Category: Aromatherapy & Essential Oils Views: 3548
One of the safest, most effective and best holistic ways to improve your life is with essential oils – and using a diffuser makes your use all the more effective!
Diffusion distributes essential oil molecules into the air more effectively, which helps maximize the benefits you reap.
Inhaling essential oils, for instance, delivers signals to your brain.
When defused into the air, essential oils can help with:
- Destroying mold microorganisms in the air.
- Filling the air with a fresh, aromatic scent
- Making chemicals non-toxic by fracturing their molecular structure
- Increasing atmospheric oxygen
- Increasing ozone and negative ions in the area, which helps inhibit bacterial growth
Essential oils also support immune system function, reduce stress, and can help you relax.
Check out our anti-stress blend:
- Lavender Lavandula angustifolia oil: 5 drops
- Ylang ylang Cananga odorata var. genuina oil: 3 drops
- Bergamot Citrus aurantium var. bergamia oil: 2 drops
Essential oils are also great for deeper sleep, relieving congestion, and fighing inflammation.
We recommend peppermint, rosemary, lemon, and eucalyptus oils for those purposes.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
"Life is an echo, what you send out comes back."
© 2008-2021 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
All post and information provided within this blog is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and wellbeing or on any opinions expressed within this website.
Crystal Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1746 guests and no members online