Category: Alchemy Written by Randall T. Monk Views: 1654
THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT
A common saying from the Bible which relates to this law is “You reap what you sow.”
“Every cause has its effect; every effect has its cause.” — The Kybalion (Hermetic Teachings)
I think we’re all very familiar with this law, which is also known as karma. However, most of us don’t take it into account before we think, speak, or act, which would be like ignoring a posted speed sign while driving.The difference here is that we may not get caught speeding; however, the law of cause and effect ALWAYS comes into play. It most likely will not happen right away, so when we experience the effect we don’t usually put the two together.
Every thought we think is a cause and creates an effect.
Every word we speak is a cause and creates an effect.
Every action we take is a cause and creates an effect.
Every decision we make is a cause and creates an effect.
Sometimes the effect takes days, weeks, months, years or lifetimes to affect us, and sometimes it affects us instantly.
Practical Practices to Align with The Law of Cause and Effect
Many times when we think of karma or cause and effect we think of negative actions and negative consequences. However, our positive thoughts, feelings, words, and actions have an effect too, and those effects are positive and life-enhancing.
My recommendation is to endeavor to harbor only positive thoughts about yourself, about events in your life, and about other people. To feel good about yourself and life look for the blessing and lesson in every situation – learn from the experience. I encourage you to speak well about yourself and others; to be compassionate for your highest good and the highest good of all; and consider the law of cause and effect before acting.
If you feel that the scales of karma may be out of balance due to your previous thoughts, feelings, and actions, you can influence the scales in your favor by harboring positive thoughts and feelings about yourself and others, and taking positive actions.
Be joyful, embrace life and thrive!
P.S. Universal Laws posts will include:
- THE LAW OF DIVINE ONENESS – Everything is connected
- THE LAW OF VIBRATION – Everything vibrates
- THE LAW OF CORRESPONDENCE – As above so below
- THE LAW OF INSPIRED ACTION – We need to take action to accomplish something
- THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT – The law of karma
- THE LAW OF ATTRACTION – Like attracts like
- THE LAW OF PERPETUAL TRANSMUTATION OF ENERGY – Everything is always changing
- THE LAW OF RELATIVITY – Everything is neutral, everything is relative
- THE LAW OF BALANCE – Creation requires two energies, masculine and feminine
- THE LAW OF GENDER – Masculine and feminine
- THE LAW OF POLARITY – Everything has an opposite
- THE LAW OF RHYTHM – Everything moves in a cycle
©2019 – Posting on websites is permitted as long as the information is not altered, excerpted or added to, and credit of authorship, including my name and website, is given. This information may be published in journals, magazines or public print with permission. Randall T. Monk, www.TimelyGuidance.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.