Category: Crystal Healing Written by Jack William
Are you looking to buy healing crystals?
After all, these crystals, as the name suggests, support healing on both the physical and spiritual levels. They have been used for treating and aiding energy system for ages, by placing them on and around the body, which can ground negative energy and promote positive ones as well.
However, choosing from the healing crystals is often overwhelming.
There are so many gorgeous crystals out there, but which one should you be choosing? Which crystal can ensure powerful healing? Most people don’t know what to get or what to leave while shopping for healing crystals. On top of that, they don’t know which can give them the value for their money.
Fret not! Here is a rundown of some essential yet powerful healing crystals you can shop without any hesitation.
Also known as Serpentine, New Jade its name from the Latin word serpentis meaning snake as its green colour closely resembles snakeskin. It is used by ancient Romans to get protection from venom, snakebites and parasites. Besides, the tribes of Mexico, Central and South America used New Jade to make deity masks and ritual artifacts. Ancient Chinese history has documented this as the stone of healing and protection.
- Bringing emotional stability and developing a positive outlook as well.
- Connecting you with the heart and mind.
- Clearing blocked energy centres.
- Warding off negative energies.
- Purifying aura and helping in decision making.
Jaspers have a glorified past for its powerful aura. While warriors used this stone as their talisman for protection and life, it was also believed to heal the wounds. Many civilizations believed it as the stone of fertility. In fact, the stone is said to be the “Ruby” mentioned in the Bible.
- Minimizing stress and promoting relaxation.
- Clearing off fears, distraction and worries.
- Ensuring protection from accidents and pollution when kept in the car.
- Promoting love and sexual compatibility between couples.
Lapis Lazuli is believed to unlock mysteries by eliminating confusion and emotional blockage as well. It also links the material and celestial aspects, unveiling the wonders of the cosmos to those looking for its healing energy. Known for its deep and blue colour, it is revered stone across the civilizations. Did you know that the golden stone coffin of King Tutankhamen contained Lapis along with other burial ornaments?
- Promoting spiritual, mental and psychological health.
- Helping with insomnia and memory problems.
- Improving intellectual analysis and strengthening the “problem solving” approach.
- Attracting success, security and promotion for employees.
Rhodochrosite is known for its attractive raspberry pink and rose red colour. It is termed as the stone of inner peace, love and joy.
- Promoting happiness and cheerful nature.
- Stimulating creativity and a sense of personal power.
- Promoting romantic relationships and sexuality.
- Stabilizing blood pressure and pulse rate.
- Relieving tension migraines when placed at the base of the skull.
Amethyst is known for its spectacular beauty and powers to stimulate and soothe the emotions and the mind. The ancient world describes it as a “Gem of Fire” and as precious as a diamond. It is the stone of St. Valentine and love and stands for ecclesiastical dignity as the Bishop’s Stone. It represents the energy of fire and passion, spirituality and creativity.
- Easing stress, strain and irritability.
- Driving away negative feelings, rage, fear and anxiety.
- Minimizing sadness and grief, and grounding negative energy.
- Unleashing strong healing and cleansing energies.
- Encouraging sobering effect on overindulgence of drugs, alcohol and other addictions.
- Enhancing memory and improving motivation as well.
So these are essential healing stones you should own. What do you think? Drop your thoughts below to the box. Happy healing!!!
Author Bio: I am Jack William and work as a brand representative at HWH Crystals. Equipped with 10 years’ experience in blogging and content management, I like to educate people on crystals and gems through my blogs and other pieces of writing. In my free time, I enjoy writing lyrics, baking, meditating, and spending time with family and friends.
This article is written exclusively for CrystalWind.ca. © 2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved. Do Not Copy.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Crystals In Depth
Who is Online Now
We have 902 guests and no members online