This article was posted by CrystalWind.ca.
5 Ways to Work with Crystals and Stones Healing Properties
Category: Crystal Tools
Once we understand how and why crystals work with our vibrational frequencies, we can clearly see that they can be used as very effective tools to help with healing and the ascension process. Through working with crystals and stones in the way that resonates best with us individually in our own spiritual practices we may work on our consciousness and ascension process. Remember, where thought goes, energy flows.
5 Ways to Work with Crystals and Stones Healing Properties:
- Turn to the ancients and their recorded information. (ancient India, China, Egypt, Native American, Australian Aborigines) Laying on of Stones. To go along with this, there are a multitude of highly recommended books written by respected authors on the subject.
- One’s intention and intuition are the most powerful; meditate with a stone or crystal first and see what they pick up and relate with, cross reference the info. you receive
- Research the mineral and elemental content of the stone or crystal. Bringing the stone into your electromagnetic field (EMF), which is strongest within a torus field (a 3D donut shape) of 4 feet, allowing the crystal or stone to act as an oscillator, in other words, a frequency stabilizer. Your body will respond biochemically.
- Match up their color with their corresponding chakra colors. Colors allow harmonizing photons of light to generate light color healing or therapy. This type of healing is achieved by introducing light of specific frequencies (colors) into someone’s EMF which will in turn entrain their emotional and biochemical state. Color therapy (chromotherapy) also works by permeating a particular light frequency into one’s EMF and surrounding environment. By doing this, you can change one’s emotional and biochemical state in a powerful way.
- Surround the body with quartz family crystals to increase biophotons and induce cellular and DNA repair and healing.
Stones and crystals are known to heal us, align our chakras or allow us to vibrate at a various rates. In order to achieve these results, you need to know what stones resonate at the correct frequency for what you are trying to achieve. One method of learning which stones resonate at that correct frequency is to turn to the ancients and their recorded information. Thankfully, much experimentation has already been done for thousands of years by the many ancient civilizations (ancient India, China, Egypt, Native American, Australian Aborigines, etc.) with the art of 'laying on of stones'. These civilizations have already figured out through much meditation and experimentation. They recorded what stones help with what needs or ailments. To go along with this, there are a multitude of highly recommended books written by respected authors on the subject that are usually primarily based on what the ancients have determined for us.
CRYSTALS AND GEMS
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Crystal Of The Day!
The Crystal Wind Oracle
Myth & Magic Card Deck!
Printed & Boxed!
Now with 58 cards!
Crystals In Depth
Who is Online Now
We have 1501 guests and no members online
Featured This Month
Litha - The Midsummer Solstice
The Litha festival is one of the lesser Sabbats of the Witches annual calend... Read more
The Story Behind the Gemini Zodiac Sign The origins of some constellation m... Read more
Deer is not only a medicine someone can carry, it is a Native American birth... Read more
Sun in Gemini
Sun in Gemini May 21 through June 20 An Overview of Sun Sign Characteristic... Read more
Litha Sabbat - The Summer Solstice
Gardens are blooming, and summer is in full swing. Fire up the barbeque, turn ... Read more
Deer – Moss Agate – Yarrow – Green and White May 21 to June 20 The Cornpla... Read more
The Energy Buster Stone Rutilated Quartz is an illuminator for the soul, pr... Read more
Birth Totem - Deer
Birth dates: May 21 - June 20 Birth Totem is: Deer Clan of: Butterfly (Air... Read more
A Simple Summer Solstice Ritual with Crystal…
June 20, 2016 is this year’s summer solstice, marking&n... Read more
The Hawthorn Tree - May 13 - June 9
Celtic Symbol : The Chalice Zodiac Degrees : 21º00` Taurus - 17º59 Gemini ... Read more
Crystal Gem: Grids and Gridding
What are Crystal Gem Grids? They are tools for empowerment, for blessings, ... Read more