the melted paraffin and hang to dry until hard. You've just made a money candle. (To save time and produce more tapers, make two, three, or four at a time. Hang each to dry as you dip the next.)
9. To use your Money Spell Candle, choose a time when you'll be alone.
Smell the rich, prosperous scent and visualize money manifesting in your life.
Hold the candle tightly between your palms.
Send energy into it, saying something like the following words:
"I charge you by Jupiter, I charge you by the Earth, I charge you by the Sun, Moon, and Stars:
Bring money to me, Prosperity.
Money to me, Prosperity.
Money to me, Prosperity."
Set the candle in a holder. Light it.
Sit or stand before it, watching the flame transform the wax into a liquid.
Visualize the candle releasing the energies that you've placed within it.
Sense it sending out the power to bring your need for money into manifestation.
Let the candle burn down to its end (if in a safe location).
Or allow it to burn for 4, 8, or 16 minutes daily until your need manifests.
Note: Never blow out the candle. Always use a candle snuffer.
always add "May this money come to me without any harm or distress to others..."
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Articles: Wiccan Rituals & Workings
Who is Online Now
We have 958 guests and no members online