Category: Journeys Hits: 1585
Contrary to popular belief, vulnerability is a tool in everyone's personal development that when practiced regularly makes anyone stronger. In a world in which the collective consciousness constantly speaks of fear, broadcasting every threat to which we humans are exposed, being vulnerable is erroneously misunderstood as a sign of weakness.
Fear of vulnerability makes humanity live in tension, being in constant guard, terrified of a future that does not yet exist. The belief is that if we are protected or feel safe, we cannot be harmed. Not being harmed is not the same as being strong. There's no safety in being safe when it comes to personal development. Safe does not allow us to grow. Instead we remain stagnant, wondering why our lives don't improve or why our feelings and emotions get the best out of us.
Being safe is a habit introduced by parents and developed during childhood. In time, attachment to it grows deep roots that restricts the playfulness of the soul. As it ingrains in the human psyche, we lose touch with the body, stopping the natural flow of energy. The mind fills with negative thoughts, while the body stores negative emotions that we are unable to express in healthy ways.
Being emotionally safe also contributes to humanity's inability to communicate with each other. There are limitations to being human, which is what everyone seems to focus on, as in: "know your limits and don't go beyond. Don't even try." While there are limitations, there are also numerous abilities that we have not yet managed to master, but they are within each of us, ready to be explored. The percentage of people that managed to find out such abilities is still small, though increasing as the world slowly removes the veil of fear moving towards universal truth.
There are several elements in human communication still untapped; two of them being feelings and emotions. Both are incredible sources of energy that if allowed to flow freely would significantly improve the communication we have with others, to the point that verbal communication wouldn't be as necessary. Questions like how are you or how do you feel would become obsolete; and this is only the beginning. We would already perceive those feelings and wouldn't have to pretend that we're always OK because this is what's socially expected. It is OK not to be OK and express it.
As it is, there are many signs of love among people, but there's also an abundance of negative emotions, and even histrionics due to our inability to process them in the past.
Depression is the evidence that society's understanding of being strong is driving humanity in the opposite direction. As living conditions get harder, the general feeling is of instability. Thoughts projected towards the future resonate in the present with echoes of gloom and doom. We fear the hardships of the future due to uncertainty or any lack of assurance in safety. There might not be safety in the future, but there's no disaster either. The future simply does not exist. It's only what we believe. Working today for a better future improves the conditions of the present with every day that goes by.
Depression has become the number one illness in the world. By being strong for too long, we make ourselves weaker. We are taking less risks, which in turn only reduces the ability to explore those parts within in need to come alive.
Being safe is also leading humanity towards the greatest social disease of all times until it becomes endemic: loneliness. This is the future that we are creating. Being safe might not break your heart, but it prevents you from falling in love too. Perhaps the most negative effect of avoiding vulnerability is that the heart closes. With the heart closed, the only emotions we feel are the negative energy that we have been holding within, and which can turn life into an emotional nightmare.
Vulnerability has to be understood as an adventure, a vehicle that takes us through a journey of self-discovery. The soul is an adventurer that is here to explore the good and the bad, the darkness and the light until we remember who we are. As we grow, we change while developing character and personality. "People don't change" is a cliché so deeply rooted in the collective mind, that we no longer question it.
People do change. The problem we face is the lack of courage to express it and stand by it as we develop due to pressure from family, friends and peers. Every time we go through a period of transformation we hear that we've changed. Yes, we have and the only way to maintain such change and to keep evolving is to be loyal to oneself. Let's not be afraid to show others who we are if these are positive changes and be more appreciative of people as they change.
It is not that we don't have the courage, but that we refuse to tap into it. Courage is always within, and as everything else, the more we practice it, the more we develop it. It's not about fighting dragons with a sword, but demons and fears that hold us back from our dreams and the most beautiful expression of the soul. It is a peaceful fight when we surrender to our own truth and allow ourselves to say it. Yes, I Love. Yes, I Am In Love. Yes, I have changed and this change is for the better.
As everyone is unique, there are as many personal expressions, as there are human beings. The key to make these changes permanent is self-acceptance and the expression of the new self, as well as acceptance of others. No matter what we do, there are always going to be voices of discontent around us, therefore it makes sense that we allow ourselves to be happy with our own personal transformation. The path to happiness is within. Focusing on what others will say keeps the attention and energy focused on the outside. As we transform, we inspire positive changes in others and our environment. Everyone can be inspiring when we allow the expression of the soul.
In order to be vulnerable, we have to feel the emotions appearing with every new situation without reacting. Feeling is enough. Whether we face criticism, rejection or any other hostile attitude provoked by others or simply by our own actions, we must feel, so as to evolve into a better self.
Your heart might be broken and you might be brought down by circumstances at times, but it's better to be able to say that I've loved, than not at all. By being vulnerable we open our hearts, attracting healthier and more positive people, as well as circumstances. We might have to say goodbye to a few others, as they're most likely disappear. Tears that we didn't know we held within will come out and we'll cry in the healing process. This world needs more meaningful tears in order to heal.
The heart is a great communicator. Keeping it closed will never allow to transmit our natural message of love. The entire world is longing for love, but we'll never find it with a close heart.
Being vulnerable is admitting our insecurities and fears, giving apologies when required or accepting that compliment we always felt uncomfortable about.
By being vulnerable we surrender to the Divine within and transcend the ego. Vulnerability is the process in which we expand, as we perceive healthier feelings and emotions without reacting to emotions. It opens our hearts and eyes to a new world of possibility. It is the journey to our own truth and freedom to find out in the end that love is all there is. As we move along in this process, we gain in self-trust, self-love and self-confidence. We become more magnetic and happier. This is a path that can be taken at any time and in small doses with a little bit of courage.
Humanity has been too strong for too long and it took us nowhere. Perhaps it is time that we change directions.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Andels Journeys
- 2019 (5)
- 2018 (18)
- December (2)
- November (1)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- 2017 (40)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (8)
- • The Trap of Righteousness
- • The Commercialization of Spirituality - A Multi-Billion Dollar Corporate Takeover!
- • Loneliness
- • The Masks Are Coming Off - Unveiling False Teachers
- • The Dynamics Of Fear In Fear Inducing Times
- • 10 “Spiritual” Things People Do That Are Total Bullshit
- • Karma Teaches Jerks A Valuable Lesson In Life
- • Is The New Spirituality Just A Trend?
- May (4)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (2)
- 2016 (29)
- December (5)
- November (3)
- October (3)
- August (1)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (6)
- • My Pleasure
- • Vancouver Man With Stomach Cancer Is Selling Unconditional Love On Craigslist For $0
- • Carefree People Don’t Have Attachments - Here Are 25 Reasons Why
- • Are Family Members Toxic? 10 Things to Remember
- • The World As We Know It Has Changed And There Is No Going Back To What We Were - 6 Predictions
- • How To Get More Energy: 8 New Secrets Backed By Research
- 2015 (50)
- December (4)
- November (6)
- • Neutrality — The Gateway To Transcend The Matrix
- • Soul and Personality
- • Dalai Lama on Paris & Syria – A Message for Peace
- • Know Yourself. Heal. Self-Liberate. Experiment. Build Community.
- • Groundbreaking Discovery: Man Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%
- • Johnny Depp Intends To Buy Site Of Wounded Knee Massacre And Gift It Back To The Native American People
- October (10)
- • Waking Up The Goddess: Where Men Meet Women
- • Why we cry
- • You’re Not Wrong
- • Canada’s New PM Issues Challenge to US – “We’re Ending Wars and Legalizing Pot”
- • Meet the USA's First School District to Serve 100% Organic Meals
- • Going Through Shadows: The Vortex Of Transformation.
- • The Rise of Lowsumerism
- • There is something extraordinary happening in the world
- • Three Ways Canadian Thanksgiving Differs From American Thanksgiving
- • Leonardo DiCaprio - Bring Down Big Oil Corporations
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (6)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (5)
- January (4)
- 2014 (56)
- December (2)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (5)
- • Water on Earth predates Sun, meaning our life originated elsewhere – study
- • Buffalo Treaty: Native tribes sign bison revival plan in US and Canada
- • US to pay largest Native American nation $554 million in landmark settlement
- • Being Vegan and Raw Vegan Lifestyle
- • New Experiment Will Answer Some Mind-Bending Questions On Whether We Live In a Hologram
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (3)
- March (7)
- • Spring Into the Adventure! How the Symbolism of Frogs Can Support Us Through Change
- • The Gateways Are As Open As You Are
- • Shifting Seasons And Time…..
- • Marching Forward
- • Stanford Physicist: Vast, Powerful Realm Between Particles Influenced by Human Consciousness
- • We Are Living In The Most Important Time In The History Of The Universe - Dolores Cannon Discusses Our Current Paradigm
- • Creating A Path Where There Is None
- February (9)
- • February Update
- • Finding Direction When You Feel Lost
- • How Our Narratives Inform Our Hopes for Change
- • Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Mitigation
- • The Alchemy of Responsible Reflection
- • How You Attract Information In A Vibrational Universe
- • 'You shall not pass!' Native American groups vow to block Keystone XL pipeline
- • Architecture of the Light
- • Meeting Our Past Selves Outside Of Time
- January (10)
- • Journey to the Enchanted Forest – Your New Moon & New Year Power Animal Awaits
- • Year of the Horse is Upon Us – Ready, Set, Go!
- • The 118 Days of Creation
- • How Much Are You Filtering Your Truth? – Image Alterations Aren't Just For Big Media Anymore
- • Eight Signs You May Be Experiencing a Spiritual Awakening
- • 13 Signs You’re a Witch
- • How To Tell If You Had A Past Life In Atlantis
- • How Do I Know If It’s My Soul or My Ego Talking?
- • The Baby and the Bath Water
- • The Foundation for All Healing
- 2013 (102)
- December (12)
- • Activate Your Creative Power With Conscious Intention
- • Riding the Train of Life – Symbolism to Navigate the Tracks of Your Journey
- • Are We the Makers of Our Own Fate?
- • Lighting Your Truth to Freedom, Passion & Inspired Leadership – Closing Chapter 2013 to Write Chapter 2014′s Lively & Instinctual Year of the Horse
- • The Power of a Poor Night’s Sleep
- • Why Entrepreneurship Is A Spiritual Expression Of Freedom
- • Death and Dying from a Shamanic Perspective
- • Sliding Home For Christmas
- • The Solstice Vibe
- • You’re Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link But As Wise As Your Strongest
- • The Speed of Infinity
- • World Aids Day – December 1st
- November (29)
- • The Courage To Live Box Less -- Getting Outside The Label Labyrinth
- • The Quantum Leap Ascension Process
- • Toronto Named Most Youth Friendly City
- • Thanksgiving Day Recalibration
- • Stop Looking And See
- • Getting the Doomsday Hunger?
- • What I Hope to Be Next Year
- • At The Point of No Return
- • The Faery Referral Network
- • Thoughts on Compassion and Detachment
- • Top Ten Myths About Being a Psychic/Healer
- • Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2
- • Where New JFK Evidence Points - 50 Years Later + Videos
- • 3 Reasons Why It’s Better to NOT Manifest a Soul Mate Relationship
- • 10 Tycoons Who Meditate Daily To Keep Up With Their Hectic Business Life
- • Why We Should Rethink What We've Been Told About Consciousness
- • The Value of “Sloth” – Expanding Our Perceptions for Greater Wisdom
- • Why Your Voice Matters and How To Get Heard
- • Breaking the Barriers of Belief
- • Stop Being "Positive" & Start Getting Real (Joy) In Your Life
- • Are We Living in the Matrix?
- • Is the Sharing Economy Here Yet?
- • Find Your Power in Self-Sufficiency
- • Heads Up
- • Plants Exhibit The Same Senses As Humans And See, Touch, Smell, Hear and Even Taste
- • Healing The Wound(s) Within The Heart Chakra
- • True or False? I Am Perfect Just As I Am
- • Indigenous Elders and Medicine Peoples Council Statement on Fukushima
- • A Phoenix Rising - A Recommended Read
- October (18)
- • 20 Good Reasons to Have Clear Personal Boundaries
- • Let Go of Who You Are to Become What You Might Be
- • How to Be Happy: The 10-Day Happiness Challenge
- • The Law of Assumption
- • A Message from the Faeries
- • New Device Stores Electricity On Silicon Chips
- • The NAME
- • 6 Big Excuses That Can Derail Your Life
- • A Clean Break
- • An Original Blueprint
- • Your Angry Voice Demolishes Your Brilliant Argument
- • Where the Action Is NOW– Relationships
- • Homo Luminous: The New Human
- • The Two New Humanities
- • How Do I Discern the Real from False?
- • Walking on Sacred Ground
- • Not All Have Halos
- • AGAIN, Remember Who You Are
- September (14)
- • Be Careful of How You Use Words!
- • Frequency Gates – What The Heck Are They?
- • Following Our Joy to Find Freedom
- • You`ve Been Warned: Why You Need To Be Ready for Total Grid Failure
- • Spirituality and Ethics in Business
- • Life – The Projection From Within
- • 10 Ways to Shift Your Consciousness
- • The Fall Inside
- • Fall Equinox-The Gate Closes
- • Self Honesty May Deepen the Bliss Into Actualization and Full Embodiment
- • Changing Dynamics of Relationships
- • Biophotons
- • Autumn Equinox 2013 Cosmic Weather Forecast
- • Autumn Equinox: The Archangel Michael Meditation
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- May (11)
- • How Gratitude Can Help You Through Hard Times
- • The World of Opposites: A New Take
- • The God Gene
- • Souls of Animals
- • What If Television News Disappeared?
- • Every Warrior’s Achilles Heel
- • Building Your Spiritual Muscles
- • Transmuting Collective Human Consciousness By Channeling Light
- • Is DMT the Gateway to Hell?
- • Science Finds Fountain of Youth Brain Region That Slows Down Aging
- • Remember The Power Of The Voice
- April (6)
- March (1)
- December (12)