Category: Astrological News Views: 983
Tomorrow, this usually expansive energy joins the 3 other planets (+ South Node) who are already in the very earthy and somewhat restricted sign of Capricorn. The result is likely to be a greater heightening and surfacing of concerns and dissatisfaction with some key issues in the structures and foundations of our world, which will impact all our relationships.
On a macro level these include: the earth itself, as well as the use of power and authority. The manifestation is likely to occur through challenges with our core societal structures including: finances, housing, transport, employment, legal and political structures, food, education, health and wellbeing, relationship structures and more…
Basically Jupiter is going to powerfully enhance what we have already been feeling for the past few years. As relationships are affected by external, as well as internal pressures and changes, all of the above is going to impinge on relationship dynamics. For some this may feel reassuring, as inauthentic relationships are likely to be exposed. However, commitment and hard work will be essential key ingredients at all times, in all relationships over the next year so coasting along will be unlikely!
Fear might also be enhanced around scarcity and loss, so keep your heart light burning bright at all times to be shared with those around you.
Here are some key dates when there is likely to be more pressure on relationships:
- Dec 26th 2019: the Solar Eclipse in Capricorn can help resolve unhelpful relationship patterns based on parental and family of origin dynamics.
- Jan 2nd 2020: the focus is on honest communication. A good day to make the effort to resolve some unfinished past relationship unspoken issues.
- Jan 8th 2020: an important day to integrate and release some karmic issues.
- April 5th 2020 (and the week before): a key moment of transformation – major issues around power and authority are likely to come to the surface.
What does Jupiter in Capricorn thrive on?
- Hard work and finding meaning in challenges, so it’s worth putting the energy into working through any difficulties and obstacles in key relationships.
- Authenticity and integrity.
- The truth.
- Responsibility and accountability for past and present actions and behaviors.
- Trusting your own authority within – no one else has the answers!
- Relationships with strong foundations based on integrity.
More on all this in our daily blogs on Facebook over the next few months - MG
Feel free to contact us at if you would like to explore relationship, gender and/or sexuality issues in your char
Margaret Gray, MSW. and Armand Diaz, Ph.D., set up 'Relationships and Astrology' in 2016. They offer relationship astrology consultations to individuals, couples and families, as well as courses in Relationship Astrology. They can be contacted via: www.relationshipsandastrology.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
We have 1658 guests and no members online