Category: Personal Development Written by Jessica Smith
Every bottle of nail polish you own is pristine. But that does not mean it is easy to take care of them. These small bottles tend to scatter everywhere, and sometimes you might discover one bottle under the mess after years, only to know it is dried up and unusable. What's even more heartbreaking is if they accidentally roll down to fall and break or spill, leaving a mess in the room and your heart.
The best way to make sure your nail colors stay close to you is to organize them elegantly to make them easy to access and store. If you cannot find an excellent way to do this, here are five helpful DIY ideas for storing your nail polish quickly and efficiently.
Most of us have tons of cardboard boxes lying around from our shopping trips and shipments. These are the best way to organize and store most of the items in your house, including your nail polish. You can arrange the items properly inside the box and stack them up with labels on the side, making it easy to access whenever you like without leaving a huge mess around.
- Take a large piece of hard cardboard and cut it slightly larger than the length of the box you will organize your polish. The board's width should be such that it can be placed inside the box.
- Start folding the cardboard lengthwise like you would do to make a paper fan or paper pinwheel. Make sure the length of each folding is uniform and can accommodate the nail polish bottle.
- Place the folded paper inside the box and start arranging your nail polish bottles on each step elegantly.
This organization method will help you browse through your collection quickly. You can also close the boxes, label and stack them on top of each other to take them out only when you need to use them.
2. Shoe Organizer
One of the greatest inventions of in-home organizing is the shoe organizer you can hang at the back of your door. It is practically the simplest and most effective way to organize your closet without taking up too much space. But this hanging organizer can also double up as a cost-effective nail polish storage that is quick to locate and easy to arrange.
- Start by sorting your nail polish based on color. You can pile up similar shades together to go into the same slot.
- Take a sheet of thick paper and cut it into small portions that can each fit into the compartments of the organizer.
- Apply a coat of each color into a specific slot on the card.
- Insert each nail polish group into a compartment along with the shade card. Alternatively, you can place nail polish from the same brands together and insert a name card with the brand name on it.
- Hang the organizer at the back of the closet or your room door, and your DIY nail organizer is ready!
3. Dessert Plate
If you would like your nail polish organizer to become a part of your decor, one fine way to do this would be to arrange it on dessert plates. Yes, you heard that right. Dessert plates arranged in tiers with macaroons or cupcakes look sophisticated, elegant, and most of all well organized to hold a large quantity in a small space. This same idea could work so well for your nail colors, and it will add a graceful touch to your room.
- Shop for a gorgeous dessert organizer set or pick a few glasses or thick plastic plates with self-design.
- Create a hole in the middle of the plates to allow a center metal rod with a handle to pass through.
- Secure the metal with a screw at the bottom.
- Separate the nail color bottles into similar heights and arrange them in each tier. You can also organize them brand-wise or each level to hold a specific color.
- Place the organizer on your vanity table and enjoy!
4. Candy Bowls
If you are interested in creating DIY organizers that can also fit in as eccentric decorative pieces inside the room, then candy bowls are a perfect choice to play around with. The transparent glass candy bowls or jars are excellent elements you can use for storing your nail colors.
You can buy different colors and add similar nail color hues inside the bottle or go for colorless jars with designs. You can also create simple art on these jars with nail colors to make it more fun. Make sure to wrap each jar with some tiny LED lights and line them up on your table to get a beautiful night look.
5. Spice Rack
Home spice racks readily available in the store are also a charming way to organize your nail polish collection. You can purchase a plastic rack and attach it to any part you like in your room. You can place it on your dressing table or hang it on a wall close by.
Arrange your nail colors on each layer brand-wise or similar shades together. You can also create a rainbow display, from violet at the top to red at the bottom or vice versa. The colors are easy to locate this way, and the display looks remarkable.
Creating your nail polish organizer at home will reduce the hassle of locating and storing your favorite bottles. Having them all neatly arranged in one place will make your manicure time more enjoyable. Try these simple DIY organizer ideas to organize your nail polish.
Header Image Source
© 2022 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
All post and information provided within this blog is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and wellbeing or on any opinions expressed within this website.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1548 guests and no members online