Lighting Your Truth to Freedom, Passion & Inspired Leadership – Closing Chapter 2013 to Write Chapter 2014′s Lively & Instinctual Year of the Horse
Category: Journeys Hits: 2917
I felt inspired to share thoughts about the energy shifts with the year transitions earlier than usual, as it felt like this could be useful to your reflections, processing, and preparations in the last few weeks of 2013. I know it’s a busy time for many, but this way the energy and thoughts can percolate in the background, as you navigate through your days.
And oh how the days move quickly, as we near straddling the segue between one year to another.
Like many, I have seen so much take place in such a relatively short time. Rapid transitions and immense shifting have been processing through, which sometimes go unnoticed because they happen so naturally, or are being felt to the umpteenth degree because we put up some good fights – all while we relearn to embody our home frequencies.
It’s an exciting time, as you remember and expand upon your abilities to co-create with the forces of the universe through the gateway of your heart.
As the year-end approaches, once again we find ourselves in reflection upon closure of yet another chapter in the story of our lives. To many, it may have felt like you are waiting on something, especially the last few months and indeed there has been a period of physical “hold”, while energetically things are aligning, integrating, and recalibrating. There is always much going on even though it may look like nothing is.
It has been a challenging, opening, mysterious, explorative, and penetrating year and while the rolling in of a new year calls to many to reflect, it’s likely you have already been doing much reflection all year through.
It’s important to try to practice making reflection, gratitude and celebration an everyday focus, rather than waiting for any given day or time of the year to designate this for you. That being said, if you haven’t had the chance to take a moment to go within, then now is as good a time as any to spend time with yourself and listen.
For many, 2013 has brought much, much change from new jobs and homes, to seeing the cycle of relationships and friendships come to natural closure and new ones emerge. This has also included the relationship you had with yourself and likely seeing someone you never did before, staring you back in the mirror, and yet the new face reflected is feeling more familiar than ever.
Sweet and gentle, or bitter and harsh, change manifests as a result of your perceptions, beliefs, and feelings. When you understand that at any given moment, the possibility to experience what you desire is available to you, then you start on a path of co-creative self-empowerment and realize you are not at the mercy of anything. We do have the power to be better partners in the experience of our lives, than we have chosen to be, and there are many ways we can go about supporting this for ourselves, and with the support of others, when we commit responsibly and learn to ask for help, as well as listen to, and act upon, the answers received.
In remembering our true natures and limitless potentials, learning more balance and presence in our lives, and exercising vulnerability, deeper intimacy, tenderness, and compassion we are starting to activate more responsibility, empowerment, collective connection, and gentle grace to shine as brightly as we want, after having been released from contracts we’ve fulfilled. Many of you don’t realize you can relinquish these, are in denial and choosing to diminish yourself, or are still empathing others and waiting on others to step up before you will allow yourself to.
This is all done. This coming year, especially, the time has come to act upon being your shiniest ever. Leading by example will become your way of living, rather than an idea you aspire to and throw around as a positive quote when it fits the bill.
“Don’t fear the light within. May it ignite the Sacred Flame in your soul.” ~Paulo Coelho
As the plants and animals may slumber during the Winter season, warm feelings and creative potentials are richly abound and incubating. These changes, brought on by the season, reflect as inward renewal with potentials for new and passionate blossoming. We are approaching a new year and that means an energetic field of opportunity for creating anew, just as each day presents a clean slate, if we so choose.
I don’t believe it is a time for seeking anymore, as much as it is a time to activate your truth, exercise your sovereign free will, and discover your greatest freedom and creative powers when you do so. You already are all that you have been trying to find. I feel that everything is already there and just awaiting your enacting it now and this is why there is so much challenge I hear from many, as there’s no more room to hide. It is time to activate your truth, rather than continue to actively search or wait for some magickal moment.
You will come to see that YOU create the magick.
I see a lot of people struggling with this, as they are replacing that truth with continued seeking and there is a tendency to use spiritual jargon to support this illusion/confusion and perhaps in some cases, the denial I spoke of. We all have our time in those denial, or self-sabotaging moments, but soon you will come to see that it is more about remembering and trusting what is, in whatever beautiful unique, you-way, without comparison to others, or in direct proportion to how little or how much others are doing.
That reminds me of the words I quoted in the acknowledgment section of my book, Spiritual Skin, by my instructor at FIDM – Mr. Cufflin. The words had a particular meaning for me and included some other passages he was planting seeds of support for, from his very intuitive observations of me ;), but I feel that many of you will relate to this portion of what he shared and that the value of his words speaks to everyone. This is what he wrote on one of my term project papers:
“Do NOT let your peers keep you from always doing your best. Don’t listen to those who would try to pull you down to their level of performance. You have been given talents and abilities and along with those, the responsibility to encourage and inspire others to do more and reach heights of excellence they never thought possible. Remember: only compete with yourself, avoid critical comparison with others’ achievements. Discover your God-given gifts and develop them for service to others.”
I find that words easily can be both poetic and entrapping, so be extra mindful of how you may be talking yourself into a parallel reality of your own creation that closely resembles what your truth may feel like, but in actuality is an illusion of the real you.
2014 will herald in some exciting energy, which I have been feeling all 2013 long. I have mentioned before how I have felt I’ve been living in 2014 most of 2013. I feel that that accounts for a lot of the reasons why I hardly remember everything I’ve done this year, have moments of being zapped back by people’s comments that don’t make sense from where I’m experiencing, and have experienced amped up déjà vu’s. At times this year has even felt dragged out, as I was waiting for all of my parts to align with what I was already feeling and seeing on an existing parallel plane of existence I’ve been prepping alongside this one. I feel we all do this, but perhaps aren’t consciously aware of it. It shows up in those déjà vu moments, however.
So what will the energy of this new year, a number 7 year in numerology and the Year of the Horse in Chinese Astrology, feel like? I feel that it holds an exhilarating energy for many visionaries and people who have been laying the groundwork for years, to rise to the occasion and suddenly step out in big ways. It will seem like overnight, and yet no one will truly realize the process that has been taken to get there, except each individual and others doing the same.
This year has been sort of a holding zone for incubation and deep processing, and yet it won’t be babies that are emerging from the cocoons, but much more matured beings lighting up the world, as they spread their wings.
“Seven is the number of realization of the space time” ~Abellio
2014 is a number 7 year which is considered a magick number associated with mysticism. It is also the searcher of truth and that speaks to seeing your truth and how that weaves into the collective bigger picture, as well as becoming aware to understand the hidden truths of life. This implies that more illusionary veils will fall and surprises await. It will be up to each of you how you choose to work with what you find and how, as a result, you will experience them.
This is a year of transformation for the better, where you’ll be challenged to remain focused and directed, despite feeling pulled in different directions. The work you have done will lead your intuitive knowing and heart guidance to wise discernment, if you engage it. You will also need to be aware of your own frequency and when being triggered by others, so that you can keep your cool without defensiveness, realizing you’re just feeling their projected energy and not the centering of your own.
You may find yourself in introspection a lot, evaluating everything in terms of how you can make the world a better place through your own life example of being true to you. Having come through a personal number 7 year myself, about ready to move into an 8, I can attest to having felt very much wanting to be with my own experience in order to ground the foundation I’ve been building, to review everything so that only what is most aligned will carry forth with me and the rest will be thanked as it sails away in other directions, and to be extra on top of the balance needed between giving and receiving.
The number seven is known to be the number of creation, representing the live relationship between the human and the Divine. It is the symbol of divine abundance and the sense of change after an accomplished cycle and of a positive renewal. We may seem some extreme changes and experiences on the global scene in this coming year as a result. All of this deterioration will help foster the building of new systems and ways to take into account the best of interests of our Earth collective at large.
But in general, I feel this is a lively year of activity and progression with many opportunities unfolding.
And that leads us to the good luck Year of the Horse, and in 2014′s case, “The Wood Horse”. This is a high energy year where production is reward, there will be fast victories as result of decisive action (horses don’t procrastinate!), unexpected adventure, surprising romance, and the potential for a lot of travel – the farther, the better – that will offer you expansive opportunities and growth.
It’s a time to only act upon what your intuition feels completely good about. If it doesn’t, it either is not the direction to be going, or you need more information to make a better informed decision, as something is obviously under the surface that you’d probably like to avoid rather than have jump out at you later. The thing is, you will be able to do this quickly, by tuning in to your intuitive senses.
It’s a year for finding your inner strength, power, courage, and wings to even fly, like the magickal Pegasus. Horses are independent, free-spirited, willful, wild, and have a highly refined instinctual sense that not only can act quickly, but can do so with great accuracy because of their deep inner knowingness. A lot of movement, action, and a lot of big breakthrough experiences that will catapult you, are all possible this year.
It’s a year of action and continuous energy flow, as movement is everything when it comes to the Horse. Like the air Horses breathe, freedom and independence are essential, and this lends to what I shared earlier about it being time for each of you to shine YOUR brightest, without any constraints placed on you by yourself, others, or your response to empathing others.
If something is right, you don’t need to think about it. Just do it! I’ve been saying this for a while, and finally a year that also supports this energy. It’s time to wiggle your butt into action. You truly do already have enough to take those steps. Horse teaches us the balance of being really connected to the Earth and our instincts, but also doesn’t ignore any details. It’s a simultaneous experience and doesn’t take a ton of analyzing and worrying over, to work it out.
So think, instincts, instincts, instincts! And when you follow them, you’ll find greater freedom and fulfillment. And if you haven’t already, it’s a good time to return to nature, as Horses teach us the importance of communing with our natural world, both inner and outer, as this will not only help you to keep your center and balance, but will provide the accurate guidance needed to navigate your active course!
Whatever you choose to embrace, try to maintain your vision and flexibility to build the change you want to experience. And as always, a supportive way to do this is to keep your heart and perspectives open, learn to be more present and compassionate, responsive vs. reactive, and exercise your imaginations and vulnerability while finding a grounded balance.
As we put peaceful closure to what was quite a full year of shifting experiences, it is time to be ever-more present and focused on the now and to leave the rest behind you for good – moving forward only with the love and healing wisdom that is shaping the new you have desired.
And let me just say, even though it’s been a challenge, you have made it to this point. Nothing is impossible and synchronicity and balance are appearing more at the forefront of our lives as we continue to move forward with renewed empowerment amidst the change. The more we embrace, the more we can let it be and flow with each wave of experience that enters our lives.
Thank you for shining your courageous hearts as beacons of light to help support and guide others to do the same.
Tania Marie is a visionary artist, sacred tattoo designer, author & Reiki Master Teacher whose creations, workshops and retreats in the healing arts are inspiring people globally.
Crystal Wind™See us onand Follow us on
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Andels Journeys
- 2019 (5)
- 2018 (18)
- December (2)
- November (1)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- 2017 (40)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (8)
- • The Trap of Righteousness
- • The Commercialization of Spirituality - A Multi-Billion Dollar Corporate Takeover!
- • Loneliness
- • The Masks Are Coming Off - Unveiling False Teachers
- • The Dynamics Of Fear In Fear Inducing Times
- • 10 “Spiritual” Things People Do That Are Total Bullshit
- • Karma Teaches Jerks A Valuable Lesson In Life
- • Is The New Spirituality Just A Trend?
- May (4)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (2)
- 2016 (29)
- December (5)
- November (3)
- October (3)
- August (1)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (6)
- • My Pleasure
- • Vancouver Man With Stomach Cancer Is Selling Unconditional Love On Craigslist For $0
- • Carefree People Don’t Have Attachments - Here Are 25 Reasons Why
- • Are Family Members Toxic? 10 Things to Remember
- • The World As We Know It Has Changed And There Is No Going Back To What We Were - 6 Predictions
- • How To Get More Energy: 8 New Secrets Backed By Research
- 2015 (50)
- December (4)
- November (6)
- • Neutrality — The Gateway To Transcend The Matrix
- • Soul and Personality
- • Dalai Lama on Paris & Syria – A Message for Peace
- • Know Yourself. Heal. Self-Liberate. Experiment. Build Community.
- • Groundbreaking Discovery: Man Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%
- • Johnny Depp Intends To Buy Site Of Wounded Knee Massacre And Gift It Back To The Native American People
- October (10)
- • Waking Up The Goddess: Where Men Meet Women
- • Why we cry
- • You’re Not Wrong
- • Canada’s New PM Issues Challenge to US – “We’re Ending Wars and Legalizing Pot”
- • Meet the USA's First School District to Serve 100% Organic Meals
- • Going Through Shadows: The Vortex Of Transformation.
- • The Rise of Lowsumerism
- • There is something extraordinary happening in the world
- • Three Ways Canadian Thanksgiving Differs From American Thanksgiving
- • Leonardo DiCaprio - Bring Down Big Oil Corporations
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (6)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (5)
- January (4)
- 2014 (56)
- December (2)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (5)
- • Water on Earth predates Sun, meaning our life originated elsewhere – study
- • Buffalo Treaty: Native tribes sign bison revival plan in US and Canada
- • US to pay largest Native American nation $554 million in landmark settlement
- • Being Vegan and Raw Vegan Lifestyle
- • New Experiment Will Answer Some Mind-Bending Questions On Whether We Live In a Hologram
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (3)
- March (7)
- • Spring Into the Adventure! How the Symbolism of Frogs Can Support Us Through Change
- • The Gateways Are As Open As You Are
- • Shifting Seasons And Time…..
- • Marching Forward
- • Stanford Physicist: Vast, Powerful Realm Between Particles Influenced by Human Consciousness
- • We Are Living In The Most Important Time In The History Of The Universe - Dolores Cannon Discusses Our Current Paradigm
- • Creating A Path Where There Is None
- February (9)
- • February Update
- • Finding Direction When You Feel Lost
- • How Our Narratives Inform Our Hopes for Change
- • Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Mitigation
- • The Alchemy of Responsible Reflection
- • How You Attract Information In A Vibrational Universe
- • 'You shall not pass!' Native American groups vow to block Keystone XL pipeline
- • Architecture of the Light
- • Meeting Our Past Selves Outside Of Time
- January (10)
- • Journey to the Enchanted Forest – Your New Moon & New Year Power Animal Awaits
- • Year of the Horse is Upon Us – Ready, Set, Go!
- • The 118 Days of Creation
- • How Much Are You Filtering Your Truth? – Image Alterations Aren't Just For Big Media Anymore
- • Eight Signs You May Be Experiencing a Spiritual Awakening
- • 13 Signs You’re a Witch
- • How To Tell If You Had A Past Life In Atlantis
- • How Do I Know If It’s My Soul or My Ego Talking?
- • The Baby and the Bath Water
- • The Foundation for All Healing
- 2013 (102)
- December (12)
- • Activate Your Creative Power With Conscious Intention
- • Riding the Train of Life – Symbolism to Navigate the Tracks of Your Journey
- • Are We the Makers of Our Own Fate?
- • Lighting Your Truth to Freedom, Passion & Inspired Leadership – Closing Chapter 2013 to Write Chapter 2014′s Lively & Instinctual Year of the Horse
- • The Power of a Poor Night’s Sleep
- • Why Entrepreneurship Is A Spiritual Expression Of Freedom
- • Death and Dying from a Shamanic Perspective
- • Sliding Home For Christmas
- • The Solstice Vibe
- • You’re Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link But As Wise As Your Strongest
- • The Speed of Infinity
- • World Aids Day – December 1st
- November (29)
- • The Courage To Live Box Less -- Getting Outside The Label Labyrinth
- • The Quantum Leap Ascension Process
- • Toronto Named Most Youth Friendly City
- • Thanksgiving Day Recalibration
- • Stop Looking And See
- • Getting the Doomsday Hunger?
- • What I Hope to Be Next Year
- • At The Point of No Return
- • The Faery Referral Network
- • Thoughts on Compassion and Detachment
- • Top Ten Myths About Being a Psychic/Healer
- • Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2
- • Where New JFK Evidence Points - 50 Years Later + Videos
- • 3 Reasons Why It’s Better to NOT Manifest a Soul Mate Relationship
- • 10 Tycoons Who Meditate Daily To Keep Up With Their Hectic Business Life
- • Why We Should Rethink What We've Been Told About Consciousness
- • The Value of “Sloth” – Expanding Our Perceptions for Greater Wisdom
- • Why Your Voice Matters and How To Get Heard
- • Breaking the Barriers of Belief
- • Stop Being "Positive" & Start Getting Real (Joy) In Your Life
- • Are We Living in the Matrix?
- • Is the Sharing Economy Here Yet?
- • Find Your Power in Self-Sufficiency
- • Heads Up
- • Plants Exhibit The Same Senses As Humans And See, Touch, Smell, Hear and Even Taste
- • Healing The Wound(s) Within The Heart Chakra
- • True or False? I Am Perfect Just As I Am
- • Indigenous Elders and Medicine Peoples Council Statement on Fukushima
- • A Phoenix Rising - A Recommended Read
- October (18)
- • 20 Good Reasons to Have Clear Personal Boundaries
- • Let Go of Who You Are to Become What You Might Be
- • How to Be Happy: The 10-Day Happiness Challenge
- • The Law of Assumption
- • A Message from the Faeries
- • New Device Stores Electricity On Silicon Chips
- • The NAME
- • 6 Big Excuses That Can Derail Your Life
- • A Clean Break
- • An Original Blueprint
- • Your Angry Voice Demolishes Your Brilliant Argument
- • Where the Action Is NOW– Relationships
- • Homo Luminous: The New Human
- • The Two New Humanities
- • How Do I Discern the Real from False?
- • Walking on Sacred Ground
- • Not All Have Halos
- • AGAIN, Remember Who You Are
- September (14)
- • Be Careful of How You Use Words!
- • Frequency Gates – What The Heck Are They?
- • Following Our Joy to Find Freedom
- • You`ve Been Warned: Why You Need To Be Ready for Total Grid Failure
- • Spirituality and Ethics in Business
- • Life – The Projection From Within
- • 10 Ways to Shift Your Consciousness
- • The Fall Inside
- • Fall Equinox-The Gate Closes
- • Self Honesty May Deepen the Bliss Into Actualization and Full Embodiment
- • Changing Dynamics of Relationships
- • Biophotons
- • Autumn Equinox 2013 Cosmic Weather Forecast
- • Autumn Equinox: The Archangel Michael Meditation
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- May (11)
- • How Gratitude Can Help You Through Hard Times
- • The World of Opposites: A New Take
- • The God Gene
- • Souls of Animals
- • What If Television News Disappeared?
- • Every Warrior’s Achilles Heel
- • Building Your Spiritual Muscles
- • Transmuting Collective Human Consciousness By Channeling Light
- • Is DMT the Gateway to Hell?
- • Science Finds Fountain of Youth Brain Region That Slows Down Aging
- • Remember The Power Of The Voice
- April (6)
- March (1)
- December (12)