Category: Crystal Tools Views: 2875
Have you tried using crystals to manifest prosperity?
Prosperity is the state of flourishing, thriving, success, or good fortune.
Prosperity often encompasses wealth but, it is not just about money! Prosperity encompasses those things which give us abundance, gratitude, appreciation, peace, happiness and health.
Prosperity is your right and reward. You have it and should always recognize it.
Some important values about being prosperous include giving, sharing, accepting compliments and recognizing new beginnings.
10 Rules for Prosperity
1. Prosperity is in your mind’s eye. In other words, it is a state of mind. Most importantly, prosperity is about the emotional view of your life and how you feel about it. This is like a seed that must be planted in order for it to grow.
A seed grows into a healthy plant when it is nurtured and cared for. When it is abused, forgotten, neglected and not nourished it will never grow to its full potential. First, you must plant the seed of prosperity in your mind and then you must nourish this with positive thoughts, aggressive action and keep it alive, always!
2. Energy follows thought. We create our own reality. We attract those things in our lives (money, relationships, employment) that we focus on. Focusing on having less and that is exactly what you will experience. Focusing on having more and this is what we create for ourselves. Program your thoughts to be positive and this energy will follow through.
3. Give up the control. Stop trying to control everything! If you do not realize that not all things are in your control you will be wasting boundless energy worrying about those things you have no control over. You can only do what you can do. A patient once said to me We are not driving the bus. We are passengers on the bus. Have a nice ride!
4. If you are already resisting this thought… you are not trusting of yourself or anyone around you. This includes the Universe! Resistance slows all things.
It is up to you to find the free flow in your life. If we can surround ourselves, we can gain great insight, release great stress and learn that vulnerability can be both enlightening and educating. It is time to let go and learn these lessons.
5. Pay attention to what you DO have NOW. Just wanting something isn’t enough, because we still continue to think about what we don’t have. Everyone is brought into this world with great gifts. Realizing what these are, can be found by appreciating what you have right now! Pay attention.
6. Appreciate all your life’s abundance. You will realize just how much
Prosperity you do have. There is nothing worse than seeing someone who is Ungrateful! Of course, it is human nature to want more, but not at the expense of your own happiness. Some people are so caught up in wanting more, they miss out on experiencing the current abundance they have now. Only when this is gone, do they realize what they had…when it is often too late.
7. Get proactive. Since our jobs are our source of financial support, it is important to do your job well. It is even more important to absolutely love what you do. If you do not, you will never give the job the best you can give. If you do not absolutely love what you do, quit! You must do what you love in your life, as we spend the majority of our lives at work… it better be an inspiring combination of pride, creativity, and life-altering greatness!
8. Find balance. The balance of work, play, family, friends, and self are very important in achieving prosperity. They each equal the way we subconsciously honor a prosperous life. The minute one of these is out of balance, we begin a cascading effect of resentment, jealously, and anger. Look at each one of these aspects. Are they balanced? If not which one is overwhelming the other? Finding the balance between them will give you a better outlook. Make a “balance sheet” (see Gratitude Journal below).
9. Be open to prosperity. When nothing else seems to be working, just simply try being open to endless possibilities without expectation. The greater you expect things to be, the harder it is to deal with things that do not go your way!
Having no expectations is one of the greatest lessons we can learn. By allowing yourself to be open to ANYTHING that is new to you and giving it a chance, you can find your life going in the direction of new adventures and endless possibilities!
10. Our priorities in life. These are unique and individual. They are the key to living a prosperous life; therefore, you must start aligning your thoughts, beliefs, feelings, emotions, and actions towards greater prosperity.
Crystals for Prosperity
Some of the best crystals for prosperity include Aventurine, Amazonite, Tiger’s Eye, Cat’s Eye, Chiastolite, Jade, Citrine, Selenite and Fairies’ Cross.
Properties: This stone represents prosperity. Great over a door to bring in new business. It is wonderful for entrepreneurs and those in sales. This hope stone is important to have when starting a new business or financial venture.
Amazonite’s energy works very well when combined with other feldspar stones such as topaz and aqua aura. A gentle friendly, calming, soothing stone, which opens throat, heart, and solar plexus Chakra. Used for self-expression, artistic creativity and healing. This is a great stone for communication, confidence and leadership. Reduces self-damaging behavior, increases self-respect, grace, self-assuredness with communication. Green stone instrumental in distilling the raw information used for personal expression. Helps filter information and combines it with natural intuition. Enhances masculine qualities. Good for anyone involved in the arts. Utilize Amazonite in order to encourage the pursuit of your unique path in life. Amazonite is used to disperse negative energy.
Properties: Aventurine seems to enable abundance and brings good luck and money, joy, balance and clarity. Universal love, truth and prosperity are traits we can gain by working with Aventurine. This stone is good to have when job interviewing, selling products, or play lotto. This stone helps to stable financial matters, especially when times are tough. Keep it around when paying bills, making business transactions or gambling. It is considered the stone for gamblers. Spiritually, Aventurine protects the heart, enhances creativity and working with spirit guides. Green is the color of healing and Aventurine, as a member of the quartz family, has a concentrated ability to dissolve emotional blockage. It’s a particularly effective crystal for emotional healing and is especially helpful when worn for this purpose or placed on the heart center during Chakra balancing. It helps to balance the emotions and is one of the best stones to wear or carry during stressful periods. It can also be used in crystal layouts when stress is internalized in the solar plexus area. It is also used with stones which have a seemingly more harsh energy.
Aventurine is often referred to as the all-purpose healer. This means not only that it is considered by many to be good for physical disorders, but that it is healing on all levels.
It helps us to find solutions to life’s problems.
Properties: Translucent multi-colored stones that look like cat’s eyes, they are often confused with quartz tiger’s eye. It is most often referred to by the French as “oeil de chat”. Chrysoberl crystals are famous for increasing personal power and deepening spirituality. They help to increase generosity and charitable behavior. This stone promotes forgiveness and offers peace of mind to those who where it. Chrysoberyl can initiate intuition and spark awareness. For acquiring more prosperity, confidence, self-pride and very helpful as a healing tool due to their colors. Amplifies other gems energies. Some are irradiated to turn green. Trust your feeling with each stone.
Properties: The golden yellow colors of this crystal emit positive vibrations that will lift your spirit and allow you to see the joy in life. Citrine is an excellent aid to study as it helps the mind to stay focused and alert, used also for memory and data recall. This crystal promotes personal power, self-confidence, self-worth, and mental decisiveness needed to gain the respect of others for the work we do. Known as the MERCHANT STONE, Citrine helps us to acquire and maintain wealth. Citrine should be placed in your purse or wallet to attract money into your life. If you are in business or are self-employed this crystal should be kept with your order books to maintain a steady and regular flow of income.
Chiastolite, The “Cross Stone”
Properties: This powerful crystal balances one’s perspective in both creativity and practicality. It is used as a sign of devotion towards awareness and dispels negativity. It signifies both death and re-birth and helps one to understand the realization of immortality. It is used as a bridge for “crossing over”. It helps one to assimilate during times of change. It provides insight to answers when problem solving. This stone has a reputation for astral journeys and is used as a gateway into the mysterious. This stone allows for the overcoming of fear, the facing of reality and overcoming of the unknown. Chiastolite is used to attune to our soul’s purpose. Since it is associated with the Root Chakra, it encourages ones survival instincts and is grounding and protecting. This stone is said to embrace the emotions and assist in spiritual journeys. This stone is famous for assisting in our financial lives by encouraging moderation, simplifying our debt, helping us to stay focused on our fiscal worth and helps us to see the bigger financial picture in order to stay the course in tough times as well as manage appropriately.
Properties: Used to attract wealth, abundance, increase happiness and wellbeing. Clears Heart Chakra, pathway, strengthening breath of life, prosperity, growth, openness. Used by Egyptians, Aztecs, Incas to gently cleanse and heal the physical heart. (Lungs, lymph, breast) Yellower gems also for Solar Plexus Chakra (stomach, liver, adrenal…) helps understand relationships, other realities Alleviates depression, anger, fear, jealousy, anxiety. A visionary stone. Helps connect us to our destinies and to an understanding of the purpose of existence. Can help us visualize not only the ultimate peak of physical but of spiritual continuation as well.
Properties: This stone is most recognized for bringing money, psychic protection, courage, luck confidence, willpower, clear thinking and speaking to show us the personal power in life that we have. Very versatile for the Yellow/Solar Plexus and Crown Chakra. Tiger’s Eye works on our mental plane by amplifying thinking and manifesting what you think about. Helps separate thoughts from feelings, more centered, less emotional. Tiger’s Eye allows us to recognize both our talents and our faults. It can reveal your true needs without our self-serving or rigid mental attitudes getting in the way. Use Tiger’s Eye with malachite or pearl to benefit from their synergy for mental/emotional balance and true understanding. This stone helps change anxiety, fear, and obsessiveness into practicality and logic. Has the grounding energy of the earth, but is embellished with glowing warmth. A stone for people who need more confidence to accomplish their goals. Draws helpful people and material things to the wearer. Centers energy and mental focus. This stone helps us to find our closest version of perfectionism without obsessive behavior.
Properties: Manifests spiritual qualities, healing, friendship & love, luck & money. Speech enhancer, Friendship, Communication, Healing. This gentle, cool, soothing stone is a Native American classic. It opens the Throat Chakra, for open communication, creativity, serenity, spiritual bonding, upliftment; Opens the Heart Chakra for giving/receiving. Symbolizes our source (spirit/sky) and spiritual love for healing, help.
Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac. has been in the alternative health field for over 18 years. He is an expert in treating infertility and gynecology, pain management and anti-aging therapies. His knowledge, expertise and clinical training has offered him the ability to experience and continually learn about the body and its energy system in health as well as in disease. Source Here
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
"Life is an echo, what you send out comes back."
© 2008-2021 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Crystals In Depth
Who is Online Now
We have 1455 guests and no members online