Category: Psychic Powers Views: 4190
You're exhausted, but having trouble sleeping. You keep getting one lousy cold after another. You feel like there's a heavy lid over your usual wellspring of happiness. You can't seem to function right and don't know why.
What's going on? From a psychological standpoint, you seem to be depressed. But from the point of view of energy medicine, you could very well be under psychic attack or energetic attack. Yes, consciously or unconsciously, someone may have formed an intention to harm you.
What is a psychic attack? It is the assault upon your aura, without your conscious permission, by another person, group, or spirits.
The ability to cause harm or drain energy from another person via some form of mental telepathy may seem like something out of a science fiction movie, and yet, many people (reputedly including military intelligence agencies from several nations around the globe), believe that focused negative energy not only exists but may actually cause verifiable damage to targeted individuals. It’s said that Nazis used it, and both Russia and the U.S. Military have been experimenting with various telepathic techniques to influence adversaries since the Cold War days. Most psychic attacks, however, fall into the category of personal motivation, rather than political intrigue.
When under attack, a person may feel open, exposed, vulnerable and sometimes even a sense of danger along with an anxiety or panic attack. It is a drain of our prana, our life-giving energy. This is done with the intention to inflict either physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual harm or damage to your life.
- unbearable headache,
- dizziness or nausea,
- limbs trembling,
- extreme weakness,
- rising fever,
- having unexplained pains on a regular basis,
- sudden illnesses that seem to have no diagnosis.
Which are not only physical but come accompanied with:
- a ‘tickle’ in your aura,
- sense of oppression,
- unexplained sense of fear,
- high emotional state,
- sudden onset of depression,
- negative thoughts that seem to pop into our mind from out of nowhere,
- paranoia and jealousy,
- lack of clarity in thinking, or a sudden change in your analytical ability,
- feeling an unexplained sense of doubt in your life,
- strange accidents that seem to be recurring
- things being moved around in your home,
- strange odors that come and go,
- hearing voices or having the feeling of being watched or followed, even when you are alone
- and an impression that you are literally dying.
Ways of defense and clearing:
- First off, in most cases, it is best to break off all contact with the attacker
- Do not get drunk; do not abuse drugs; avoid hallucinogens!
- Know your strengths, weaknesses and challenges
- Mentally "cut away" any perceived darkness from around you
- Keep up your energy level
- Create a force-field
- Eat healthy
- Be positive/use affirmations
- Distract your mind with a positive book or lecture
- Seek some sunshine
- Protective imagery/jewelry/crystals
- White light
- Meditation to strengthen the aura
- Mantra or repeated prayer
- Have a sea salt bath
- Gem or flower essences
- In rare extreme cases, moving to a new home
- And sometimes using magic
- Try to find someone who does spiritual rescue work and ask that person for help.
Psychic attacks can easily be deflected by being aware of what the signs are and using some of the tips I suggested. No one can overpower us or take control of our lives without our consent. Self-care and being aware of our own energy are the best defenses for keeping unwanted influences at bay.
"Nobody can hurt me without my permission". Mahatma Gandhi
If one’s psychic attacker refuses to let go of their target, they will eventually mentally destroy themselves bringing on their own form of insanity. Karma works in mysterious ways and there are repercussions. Hate is the great destroyer. What you direct or do towards others, you eventually do to yourself.
Have you been a victim of a psychic attack? Tell us your story in the comments.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
"Life is an echo, what you send out comes back."
© 2008-2021 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Crystal Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 2837 guests and no members online