Category: Cannabis: Renegade Healer Written by Rebecca Smith Views: 1959
With our lives becoming hectic, and stress becoming an everyday occurrence, more and more people are fighting a never-ending battle against anxiety-related disorders. While many people resort to therapy and medications to cure it, there are natural and organic ways to treat anxiety, like Cannabidiol Oil. Over 21 States is the US are legalizing the use of medicinal marijuana, which has effectively led it to become a household name. If you or anyone close to you is suffering from anxiety, CBD oil can be a beacon of light that can guide them out of it. Here is all you need to know about using CBD oil for anxiety:
What is Anxiety?
Anxiety has become a generalized term to describe restlessness or tension, but do we know what anxiety means? Anxiety disorder is a condition that causes intense stress or restlessness, accompanied by physical symptoms like sweating, chest pain, and palpitations. It includes five types of anxiety-related disorders, which can be Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. More than 18% of the American population comes under the grasp of anxiety every year.
What is CBD oil?
Cannabis has taken our world by storm, and you must be hiding under a rock if you are unaware of it. For those who are unaware, cannabis is a plant that offers medicinal properties. It has two major compounds, cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). While THC is a psychoactive chemical that induces high, CBD offers ample of health benefits, along with countering the psychoactive effects.
CBD oil is an industrial product, coming from the hemp plants. Hemp is a type of strain of the Cannabis Sativa plant, which has high levels of CBD. You can put this oil to a plethora of medical uses. As per a research conducted by the New York University School of Medicine, treating anxiety is among the many uses of CBD oil.
How does CBD oil treat anxiety?
The endocannabinoid system present inside our body produces a chemical called cannabinoids. These chemicals are present in our brains, hormones, cells, and even organs. Cannabinoids that our brain produces is identical to the chemicals present in Cannabis.
When our brain lacks in producing the cannabinoids, it can adversely affect how we deal with the various situations. It can alter our emotions and response to pain, making us prone to emotional disorders like anxiety and depression. Upon taking CBD oil, the cannabinoids that we ingest stick to the CB1 receptors in our brain and generate serotonin. The increased levels of serotonin, a neurotransmitter, helps to improve the overall mood of a person.
Here are a few effective ways in which CBD oil can help with anxiety:
- CBD is an antidepressant: For centuries, people are using cannabis for its calming effects. It is known for its anti-depressant and anti-anxiety properties. The chemicals alter how you react and perceive the circumstances around you. With the intake of CBD oil, you can experience a better mood and stay happier and it is even proven by the research conducted by the Institute of Psychiatry, Rio de Janeiro.
- Effectively treats all kinds of anxiety: While most medications focus on a particular issue and help bring down the symptoms of that problem only, CBD oil can take care of all forms of anxiety disorders. It can cure a social anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and even obsessive-compulsive disorder. You can procure CBD oil from online dispensary Canada to get rid of anxiety-related disorders.
- Help control the symptoms of anxiety: The symptoms of anxiety are severe and can hinder you from living your life normally. As per the research of the University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, it is evident that with the regulated use of CBD, you can get control over the symptoms of anxiety. Even the areas of the brain, which are related to anxiety, show a positive change after the intake of CBD oil.
- Gives you better sleep: A majority of smokers say that they get a night of better sleep after smoking cannabis. A clinical study conducted by the University of Colorado, Denver further discusses the fact that CBD impacts the sleep cycles. CBD oil reduces the time we spend during the first two stages of sleep and thus prolonging the time for the stage of deep sleep. It gives our body the much-needed rest and leaves us rejuvenated for the next day. If it is anxiety that keeps you awake at night, you can get a good 8 hours with CBD oil.
- Takes away fear and stress: Stress and fear are among the most notable causes of anxiety. The people who suffer from anxiety need a relaxed state of mind, which you can achieve through CBD oil. It calms your nerves during stressful times, as discussed by Shannon Hughes and Lucas Elms in their study. Patients of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder can also find solace from their traumatic memories by using CBD oil.
How to use CBD oil?
Although CBD oil is easily available today, with due credits to the recent changes in the laws, what still poses as a problem for many is how to use it. There can be a few ways to take CBD oil to treat anxiety:
- Orally: The most effective way of treating anxiety with CBD oil is by ingesting it orally. CBD oil is available today in the form of drops and tinctures, which you can take directly. If you are apprehensive of the nutty taste, you can include it into your diet by adding to your food, like shakes, coffee, and salads. Edibles with CBD oil, like gummies, are also floating the market, which you can consume.
- Topically: Using the CBD oil on your skin can also help bring down the symptoms of anxiety.
CBD oil is a natural ingredient, being biochemical, it is an organic way to calm your nerves. While there are medications to treat this disorder, relying on natural ingredients will bring you closer to nature and heal you from within. Cannabis strains like Indica have intensely relaxing effects, which can help you get rid of symptoms of anxiety. When consumed at night, it can help you stay calm and sleep better. Try CBD oil yourself and kick anxiety out of your life.
© 2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved. Do Not Copy.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
"Life is an echo, what you send out comes back."
© 2008-2021 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
All post and information provided within this blog is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and wellbeing or on any opinions expressed within this website.
CrystalWind.ca does not promote, condone or advocate licit or illicit drug use. CrystalWind.ca cannot be held responsible for material on its website pages, or pages to which we provide links, which promote, condone or advocate licit or illicit drug use or illegal activities. CrystalWind.ca disclaims all warranties with regard to the information included in its pages. In no event shall CrystalWind.ca be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages in connection with the information contained within these pages or pages to which we provide links.
CrystalWind.ca reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any information contained within these website pages, at any time and without notice and cannot be held responsible for any inconveniences caused by subsequent changes.
CrystalWind.ca makes no warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Crystal Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1637 guests and no members online