Category: Journeys Views: 3585
In choosing the moon as a topic in healing I would suggest a simple new moon ceremony to manifest your desires, your wishes, healing, and well being into your life. Any intentions stated or written down carries more power during this phase of the moon so be clear on what it is you would like to create in your life. The saying, be careful what you ask for, you might get it is fair warning in moving forward with a new moon intention ritual. Once you have set your new moon intention, it need not be set in stone. The moon has its phases and so do our individual wants and needs. This is why it is a good practice to rededicate your list of intentions each month.
- Check the calendar for the next upcoming new moon.
- Set aside 20-30 minutes to do the ritual itself.
- Supply suggestions: 2 Notebooks, colored pens, scissors, scotch tape, candle, matches, incense, smug sticks & crystals.
- Prepare yourself a sacred space to perform the ceremony.
Setting Your Intentions in Motion
- Cleanse your sacred area with an opening prayer, a sage smudging, and/or by burning some incense.
- Light one or more candles.
- Center your being and calm yourself in whatever way is appropriate for you. You might enjoy sipping on a cup of chamomile or mint tea. I also have a special blend of flower essences that I use specifically for manifesting rituals that works well enough.
- Open your notebook, and date it. Write down these words or similar words. "I accept these things into my life now or something better for my highest good and for the highest good of all concerned." Below this statement, begin writing down your desires. Your list may consist of only one item or you may have several pages written down. Try not to limit yourself. If having many things in your life helps to fulfill you then don't deny yourself wanting these things.
- During the month when an item on your new moon list comes to you, don't merely cross it off of your list; take the time to rewrite the list in its entirety eliminating the manifested item from the listing. This is highly recommended. At the same time you may add whatever else that you have decided you would like. Feel free to reword any of the original phrases if they better fit your life now. It is only natural that your desires change over days/weeks/ months/years.
- The second notebook will be used as a scrapbook where you paste in pictures or catalog clippings of items that you want to manifest. This is a fun project so enjoy yourself. You will soon be amazed how these things begin to find their way into your life once you start this practice.
Re-dedicating your New Moon Intentions
Each month at the new moon you rededicate your intentions by renewing the list at a repeated ritual. This is accomplished by rewriting them out, removing the items that no longer feed your soul and adding those that do. I like to salt and pepper my manifest list with smaller items that will manifest quickly, such as tickets to the ballet or lunch with a friend, or a day of all play and no work. You may think that these are such small things that they don't apply or are not worth writing down. Wrong! Believing that these are things that we can easily acquire so its not really manifesting upsets the balance. Manifesting smaller items on our lists actually gives life to the list. These smaller manifestations create movement...an ebb and flow of the tides. We are dealing here with the moon cycles after all. Besides, sometimes we forget to enjoy the smaller pleasures in our lives while we are waiting for the BIG stuff to come in. If you only place things like, I want to win the lottery in your notebook then you are limiting yourself by not allowing abundance to flow to you from other avenues.
Medical Intuitive, Conscious Channel, Applied Kinesiologist, Reiki Master, Feng Shui Specialist, Founder of the Beishu Method, Vibrational Healer, Teacher and Alchemist. Carol’s healing work began in 1990 after a traumatic hiking accident. Immediately following, a metamorphosis occurred and she was guided by the Divine to begin her healing work and to accelerate her personal growth. Since this time it has become her passion and she has dedicated her life to assisting others on their path to health, enlightenment and wholeness.
Carol choose the name Soul Alchemy because it describes the process of moving from external power to authentic power. It is the transmutation that comes from aligning the personality with the energy of our soul and through the journey from unconsciousness to consciousness. This process of miraculous change happens by taking a journey inside. www.soulalchemyhealing.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Who is Online Now
We have 1551 guests and no members online