Category: Crystals, Gems, Elixirs
Creativity has proven to have strong influence in the wellness movement and crystals for creativity can help you tap into that inner freedom. Experts agree that creativity is the ability to come up with new ideas and solutions to problems, so the old belief that creative people are singers, writers or artists is a limited one. Creativity can actually apply to anything from painting a mural to writing a business plan.
Research proves creative people are happier than everyone else. To take advantage of this mind-altering energy, connect with creative crystals and find a form of creativity that is accessible and inspiring to you. Giving yourself some daily time each day to get in touch with your inner child or go about a new project in a different way will boost your brain power and your overall happiness.
Crystals for Creativity
Carnelian Stone: It helps to boost your creative energies and bring out undiscovered talents. It helps to create harmony between your mental focus and creative inspiration.
Orange Calcite Stone: The orange calcite meaning is ideal for those who are looking for new and innovative ideas or solutions to ongoing problems. It gets the energy moving, encouraging you to look at things in a different light.
Vanadinite Crystal: Vanadinite is a powerful creativity and energy booster. It helps you to become focused on your tasks, clearing any blocks—especially ones impeding creativity
Aragonite Star Cluster: This crystal is useful for the creative release of negative emotions, such as anger, resentment or frustration. It allows us to express those emotions, instead of suppress them, but ensures we are doing so in a safe and healing way.
Tangerine quartz point: These crystal points are said to help expand your mind to thoughts and ideas that are out of your comfort zone or belief system, allowing creative ideas to flow.
Creative Meditation with Stones for Creativity
Some Psychologists talk about creative meditation—one where we are so immersed in what we’re doing, we don’t pay attention to anything else like what time it is or whether or not we’re hungry. It’s a meditative state that focuses our attention on the creative process, rather than the breath or third eye (which is traditionally taught in a yoga or meditation class). These experts say that entering this creative state can produce a long-lasting state of happiness.
Sometimes starting a creativity exercise, especially if you don’t consider yourself a creative person, can be difficult. But remember, this can be anything from painting or drawing to starting your own side business or even organizing your home. It doesn’t have to be an elaborate display of artistic ability, but rather something that showcases your ability to think outside of the box to create a final product.
- Decide what creative practice you’d like to start or enhance.
- Make sure you have all the necessary supplies. If you’re going to practice writing in a journal everyday, you may want a book of writing prompts to spark your creativity, a favorite pen, and a new journal. If you’re going to spend your creative time in the kitchen, make sure you have the ingredients and tools you will need to mix up your new recipe.
- Gather your crystals for creativity and set up a creative space where you can work. You may want to create a full sacred space for creativity if you’re going to be dedicating time everyday to your practice.
- Before starting your creativity exercise or practice, hold your crystals for creativity in your hands and close your eyes. As you inhale repeat the mantra, I am creative. As you exhale, repeat the mantra, I release all stress or I release all expectations. Repeat this process to center yourself for 3-5 minutes.
- Keep your stones for creativity nearby.
- With intention and full awareness, enter into a creative meditation, fully immersing yourself in whatever creative expression you have chosen.
- When you are finished (at least for the day), sage your creative space and keep your crystals in your space.
You may also enjoy reading our blog post about orange gemstones.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
All post and information provided within this blog is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and wellbeing or on any opinions expressed within this website.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Crystals In Depth
Who is Online Now
We have 665 guests and no members online