Category: Hollow Earth Written by CrystalWind.ca
"Agartha is the last remnant of the Galactic Federation on Earth." 'The Agarthans await the day when they can join us.' 'This civilization has kept the Light to transform us into conscious beings.'
- After the Great Flood and the end of the Raman Empire, the Lemurians regrouped and called their new society Agartha. The capital, Shamballa, was relocated in a cave located just below the town of Lhasa in Tibet. Modern.. .
- Many tunnels connect Shamballa with the surface of the Himalayas. They were used by holy men who came to spread their great energy and divine wisdom to the outside world....
- Lemuria, and later Agartha, has continually kept the Light for our transformation back into fully conscious Beings of Light...
- The Agharthians reside in a network of crystalline cities scattered throughout the interior of the Earth. They range in size from about ten thousand to one million inhabitants, although most cities house 100,000 to 200,000 people. …
- Its advanced technology allows each person to create their daily food and clothing, making each crystal city self-sufficient. The surface world's cultivation, construction and manufacturing industries have become obsolete by this light technology. For example, each individual can change the appearance and interior design of their residence on a whim. This technology also transports a person from one point to another almost instantly. This means that the world becomes a community as accessible to us as its immediate neighborhood...
- The freedom conferred by this technology of Light has beautifully released the creative talents that are put to full use by their society. They are hoping that we join Agartha, their brothers from the surface …
Esperanza Ojeda. (Transcribed from Warriors of Light)
© 2022 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Articles: Crop Circles
Articles: Hollow Earth
Articles: Power Places
Articles: Sacred Places
Who is Online Now
We have 1154 guests and no members online