Category: Crystals, Gems, Elixirs Views: 4893
Due to the fact that we are currently a company of all women, we often talk about crystals from a female’s perspective because that is what we are living and breathing on a daily basis. But let’s not forget about crystals for men! Men and women are wired to think and behave in different ways, and therefore crystals will resonate differently for each gender.
Now more than ever, we are finding that more and more men walk into the Energy Muse showroom looking to incorporate more wellness into their lives. They are tapping into the crystal movement and looking for the perfect crystals for men in regards to love, wealth, spirituality and more. Due to the number of requests we have received recently, we have put together a list of our top 6 crystals for men to make shopping for them a little easier (especially with Father’s Day just around the corner).
Top 6 Crystals for Men
- Green Tourmaline is the #1 power stone for men. It helps men tap into their inner strength, confidence, will and brings out the best in men. Epidote, which is very similar to green tourmaline, helps men to open up their heart. Opening your heart doesn’t necessarily have to be in regards to love, but it helps you tap into your passion and purpose in regards to their job and making a living. Spending time each day connecting with the energy of epidote helps you to come from a different, more open place.
- Just like Rose Quartz for women, Malachite is the ultimate crystal to attract love for men. Men have a more logical aspect of understanding, where as women tend to prefer the softer nurturing energies. Malachite provides you with a bit of “tough love” in order to create incentive for transformation. Its energy stops you from being trapped in your own reality waiting for it to change and instead gives you the strength to change your love life yourself. Malachite also helps you release the quest to find the perfect partner. It reminds you that life isn’t perfect and encourages you to overlook someone else’s imperfections instead of nitpicking what’s wrong with them.
- Many times, men get very structured and stuck in their ways. Tiger’s Eye helps you to release your linear tendencies and the blocks you are creating for yourself with limiting thought patterns. Tiger’s Eye helps you to shift into being more open to going about a situation in a creative and out of a box way. It also increases your willpower and motivation to make manifesting your goals and abundance much easier.
- The red and browns of Jasper crystals help men to feel more grounded, supported and centered. Whether you’re a father, looking to start a family or simply going through financial stress, men go through intense periods filled with the pressure to provide. The earthy tones of Jasper make you feel more grounded and connected to the universe so that you can relax a little and know that everything will work its way out. Raw Hematite is another crystal for men that establishes a strong, grounding foundation.
- Many men come to us with the question, how do I get out of my head? The multi-dimensions of Amethyst Cacoxenite create the duality of grounding yet uplifting to help you get out of your head and into your heart. Its energy helps you to trust your gut and your intuition instead of turning every situation into analysis paralysis.
- Pyrite is a powerful money crystal for men. It invites in the energy of abundance, wealth and prosperity, helping you to make thoughtful financial and business decisions. It guides you in the right direction, providing you with the motivation to make the necessary moves to increase your affluence. Pyrite also acts as a shield of protection, bouncing any negative energy directed at them back to the original sender.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
All post and information provided within this blog is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and wellbeing or on any opinions expressed within this website.
Crystal Of The Day!
Crystals In Depth
Who is Online Now
We have 1139 guests and no members online