Category: Intuitive Connections Views: 1625
As a nurse and an Empath, I’ve found that I was constantly feeling drained, having mood changes based on those around me, as well as the need to stop watching and reading about anything negative, including the news. It wasn’t until I discovered how to protect myself that I was able to live my life as an Empath without negative consequences.
Here is what I found worked best for me:
- Meditate – I meditate at least once a day; it is my ‘me’ time. Time to clear my head and release others emotions that I have retained and that had continued to stay with me through the day.
- Crystals – Carrying crystals that protect you from the negative energy such as, Black Tourmaline, Black Obsidian, or Black Onyx. I carry one in my purse as well as have one at my bedside. Just make sure you cleanse your crystals once you have them. Or, if it’s easier, you can buy a Empath protection piece of jewelry.
- Globe of Light – Each morning I envision myself being covered by a globe or white light of energy that covers my body, like a big bubble, and ask that no negative entities or energy may enter my “bubble”.
- Salt baths – Put Pink Himalayan Salt in a bath, or try my recipe for a Himalayan salt scrub in the shower. Salt has so many amazing healing properties.
- Singing – Put on your favorite songs and sing along. Singing has been known to raise your frequency repelling negative energy.
- Take care of your body – Yes, this is a big one. Make sure you are eating healthy, avoid caffeine, and take time to take care of you. We spend so much time taking care of others we can easily forget about ourselves.
Being an Empath is a great gift; we were born for the path we are on and to make a difference in this world. There is even research that shows that an Empath’s brain responds to certain situations or triggers emotions and have found that 20% of the population are genetically predisposed to be more aware and empathic. You are not alone, as many of us are on the same journey with you. Use your gift for your own good and the good of others.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.